Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh does co2 make em go faster?
I thought instead of a heater in the greenhouse a c02 generator would do 2 jobs.
I still think it'll be Rough to be done by Halloween.
If it doesn't snow before then. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The colorful design on those pots make them stick out. Can you wrap them in burlap or something to tone down the contrast and help them blend in bit better?

😅😅😅

I know. I dropped the ball on that one @ReservoirDog told me about the pots too and I appreciate you brothers reminder as my mind is all over the place (moving house in 4 weeks also looking for a travel trailer).
I will be doing a chop of ferns that are abundant and around everywhere to cover everything, can also help mulch and retaining water in the soil.

Every time I go to the site I really don’t wanna spend to much time and give away my location, people biking around and doing dirt bikes around, like within a 1 km radius.

But yes I gotta do something about the pots, it’s also bugging me.

On another note, been active on the horsetail foliar, so far what I see is I don’t see mold or pm, so happy for the result, let’s see how much that holds.

I knew you have it covered. Sometimes we only see certain things when looking at our own plants and a fresh set of eyes can help.

Hopefully the microbe and JLF treatment will keep the nasties at bay or at least dramatically reduce them. 🤞
Respect to you for the guerrilla grow. Don't think I could do it. :Namaste:

On another note, been active on the horsetail foliar, so far what I see is I don’t see mold or pm, so happy for the result, let’s see how much that holds.
Hey Dan, so you're using horsetail foliar to fight pm and mold. Have you had history of it helping? I'm using JMS this year along with a few other folks, for the same reason, and am wondering? I've heard L.A.B. works some too. This layer of microbes is an interesting way to get it done if it works! Next month is my PM season, if we get any rain at all this year. How often are you applying?

I knew you have it covered. Sometimes we only see certain things when looking at our own plants and a fresh set of eyes can help.

Hopefully the microbe and JLF treatment will keep the nasties at bay or at least dramatically reduce them. 🤞
Respect to you for the guerrilla grow. Don't think I could do it. :Namaste:

I feel ya on that, I always need extra eyes I tend to have tunnel vision lol my tunnel vision at the moment; is it flower yet?! 😂

Promised myself first thing I will do next time I see the clones, hide the pots.
I get so paranoid I tell the brother with me to crouch and shit… I’m looking at the sky when the planes fly by (site is only 5 km from airport)… it’s only a handful of plants lol and I’m like creeping out hiding behind a cedar tree 😂 I haven’t done anything guerrilla for at least 5 years, I’m rusty.

Hey Dan, so you're using horsetail foliar to fight pm and mold. Have you had history of it helping? I'm using JMS this year along with a few other folks, for the same reason, and am wondering? I've heard L.A.B. works some too. This layer of microbes is an interesting way to get it done if it works! Next month is my PM season, if we get any rain at all this year. How often are you applying?

High there StoneO.

At the moment I’m trying to keep a consistent repetition of horsetail/molasses/castings anaerobic “brew” to use for foliar at a diluted dose 100 ml to a 1 ltr of water, I am adding a spoon of neem oil when I foliar spray. In the past I have only used neem oil and water for preventive care during veg only, this year I started using anaerobic microbes on the foliage.

I was doing a 3 times a week schedule before when in veg. I had all the time to do it, (now I can only do it once a week).

I’m using it with the smaller clones that are in the bush, and also doing same with the mothers in the big pots. The only one pheno is flowering so I don’t have conclusive results for the use thru flowering . I can say all thru veg I was 100% satisfied with the result and intend to make it a regular thing (to foliar spray with anaerobic “brew”).

I will be documenting all the flowering with the foliar and hopefully we get some positive result.

I know I will be needing all the help to fight mold and PM, it’s coming… all that rain is coming soon.

:lot-o-toke:

Before I forget to mention, my recipes aren’t the same as JMS and the dilution ratios aren’t the same. I wouldn’t want anyone to get misled by my information. But I am following most of the peps trying JMS and other naturally brewed mixes. I feel we are all in one big experiment.

What are you results/thoughts so far with your take on JMS?
Could you tag me on your current grow where you are using it? I would like to check it out.

Thank you kindly

I feel ya on that, I always need extra eyes I tend to have tunnel vision lol my tunnel vision at the moment; is it flower yet?! 😂

Promised myself first thing I will do next time I see the clones, hide the pots.
I get so paranoid I tell the brother with me to crouch and shit… I’m looking at the sky when the planes fly by (site is only 5 km from airport)… it’s only a handful of plants lol and I’m like creeping out hiding behind a cedar tree 😂 I haven’t done anything guerrilla for at least 5 years, I’m rusty.

High there StoneO.

At the moment I’m trying to keep a consistent repetition of horsetail/molasses/castings anaerobic “brew” to use for foliar at a diluted dose 100 ml to a 1 ltr of water, I am adding a spoon of neem oil when I foliar spray. In the past I have only used neem oil and water for preventive care during veg only, this year I started using anaerobic microbes on the foliage.

I was doing a 3 times a week schedule before when in veg. I had all the time to do it, (now I can only do it once a week).

I’m using it with the smaller clones that are in the bush, and also doing same with the mothers in the big pots. The only one pheno is flowering so I don’t have conclusive results for the use thru flowering . I can say all thru veg I was 100% satisfied with the result and intend to make it a regular thing (to foliar spray with anaerobic “brew”).

I will be documenting all the flowering with the foliar and hopefully we get some positive result.

I know I will be needing all the help to fight mold and PM, it’s coming… all that rain is coming soon.

:lot-o-toke:

Before I forget to mention, my recipes aren’t the same as JMS and the dilution ratios aren’t the same. I wouldn’t want anyone to get misled by my information. But I am following most of the peps trying JMS and other naturally brewed mixes. I feel we are all in one big experiment.

What are you results/thoughts so far with your take on JMS?
Could you tag me on your current grow where you are using it? I would like to check it out.

Thank you kindly
Thanks! Yep it's experimental with strong hints of success from Bode over the past 2 years. So far I've sprayed them twice and watered in the rest of a gallon of JMS I make. Once a week. I get in under every leaf I can then rain over the plants with fine spray. I'm keeping it in the Zkittlez etc journal below, at the end.

Hey Dan - things look good!!! I was wondering if you knew how quickly splitting the stems will cause more trich production??
1661140050474.png

If you are referring this kinda split, this one was not intentional and was during veg... Sometimes when I'm pinching and bending the stems some are hollow so this kinda split happens. Takes time to heal and is an open door for critters to get inside the stem. The upside is if you manage to keep it healthy and heals, eventually it swells up and fills the gap, in return you get a robust stem.

I know that some growers have drilled screws, hammer nails at the base of the plant to create stress, in late flower. I have never tried this. If we are looking at stressing the plant to create more resin then its worth the try.

I feel these plants when grown outdoors in really wild settings can go thru many types of stress like wildlife eating parts of the plant, or animal running thru them breaking the stems and other pest making holes on the stems... if they recover from it one would assume the flowers would be rich in cannabinoids as part of the self defense response to all that mayhem.

Im considering one more bending sesion before late flower. I like to stress the plants, in a good way... if that makes sense lol.

:passitleft:

I forgot to upload one more pheno from my last update.

Personal Sat.
She has also changed so much, no longer have a flat canopy and the now upright branches are way above 6ft.. Lots and lots of lower branches. She doesnt seem to be too bad but she looks so bushy now. She is a lovely pheno, im glad she is still alive and well. I might be able to get her in a greenhouse of some sort to help her finish, deadline is first frost.

IMG_4429.jpg
IMG_4433.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg

little shy Pistils action :hug:
IMG_4431.jpg

PHOTO-2022-08-20-00-07-06-1.jpg
PHOTO-2022-08-20-00-07-07-1.jpg
PHOTO-2022-08-20-00-07-10-1.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

>>>Dutertes Nightmare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xenomorph>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chunky SkunK>>>>>>

I forgot to upload one more pheno from my last update.

Personal Sat.
She has also changed so much, no longer have a flat canopy and the now upright branches are way above 6ft.. Lots and lots of lower branches. She doesnt seem to be too bad but she looks so bushy now. She is a lovely pheno, im glad she is still alive and well. I might be able to get her in a greenhouse of some sort to help her finish, deadline is first frost.

IMG_4429.jpg
IMG_4433.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg

little shy Pistils action :hug:
IMG_4431.jpg

PHOTO-2022-08-20-00-07-06-1.jpg
PHOTO-2022-08-20-00-07-07-1.jpg
PHOTO-2022-08-20-00-07-10-1.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

>>>Dutertes Nightmare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xenomorph>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chunky SkunK>>>>>>
She’ll make it, got to stay positive. Are frost blankets an option?

My grower friend is telling me to build a small roof like structure
Hey Dan - I have built a "Lean to" style cover that is attached to my wood shed. Four - 3' sliding glass door panels as the roof. I also roll my laundry tubs under each night come this time of year. I am the ultimate scrounger and check "Kijiji free" many times a day!! There always seems to be someone giving these things away. I got these and enough to build my green house from a Comfort Inn renovation.
DSCF5045.JPG

Hey Dan - I have built a "Lean to" style cover that is attached to my wood shed. Four - 3' sliding glass door panels as the roof. I also roll my laundry tubs under each night come this time of year. I am the ultimate scrounger and check "Kijiji free" many times a day!! There always seems to be someone giving these things away. I got these and enough to build my green house from a Comfort Inn renovation.
DSCF5045.JPG

:bravo:

Now that looks lovely greenJ, awesome work and yeah repurposed objects to serve a new life is where its at for me too. You can fit all your moving pots in there?

Im thinking 4 posts a small slope on the roof and some poly. I cant make anything to big or permenant.

:bravo:

Now that looks lovely greenJ, awesome work and yeah repurposed objects to serve a new life is where its at for me too. You can fit all your moving pots in there?

Im thinking 4 posts a small slope on the roof and some poly. I cant make anything to big or permenant.
That’s a cool idea but how are you going to anchor them down when the wind hits?

OK, now it gets embarrassing!!! I found an old tent trailer abandoned on the Hwy across from me...so I rescued it, stripped it down and used the Pop top on the other end of my shed, in the photo you can see it just to the left - two go under it and two more snuggle in with the inground sleeves. Also under the pop top is a wheel barrow full of seaweed and my Go-Go bus. (cart)

OK, now it gets embarrassing!!! I found an old tent trailer abandoned on the Hwy across from me...so I rescued it, stripped it down and used the Pop top on the other end of my shed, in the photo you can see it just to the left - two go under it and two more snuggle in with the inground sleeves. Also under the pop top is a wheel barrow full of seaweed and my Go-Go bus. (cart)

Creative and smart approach. Respect for that.
:passitleft:

nice. if the carcass is decent they make great utility trailers.

That’s a cool idea but how are you going to anchor them down when the wind hits?

I’m thinking cinder blocks to hold the wood posts and have some rebar as anchor points and use some ropes to stabilize??

Nothing fancy, all I need is air flow and protection from non stop rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom