Venturi's Pineapple Express Summer DWC

Added 8ml of cal mag before I took this picture. I’m going to go through notes again but I think last go I was using 9ml of cal mag per gallon. I’m about to be boosting up to that next res I believe
Oh I forgot to mention, I’m getting this cal mag def this time because i cranked the light to 100 off and on haha. All is well
62AA4BF0-7EA7-44BD-B9BE-1B0F8FBE9DCD.jpeg

1757AC0D-D063-42FA-82B1-0DCEE0EE747F.jpeg
That Squat little indica is my favorite. ;)
How has the pH been.
Has it been drifting up?
That will start a mag def, and the color is a little light.:Namaste:
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

That Squat little indica is my favorite. ;)
How has the pH been.
Has it been drifting up?
That will start a mag def, and the color is a little light.:Namaste:
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
The squat one should be pineapple but in a series of unfortunate events it is now a white widow. The ph really hasn’t been drifting much at all that I’ve noticed, apart from phing the water at first, for a few weeks I haven’t had to ph the water… the nutes bring it down to acceptable parameters. The 8ml of cal mag was an addition though.edit: oh I see what you’re saying bill)
I know im back to the “green” part of my journal, where I know what nutes should be in there so it should all go well henceforth.
I know at the majority of flower I was rocking
9ml per gallon of calmag and I’ll get back in the swing of that today

Really hoping I can nail this scrog thing but it’s a little confusing with autos
Scrogging isn't difficult, if you have any questions tag me.

The biggest thing is knowing when to place your net.
When I scrog, I grow my plants a specific way, so I will have 10 to 12 inches below the canopy to work.

To lay the net start by softening the stems to be bent, by using two fingers and your thumb to slowly squishing the stem until it bends by itself. Be careful it is easy to break a branch off if this is not done enough so the branch drops by itself.

Let me know when you are ready to start.
Will you be scrogging the whole 2x4 tent?

The squat one should be pineapple but in a series of unfortunate events it is now a white widow. The ph really hasn’t been drifting much at all that I’ve noticed, apart from phing the water at first, for a few weeks I haven’t had to ph the water… the nutes bring it down to acceptable parameters. The 8ml of cal mag was an addition though.edit: oh I see what you’re saying bill)
I know im back to the “green” part of my journal, where I know what nutes should be in there so it should all go well henceforth.
I know at the majority of flower I was rocking
9ml per gallon of calmag and I’ll get back in the swing of that today
Are you putting the cal mag in your plain water 10 minutes ahead of your nutrients?
How is the color today?

Stay safe

As far as nutes the northern got last night
(In totals accounted for 3 gals)
24ml calmag
6ml micro
24 ml grow
15ml bloom
2 ml liquid kool bloom

@Bill284 yes sir, calmag first! I think the color is looking good. She may look a bit stringy, I have been training her(northern) and during res yesterday I really kinda spread her out a bit and took some leaves covering bud sites. Thanks for checking in on me!

@Tokin Roll i appreciate your time good sir as well! I’m a week into flower, I can foresee the stretch coming. I’m not quite sure when to say “when” or you know actually start scrogging. I suppose a photo would get scrogged now, so if you say she’s ready then I am ready. My main concern with starting scrog now or later is a bit dependent on the widow. I think I should scrog sooner than later because she’s said to be “short” and seems to me the northern will be tall if I let it. Typically folks scrog when flower hits, so I belive im ready.
Step 1 is let it go through the net first right? Lol. I have been training quite a bit I think her limbs will be ready, supercropping both as well. I don’t think I’ll have another plant go through the roof if I can help it haha.

FACC0B6C-0773-435B-816B-37D4C1D4DF53.jpeg

As far as nutes
24ml calmag
6ml micro
24 ml grow
15ml bloom
2 ml liquid kool bloom

@Bill284 yes sir, calmag first! I think the color is looking good. She may look a bit stringy, I have been training her(northern) and during res yesterday I really kinda spread her out a bit and took some leaves covering bud sites. Thanks for checking in on me!

@Tokin Roll i appreciate your time good sir as well! I’m a week into flower, I can foresee the stretch coming. I’m not quite sure when to say “when” or you know actually start scrogging. I suppose a photo would get scrogged now, so if you say she’s ready then I am ready. My main concern with starting scrog now or later is a bit dependent on the widow. I think I should scrog sooner than later because she’s said to be “short” and seems to me the northern will be tall if I let it. Typically folks scrog when flower hits, so I belive im ready.
Step 1 is let it go through the net first right? Lol. I have been training quite a bit I think her limbs will be ready, supercropping both as well. I don’t think I’ll have another plant go through the roof if I can help it haha.

FACC0B6C-0773-435B-816B-37D4C1D4DF53.jpeg
Is that formula for 3 gallons?
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Is that formula for 3 gallons?
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Oh yes sir i forgot to mention that part. This is my last runs first introduction to liquid Kool bloom. The nutes are only 12ml off from last week so I don’t think there should be any tox, or any deficiencies

Flower day 10. I tried to fim I believe it’s called the widow because I figured why not. If she is supposed to be short let’s have some fun.

The northern has been in training quite a while and heavily. Lst, hst, she’s had both and still kicking hard. No topping, but I’ve done a bit of super cropping and I keep trying to knock her down. I lifted up the net just a little bit at maybe the halfway area, or where marshydro has the connection section on the vertical poles.
Ww
A86E83C4-7347-4BCF-AAA0-30B5FC2EB383.jpeg

NL
B25B735D-E2B6-42D5-B2BF-8ADA2649F506.jpeg

Ww
D778350E-FEEF-4176-A850-AA260D9A6F98.jpeg

NL
208DB001-02B9-4245-945F-7E22F5FEF88D.jpeg

We left NL right
8F7C58C9-2140-4A79-9E12-93726AD88C5F.jpeg

Flower day 10. I tried to fim I believe it’s called the widow because I figured why not. If she is supposed to be short let’s have some fun.

The northern has been in training quite a while and heavily. Lst, hst, she’s had both and still kicking hard. No topping, but I’ve done a bit of super cropping and I keep trying to knock her down. I lifted up the net just a little bit at maybe the halfway area, or where marshydro has the connection section on the vertical poles.
Ww
A86E83C4-7347-4BCF-AAA0-30B5FC2EB383.jpeg

NL
B25B735D-E2B6-42D5-B2BF-8ADA2649F506.jpeg

Ww
D778350E-FEEF-4176-A850-AA260D9A6F98.jpeg

NL
208DB001-02B9-4245-945F-7E22F5FEF88D.jpeg

We left NL right
8F7C58C9-2140-4A79-9E12-93726AD88C5F.jpeg
Beautiful, I love the contrast of the 2 strains.
Hope your having a nice day. :ciao:

Stay safe

Ended up changing the res on the northern last night as she was pretty low and I’m going to be out of town this weekend. I didn’t go up on the nutes much maybe just a little hotter on the liquid kool bloom. Not sure how much she’s going to stretch at this point. Quite a different sight at this time last go. Interesting though.

5EF87FBA-C5D8-4985-B04C-BFA79215EFA5.jpeg

Ended up changing the res on the northern last night as she was pretty low and I’m going to be out of town this weekend. I didn’t go up on the nutes much maybe just a little hotter on the liquid kool bloom. Not sure how much she’s going to stretch at this point. Quite a different sight at this time last go. Interesting though.

5EF87FBA-C5D8-4985-B04C-BFA79215EFA5.jpeg
Brilliant canopy, nice work. :welldone:
Everyone looks happy and healthy.
Hope your having a great day my friend :ciao:

Stay safe

Good morning! Everyone was res changed and we’re ready for the long weekend! @Bill284 do you guys have a holiday this week too up in Canada eh? I find it fun a lot of our holidays line up with yours, like Boxing Day I seem to recall?
Anywho I’m about to have to reformat the tent, the carbon filter has been installed and the light is at the point of non adjusting without some reinstall. Planning to have some fun this weekend though! Hope you guys do the same!

