Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Yeah those closeups are killer! I move my 60x by 1mm and it's like I just moved to another universe lol.

Quick Bonus Shot - Nukeheads (Two Biggest Plants) are rolling along. Lots of new growth on #1 where she was topped. #2 is growing really fast and is continuing to stack node on top of node. The smaller plants are Harlequin and Stankberry strains and you can catch them on the perpetual grow if you are interested.

020618_Tent_2.JPG

Wow! Number 2 is looking great! My nuke NEVER looked like that. I'm jealous... I'm hoping those photos are not photoshopped like the Kardashians do with their boobies. .

Great pics! You're a master!

LOL, I am no Master Jay.......I just give the plants good dirt and get out of their way. I try to limit my interaction with them if I can help it. I appreciate the kind words.......and no, I can assure you there is no photo shopping.

Give yourself credit Van, your the maker of the Stank soil that's doing all the work. You made the better mouse trap. Great job cause those plants are exploding

Give yourself credit Van, your the maker of the Stank soil that's doing all the work. You made the better mouse trap. Great job cause those plants are exploding
Love the analogy.....perfect!

You definitely are a master van. Awesome!

Thanks Gramps, but you know how it is with us old military guys.......at some course over 22 years in the Corps I somehow learned the ability to follow simple instructions LOL. We also got pretty good at playing in dirt too!!

Thanks Derby, I appreciate the kind words. Luckily with a bum back I have lots of time to read up on soil and cannabis! I will say I am very pleased with how the plants are doing. As long as I put them in big enough pots, I don't expect to have any issues or deficiencies. LONG LIVE THE HERD!!

Things are looking fantastic Van, I’m lovin on that #2 girl:thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Hey Artic, how's it going bud. Good to see you swing by. You know....#2.....something about that girl. She has be crushing on her hard I tell ya! If I am honest, I think she has both me and Ms Stank crushing on her. So much so that I have to see her grow out naturally. Speaking of, let me take a peek before the lights cut off....

And she is looking absolutely gorgeous.

On a quick side note, I did a little bit of pony tail training on #1 to try to get the bottom most side branches to poke through. I intend to take those two branches as potential clones. The new growth on the top sprouts is coming along nicely from its topping a couple days ago. I might start spreading her wide for her Main lining tomorrow.

Oooh you're gonna main line! If I hadn't already subbed, I'd sub again! I'm planning that for my Painkiller XL. It'd help to have someone who knows what they're doing working it alongside me. .

Yeah it was a great analogy! Hope you are having a great day brother! Are you ready to drop the Jack beans on Monday??
Ready to go.....just looking for my winning bean to materialize!

Although I have a pretty decent idea, is mainlining when you pin your girl down like a fresh cecropia in the moth collection?

That's what I was getting at. You don't own strains. You can't copyright them. So to tell folks it's "secret" or that you own the rights to it...is laughable.

That ^^^ Although when they start GMO cannabis Monsanto is expert and has deep pockets. Will take farmers to court and take the farm.

Hey Stank girls look great.. and love the new lens, looks like you're working it just fine on both accounts.

Whats up with "secret" genetics? Not sure I get it. I would think genetics is a natural form of marketing?? I mean that's what I look for when seed searching, right?

Oooh you're gonna main line! If I hadn't already subbed, I'd sub again! I'm planning that for my Painkiller XL. It'd help to have someone who knows what they're doing working it alongside me. .

Hey Mac! From a flux to a main line huh? Nice.....broadening your training, I like it! Make sure you let me know when you start so I can follow along!

Ready to go.....just looking for my winning bean to materialize!

Hopefully you get it by this weekend!! I am ready to roll on the Jack Herer group grow. Will be my first time ever on an auto, but I am game.

Although I have a pretty decent idea, is mainlining when you pin your girl down like a fresh cecropia in the moth collection?

LOL, never heard it put that way, but kinda yeah!! Here is a link for it if you want to take a gander.

"Main-Lining" Tutorial by Nugbuckets: Train Marijuana Plants for Bigger Yields & Flat Canopies | Grow Weed Easy

That ^^^ Although when they start GMO cannabis Monsanto is expert and has deep pockets. Will take farmers to court and take the farm.

Hey Stank girls look great.. and love the new lens, looks like you're working it just fine on both accounts.

Whats up with "secret" genetics? Not sure I get it. I would think genetics is a natural form of marketing?? I mean that's what I look for when seed searching, right?

Thanks for the kind words Bob, always nice seeing another soil guy swinging through here. Yeah I don't know what to think about the secret genetics. The breeder and strain seem to be a bit polarizing it seems. I stay out of the politics and just want to show what those genetics can do in soil with no nutes. I will let the plant speak for itself. Its certainly a very interesting strain to see grow out though......they tend to be very squat and thick. The stems on these after 1 month are about the thickness of other strains twice as old.

Back
Top Bottom