Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

My friend.....what is "dibbed", lol?

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Van plants looking good. Love it when I see those bushes growing fat and happy.

I have one that is like that in flower... 24" tall and I cant see the stalk..sooo thick with trichomes and tight nodes. I grew one like that last summer was an LSD plant that grew like that. Thought I was going to put her in the compost... turned into 3.5 zips on this short phat little lady! Was good weed too!

plants looking mighty fine... main lining... get some more wire and tie that little thing down.

I kinda do the same thing when I go into flower. I up pot and then tie all the side branches out away from the main stem. I don't start out with any training just training in flower.. so LST not the main lining thing... Are you going to do a vertical net or something horizontal to keep her tied down??

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Van plants looking good. Love it when I see those bushes growing fat and happy.

I have one that is like that in flower... 24" tall and I cant see the stalk..sooo thick with trichomes and tight nodes. I grew one like that last summer was an LSD plant that grew like that. Thought I was going to put her in the compost... turned into 3.5 zips on this short phat little lady! Was good weed too!

plants looking mighty fine... main lining... get some more wire and tie that little thing down.

I kinda do the same thing when I go into flower. I up pot and then tie all the side branches out away from the main stem. I don't start out with any training just training in flower.. so LST not the main lining thing... Are you going to do a vertical net or something horizontal to keep her tied down??

I remember your LSD plant....that thing was a heavy yielder if I remember correctly. LSD is one of the strains coming up on this perpetual. I think it has 4 or 5 other strains in front of it. How did you like the smoke on the LSD??

I don't intend to do any net with the main line. I do plan on using tomato ring and tie the colas to the circle when I get it trained up that far. This Nukehead strains is stout and strong as hell. Hoping to get some really nice donkey colas off it.

Congrats to you and the Eagles Bob. Ms Stank was not happy (She's a Boston girl) but I happy to see someone not named Brady win the Superbowl. I was a huge Carson Wentz fan back in college so I have been rooting for him. Was bummed to see him go down with the knee injury.

Anyway i just chopped my little nukehead and take that back, it actually has a nice chocmint smell. Was just overpowered by everythjng else i think. Lol.

You have any pictures of your Nuke? How was it for a yielder?

Great weekend brother, wish I could post up some pics of the progress in the grow room......its all good! That blueberry and one of my CBdream have Gone Bananas...... I've also happened across a couple of fantastic shots through my loupe of the ATF. Hoping you can swing by when the time comes and take a look. I also got some Barney's Farm LSD seeds that I had the opportunity to grab. I'm going to have to practice some patients at this point LMAO.

Pretty jealous of coming on your thread and seeing photographs too by the way LMAO.

Well I have been using my Nikon for pictures so I have to use my computer to do the uploads. Also I rarely ever use the app so I wouldn't even know how to upload pics with my cell phone LOL.

Well I have been using my Nikon for pictures so I have to use my computer to do the uploads. Also I rarely ever use the app so I wouldn't even know how to upload pics with my cell phone LOL.

I put nothing on my cell phone so the app being down doesn't effect me but it sure slowed down the journal updates from others.

I am curious as i head down that road what are you guys using to look at your trich's? I may have asked before and the answer got lost as some of these journals go pretty fast. I have a 20x lens and that is not cutting it. I am blind. Lol

You and that Nikon are doing a great job dude.

Thanks brother, its a learning curve and frustrating at times but I am getting there. I probably need to invest in a few more little tricks but its fun!

LMAO! I was glad Guy asked too!

Have a happy Sunday!

Whats shakin Gramps, hope you are having a great weekend yourself! I am catching up on the Olympic action......I love watching the winter Olympics. I was up to almost 3am watching Curling LOL.

Oh and someone (I can't remember who right now) suggested you can also use binoculars if you are strapped and have some around.

I haven't tried it yet but funnily enough I got a pair in a raffle last year, so I'll give it a try when I can :)

I put nothing on my cell phone so the app being down doesn't effect me but it sure slowed down the journal updates from others.

I am curious as i head down that road what are you guys using to look at your trich's? I may have asked before and the answer got lost as some of these journals go pretty fast. I have a 20x lens and that is not cutting it. I am blind. Lol

This is what I use. Goes right on your cell phone. I also have a hand held one that I have to use sometimes. The cell phone is tough to use sometimes as it can be a bit shaky and I find it easier sometimes to cut a tiny bud off and check the trichs downstairs in a more stable viewing area.

Microscope_11.jpg

Microscope_21.jpg

This is what I use. Goes right on your cell phone. I also have a hand held one that I have to use sometimes. The cell phone is tough to use sometimes as it can be a bit shaky and I find it easier sometimes to cut a tiny bud off and check the trichs downstairs in a more stable viewing area.

Microscope_11.jpg

Microscope_21.jpg
Ooo I need to get me one of those!

Whats shakin Gramps, hope you are having a great weekend yourself! I am catching up on the Olympic action......I love watching the winter Olympics. I was up to almost 3am watching Curling LOL.

While I love the Winter Olympics, I would need to be extremely baked to watch curling.

While I love the Winter Olympics, I would need to be extremely baked to watch curling.

I used to think that.....but it all really came together for me last night watching China vs Norway. Enjoying some Speed Skating right now.....man the Dutch dominate that sport!

Back
Top Bottom