Venturi's Pineapple Express Summer DWC

Yes sir they should be both Autos haha. Though I’m starting to wonder on the widow, this is the exact same thing that happened last time to my northerns, the just shot straight up, and took damn near 2 months to flower. Seemingly, only when I heavily train does the plant stay shorter and or flower sooner. I do like the saying correlation doesn’t equal causation but, whatever it is here we are. The seed place said it was to be short. I’ll know better next time… speaking of, I’m just about fully committed to just one plant this winter, but the widow will need to be vacated beforehand. I believe the northern may be ready mid October, but i belive the widow is 8 weeks from finish whenever she decides to start blooming. I added the second net but she’s maneuvered a bit around it already

16BD0636-C1A9-4442-B1DD-01D3EADE64E7.jpeg

508D4957-9221-47AF-8B87-7AA66B601A48.jpeg
Photos my friend.
Way better quality too,imo.
Auto's are funny looking things.
That never never do what they are supposed too. :rofl:
Hope the plan works. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Photos my friend.
Way better quality too,imo.
Auto's are funny looking things.
That never never do what they are supposed too. :rofl:
Hope the plan works. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
I bet you’re on to something there. Not sure what kicked me off on autos other than the more light. I wonder the growing nature of photos compared in the same environment, one would think they would have a bit slower growth with less light but I’ll start doing some research as well as doubling the seed possibilities albeit.

The northern is 4 weeks into flower. We’re about 9 weeks in the bucket, 8 weeks maybe for the widow, Left.

Quite a bit of lollipoping has gone on since I missed a bit on vacation. I went ahead and clipped the widow too even though she’s not in flower yet I figured I’d give her some stress to think about for joy flowering yet haha! Hurry up and wait I know quite well from the military. Onward through the fog!

B1EC06E2-D097-4352-8B44-173ED9577C3C.jpeg

5DF9C6FC-613A-46D0-872F-A00969FA776D.jpeg

Quite a bit of lollipoping has gone on since I missed a bit on vacation. I went ahead and clipped the widow too even though she’s not in flower yet I figured I’d give her some stress to think about for joy flowering yet haha! Hurry up and wait I know quite well from the military. Onward through the fog!

B1EC06E2-D097-4352-8B44-173ED9577C3C.jpeg

5DF9C6FC-613A-46D0-872F-A00969FA776D.jpeg
I hate cleaning out and lollipopping, I mean the act of cutting stuff away, always breaks my heart.
But it's for the best.
Did 8 hrs yesterday still have 10 left to do.
30 lbs of plant cut out so far. :rolleyes:
But has to be done.
Your canopy is is looking great, nice and flat, good work.
How long you till you flip?

stay safe
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:

I hate cleaning out and lollipopping, I mean the act of cutting stuff away, always breaks my heart.
But it's for the best.
Did 8 hrs yesterday still have 10 left to do.
30 lbs of plant cut out so far. :rolleyes:
But has to be done.
Your canopy is is looking great, nice and flat, good work.
How long you till you flip?

stay safe
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:
That’s a lot buddy.

They’re both autos so the lights are on 20/4
I’m hoping she starts bloom this month but it may be a little longer I don’t know. I’m not worried as my main concentration is the northern. Yeah The widow is an odd bird indeed, but I’ll let her take her course.

The northern is about as even a canopy as she can be right now as the far right side is still growing a bit, she had to stretch that direction so I’m thinking she’ll even soon

She got quite a bit of the old slap and tickle just now, as the main theme is “get down or lay down” aptly; from the movie training day I think. Cheers to the weekend Bill and everyone!

19E232C9-9FBD-4C84-A70E-980BFB73065C.jpeg

That’s a lot buddy.

They’re both autos so the lights are on 20/4
I’m hoping she starts bloom this month but it may be a little longer I don’t know. I’m not worried as my main concentration is the northern. Yeah The widow is an odd bird indeed, but I’ll let her take her course.

The northern is about as even a canopy as she can be right now as the far right side is still growing a bit, she had to stretch that direction so I’m thinking she’ll even soon

She got quite a bit of the old slap and tickle just now, as the main theme is “get down or lay down” aptly; from the movie training day I think. Cheers to the weekend Bill and everyone!

19E232C9-9FBD-4C84-A70E-980BFB73065C.jpeg
Bit of the old slap and tickle. :rofl:
Have a good one. :ciao:

Stay safe

Getting a bit sparkly. Res change today. Lights are on 18/6 right now. Somewhat because I’m not pleased the widow hasn’t bloomed, not that changing the light schedule will help, but it’s a little tough love.

6B204D6C-F166-4CCE-87CB-90B8ECAFC586.jpeg

8309C115-CE9A-44B2-BFEE-78746EC6594E.jpeg

92093983-5DF4-438E-956F-C7CDB4ADF493.jpeg
Widow a auto I guess, buggers. :rofl:
The rest are doing what they are supposed to.:bravo:
Hope you are well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Happy Friday! Here’s the northern

E7A48067-BD7F-4546-B559-D56365A3F000.jpeg

23CC0FA4-C578-46BC-9212-425BFF6662A2.jpeg
Getting nice and thick. :thumb:
Looking good Amigo.
Hope your having a great weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Flower day 37 for the northern. The widow is still in veg haha. Her stalks are mostly too tough to bend at this point, I broke a few and they grew som shoots though. I’m not going to concern myself too much with her. As for a summer grow I knew it would be a little difficult, and a little spendy with the chiller and such, as summers are warm. I’ll let her keep doing her thing and worry more when the northern is done. Maybe by then I can spread her out some with the northern out. The northern may flower a total of 50 days, maybe 70, but we’re more than halfway through flower. I’m rather more excited to see what one plant will do this winter in this tent. If worse comes to worse, I’ll set up another light in a closet to start the new baby out.

EDFF66B6-A34B-4CB7-B190-8988749BFD8C.jpeg

BACF3B99-A475-4FAA-BFEA-9299DCA91CBF.jpeg

Flower day 37 for the northern. The widow is still in veg haha. Her stalks are mostly too tough to bend at this point, I broke a few and they grew som shoots though. I’m not going to concern myself too much with her. As for a summer grow I knew it would be a little difficult, and a little spendy with the chiller and such, as summers are warm. I’ll let her keep doing her thing and worry more when the northern is done. Maybe by then I can spread her out some with the northern out. The northern may flower a total of 50 days, maybe 70, but we’re more than halfway through flower. I’m rather more excited to see what one plant will do this winter in this tent. If worse comes to worse, I’ll set up another light in a closet to start the new baby out.

EDFF66B6-A34B-4CB7-B190-8988749BFD8C.jpeg

BACF3B99-A475-4FAA-BFEA-9299DCA91CBF.jpeg
Beautiful. :yahoo:
Hope everything is going well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

What about the widow Venturi isn’t she blooming? She is Not haha… idk what to think anymore but yeah, happy Friday

E5A40ECC-3607-4868-84D2-3E19C68444A4.jpeg
Is there a light leak on the left hand side?

Stay safe
Bil :cool:

Is there a light leak on the left hand side?

Stay safe
Bil :cool:
Hmm I don’t know if I can see what you’re seeing in the picture, but there is a little half inch sliver in the top of the outside that light leaks out just a little. It’s not a problem in the dark cycle as the hours are scheduled dark

Did a trim up today. The northern is looking quite proper if I may say. We’re at the last leg, I’m not sure what day of flower we’re on but I’m thinking she could go a few more weeks. Widow got a trim and some tucking as well.

29D07D17-0B55-43EA-8466-E5FCDF1B297E.jpeg
Looking good. :thumb:
Hope your having a nice day. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom