Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Dont get in a hurry now, to much time and effort invested. Let them colas stretch out before you flip.
So exciting!! I think 18", then flip. Should be good, hoping she stretches at least 6" in flower.
*don't let Pat know you she will reach 18 (years old) by Saturday, keep the tent zipped UP...lol. You're killin' it Vex, this is the plant to be right now. I am hinting p...o...t...m..., nothing I SAID nothing. uhhum. Back to Pat, for the LOVE of GOD, hahahahah
Hahah, Pats a mess, but we luv him. Lol

You are too funny, and kind. Let's see... . .

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Hahah, Pats a mess, but we luv him. Lol

You are too funny, and kind. Let's see... . .

*I have grown quite fond of the bugger, I mean hugger...lol. That laughter he inspires is priceless, guaranteed, no refunds, no credit checks needed. He still manages to shock me though, hahaha,

Saturday may very well be "Flip" day...just saying. Hahahaha

18"!!

Lol i will bet a dollar saturday will be flip day. Any takers?

I love watching her grow, as a new grower this is what keeps me coming back. There is so much you can do to this beautiful plant and you show it.

I love watching her grow, as a new grower this is what keeps me coming back. There is so much you can do to this beautiful plant and you show it.
Welcome, DevilMac!

Thank you, it's been a fun and educational experience. Glad you are enjoying it.

She may get flipped on Saturday.

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile645179197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile326078733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058012872.jpg

Looks like a pretty damned flat topped canopy there. Gonna look like cola country, dank forest ......
Thanks, bruv! Most are even, just a few a bit shorter.
The growth is amazing, its a solid strain for sure.
Yessirr.

I tossed a few clippings in PHd water and a bit of Z7, until I figure out what I want to do with cloning. May just build a small 3.5 gallon dewey cloner.

420-magazine-mobile1095910591.jpg

It's so easy and so very effective for cloning. That's exactly what we did for cloning and had near 100% success, with exception of that fat, woody stemmed forked branch from the jack that didn't take. For the cost of a bucket, lid and mister, it kicks ass!

Just ordered my dewey parts. I'll build a small 4 site cloner for now.

Back
Top Bottom