D43D4817-5592-47D8-923E-7A6149A21D52.jpeg

Good morning! Everyone was res changed and we’re ready for the long weekend! @Bill284 do you guys have a holiday this week too up in Canada eh? I find it fun a lot of our holidays line up with yours, like Boxing Day I seem to recall?
Anywho I’m about to have to reformat the tent, the carbon filter has been installed and the light is at the point of non adjusting without some reinstall. Planning to have some fun this weekend though! Hope you guys do the same!

D43D4817-5592-47D8-923E-7A6149A21D52.jpeg
Enjoy your self. :yahoo:

Yeah labor day I used to go to my uncle's in Lansing every year. :headbanger:
First time I ever got to ride in the back of a pickup and first time I shot a Black Powder Rifel.
Loved labor down there.:love:

Stay safe

We’re looking good. Not sure I’m going to be able to use this screen in its traditional sense. This one seems like the squares are too big and I’m betting this northern fills up this net without bending over. If I’m going to get a lot of stretch in the next 2 weeks I’m going to double screen it. If it stretches like it may, I’m going to do something a little wacky. I may try to scrog it a bit weird on the second layer. Like mainly just try to train them in a Z fashion. Or train them to stretch as much as possible horizontal but at some point it has to grow vertical.. idk I’m still pretty new to scrog and it seems they’re not stretching enough to tuck

8DCED3C3-8D5D-45C0-B610-C9D164EDA448.jpeg

We’re looking good. Not sure I’m going to be able to use this screen in its traditional sense. This one seems like the squares are too big and I’m betting this northern fills up this net without bending over. If I’m going to get a lot of stretch in the next 2 weeks I’m going to double screen it. If it stretches like it may, I’m going to do something a little wacky. I may try to scrog it a bit weird on the second layer. Like mainly just try to train them in a Z fashion. Or train them to stretch as much as possible horizontal but at some point it has to grow vertical.. idk I’m still pretty new to scrog and it seems they’re not stretching enough to tuck

8DCED3C3-8D5D-45C0-B610-C9D164EDA448.jpeg
You need a bigger tent. :rofl:
You did too good of a job.
There is nowhere else to go but up.

Stay safe

After being out of town for a week these babies have grown. The widow, which is said to be short In stature is larger and hasn’t bloomed yet which isn’t promising to see so far… going to have to figure out if I can even use the bottom net for her but will likely jack the light to max height and throw on net #2. Just walked in the door. Joints plural are in order

2E40E83D-F87C-4D4E-B8EC-481F4213C056.jpeg

After being out of town for a week these babies have grown. The widow, which is said to be short In stature is larger and hasn’t bloomed yet which isn’t promising to see so far… going to have to figure out if I can even use the bottom net for her but will likely jack the light to max height and throw on net #2. Just walked in the door. Joints plural are in order

2E40E83D-F87C-4D4E-B8EC-481F4213C056.jpeg
Have a smoke Amigo, garden survived the trip. :yahoo:
Must be a big relief.
I've a couple Widows, short in stature isn't how I describe that strain.:rofl:
She can be a beast.
They autos?
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe

Have a smoke Amigo, garden survived the trip. :yahoo:
Must be a big relief.
I've a couple Widows, short in stature isn't how I describe that strain.:rofl:
She can be a beast.
They autos?
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe
Yes sir they should be both Autos haha. Though I’m starting to wonder on the widow, this is the exact same thing that happened last time to my northerns, the just shot straight up, and took damn near 2 months to flower. Seemingly, only when I heavily train does the plant stay shorter and or flower sooner. I do like the saying correlation doesn’t equal causation but, whatever it is here we are. The seed place said it was to be short. I’ll know better next time… speaking of, I’m just about fully committed to just one plant this winter, but the widow will need to be vacated beforehand. I believe the northern may be ready mid October, but i belive the widow is 8 weeks from finish whenever she decides to start blooming. I added the second net but she’s maneuvered a bit around it already

16BD0636-C1A9-4442-B1DD-01D3EADE64E7.jpeg

508D4957-9221-47AF-8B87-7AA66B601A48.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom