ViparSpecrtra New Light New Strains 30% Plus THC? ViperRoom 2.0

Mine hydrated fine to be honest.
I only used the 3 L of water asked for no issues at all to be honest.

IMG_2997.jpeg
Looks better than my lot, maybe I added too much water - you gonna bung some perlite in that?

*edit* did you read my mind or what lol

So she has just been transferred to the home bargains coco.
Let’s see what’s happens.
Added clay pebbles and perlite no more than 20% ;)
She is pretty green and healthy just let the coco dry some before up pot so a little droopy /hungry.

Also the new kush seed just about to be potted.
Happy growing all :)

IMG_3007.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg

No worries, thanks anyway! I got the light anyway. I now have 2 1500s side by side. I noticed a bar or something to mount them together. Is that only available with the kit or can I buy that separately?
Hello dear, regarding the kit, we are very sorry that it is not sold separately.

So she has just been transferred to the home bargains coco.
Let’s see what’s happens.
Added clay pebbles and perlite no more than 20% ;)
She is pretty green and healthy just let the coco dry some before up pot so a little droopy /hungry.

Also the new kush seed just about to be potted.
Happy growing all :)

IMG_3007.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg
Sounds like your cannabis plants are getting some fresh new digs! 🏡🌿 Moving your plants to new soil or medium can be a bit stressful for them at first, but it can also give them a boost of nutrients and help them thrive in the long run. And it's smart to let the coco dry out a bit before transplanting, as this can help minimize shock and give your plants time to adjust to their new environment. :thumb:

The new breed.
The lady looking sick is the royal queen kush
BUT I have another freebee as you can see
@Royal Queen Seeds i see you popped in.
wouldn’t mine growing a few of those Tyson strains ;)
But the new seed seems much stronger right from the jump. ;)

IMG_3003.jpeg

IMG_3002.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_3004.jpeg
I've been told the Tyson strains are pretty fire... 😜 but who am I to say... 🤷‍♂️😂 Send me a private message and let's get into business buddy 😎

Sounds like your cannabis plants are getting some fresh new digs! 🏡🌿 Moving your plants to new soil or medium can be a bit stressful for them at first, but it can also give them a boost of nutrients and help them thrive in the long run. And it's smart to let the coco dry out a bit before transplanting, as this can help minimize shock and give your plants time to adjust to their new environment. :thumb:
Well im just testing this cheap coco so im hoping she likes her new home.
First time trying this medium guess i will find out fast if its to hot / or not to my ladies liking

I've been told the Tyson strains are pretty fire... 😜 but who am I to say... 🤷‍♂️😂 Send me a private message and let's get into business buddy 😎
Im on it ;)

So the new breed.
We have critical royal queen seeds showing up to the party again ;)

The large pic is the jealousy clone I put in the cheap coco.

The small ladies are

TH pisthash Topped.
Europa cheselicous (biggest ) topped
Gold line cali connection 78 (smallest)

Happy growing all. ;)

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3026.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

IMG_3023.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

Pictures of health!
Thanks shed

Also the cheap coco prob could of done with a wash.
Run off has been brown so we will see if a heavy wash after its hydrated next time changes anything.
Might well end up with dusty coco then.We will see if it causes any issues the clone seems fine sat in it.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom