Venturi's Pineapple Express Summer DWC

I find all of my grows are different; whether in soil or water.
Most of the notes I keep now days is from doing experimental stuff, but I have all kinds of stuff from the pass.

I see you posted a current image of your lady; she looks happy and health.

I don't do DWC in the summer time anymore, it get's to be a pain maintaining water and tent temperature, while battling the humidity. So, now I grow one big one in DWC in the fall and winter. I normally pull over a pound, but this year (coming soon) I will try for a one kilo plant in DWC.

Keep up the nice work you are doing great.

Tok..
Dang that’s wild! Yeah I really didn’t want to do a summer grow but once I got to ordering seeds and stuff I figured why not. I knew I’d be in for some trouble but coming into it expecting that it’s not so bad. I think I’m actually going to do one big dwc this winter. What size tub would you suggest? I’d gather putting all your eggs in one basket, you’d want a rather large basket. I feel like for me 10 gal would be too much. I’ll either shoot for 7 or just keep using the 5 gal bucket

Side shot. The white widow really has some big leaves

518A15E0-9141-4D9A-BEFC-277D7030CB31.jpeg

If you want to do a grow together / one plant 4x4 scrog let's have fun.

I'm game. I will give you the widow to drop a seed, if you like.
You should end up with at least a pound for your efforts.

Something to think about.

Tok..
Shoot I’ve only got the 2x4 right now. This is my first scrog as well so I don’t know if I could even set a goal as a LB. I like the way you think though. The sky is the limit! I’m currently quite committed to the idea of a 1 plant dwc scrog in the 2x4, it would probably have to be northern lights, and hopefully I get this net thing down a little bit this run. I suppose I’ll start pondering a tote of sorts

Well I bit the bullet. I figured I’d jump on the co2 train as well, why not

81A01D42-D5E0-4EAA-89AF-0B99811DCA54.jpeg
I can't tell is that the big one?
There are 2 sizes.
Looks like the small one, micro?
Get the big one.
Hope your good Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I can't tell is that the big one?
There are 2 sizes.
Looks like the small one, micro?
Get the big one.
Hope your good Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Yeah this is the smaller one. I didn’t want to opt for the more expensive “year” long one. I figure myself, roommates, and pets put off quite a bit of co2 and I just wanted to try it out. I plan to go back to winter only grows maybe, and a year long one just didn’t seem viable to spend on

Yeah this is the smaller one. I didn’t want to opt for the more expensive “year” long one. I figure myself, roommates, and pets put off quite a bit of co2 and I just wanted to try it out. I plan to go back to winter only grows maybe, and a year long one just didn’t seem viable to spend on
It's not the length of time it lasts its the volume you need.
I had 2 big ones in a 4x8 24/7 .
But something is better than nothing so good stuff. :thumb:
Hope you have a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's not the length of time it lasts its the volume you need.
I had 2 big ones in a 4x8 24/7 .
But something is better than nothing so good stuff. :thumb:
Hope you have a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
We’re doing good caught some rain.
In all honesty I kinda worry about adding co2. I don’t want this northern going through the tent again. I do have the scrog but man she has growth spurts! Really hoping I can nail this scrog thing but it’s a little confusing with autos, like when and where to put it because you can’t just flip to flower. I’m hoping the northern doesn’t take another month to flower but I’m going to get in the tent today for at least one res, the chiller res needs cleaned, and try to organize a bit. Hope you have a good weekend buddy! & to all!

Well the northern got braided so to speak. She got a bunch of those macaroni clips. My biggest buds came from branches with these. Northern scrogger once said, the bigger the branch the bigger the bud. I chuckled to myself a few times just looking at her. She will be a sight to see in a few days. About to have my hands full

As for the widow, she has spread her wings at last. She had some giant top leaves as well that I tucked. Res change will have to be tomorrow

329D879B-5D50-408A-BD9A-B540C6A3E92B.jpeg

4EC4D3DD-4557-4579-B88C-349385244392.jpeg

Well the northern got braided so to speak. She got a bunch of those macaroni clips. My biggest buds came from branches with these. Northern scrogger once said, the bigger the branch the bigger the bud. I chuckled to myself a few times just looking at her. She will be a sight to see in a few days. About to have my hands full

As for the widow, she has spread her wings at last. She had some giant top leaves as well that I tucked. Res change will have to be tomorrow

329D879B-5D50-408A-BD9A-B540C6A3E92B.jpeg

4EC4D3DD-4557-4579-B88C-349385244392.jpeg
Scrog on dwc, how are you going to clean the buckets?
Hope your having a good morning. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Scrog on dwc, how are you going to clean the buckets?
Hope your having a good morning. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh this I’ve got down, im not haha. When it gets into the net I’ll just pump the water out.
I had to do the same thing last go when the plants got so big

Theoretically I suppose I can clean it with h202, and flush it with water. I don’t think I’ll be cleaning it too much unless I get some problems in there. In that case I’ll run a week of h202, then go back to the regimen of all the things that the h202 would kill, great white, z7, and hydroguard. I did have some funk growing in the lines at the end of last run but it didn’t effect anything. I also usually cut down the res changes to bi weekly, normally some go 7-10 days, I go for 8 days max regularly but at that stage it’s more like 5 days max

B081867C-9B8D-4AB8-AD31-43CCF8814DA4.jpeg

I believe these white hairs are pre flower, I dropped the light down to 26 inches.

61448F5A-C034-4F6A-8649-75031629CC32.jpeg

2688D61D-FD3B-4A54-852E-2763D02CF754.jpeg

D1198DE0-D7F3-4AA6-9FB5-0F214A0E74B5.jpeg
Looks like pistils, you on 12/12 ?
Happy healthy girls. :thumb:
Hope you are having a nice morning.

Stay safe

Looks like pistils, you on 12/12 ?
Happy healthy girls. :thumb:
Hope you are having a nice morning.

Stay safe
No sir, 20/4 current. Autos.
I can’t put my finger on it, but I think I put it into flower 3 weeks sooner than last grow because I’ve been training it. Does keeping the main cola under the rest jump start flower I wonder.

No sir, 20/4 current. Autos.
I can’t put my finger on it, but I think I put it into flower 3 weeks sooner than last grow because I’ve been training it. Does keeping the main cola under the rest jump start flower I wonder.
Autos are odd duck's.
What happened before will not necessarily happen again.
Some seeds flower right away some take 6 weeks or more.
20/4 is the correct lighting.
The shape or location of the colas will not change flower start or finish times.
They do their own thing. :rofl:
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Added 8ml of cal mag before I took this picture. I’m going to go through notes again but I think last go I was using 9ml of cal mag per gallon. I’m about to be boosting up to that next res I believe
Oh I forgot to mention, I’m getting this cal mag def this time because i cranked the light to 100 off and on haha. All is well
62AA4BF0-7EA7-44BD-B9BE-1B0F8FBE9DCD.jpeg

1757AC0D-D063-42FA-82B1-0DCEE0EE747F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom