ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift

Your a poet and I didn’t even know it. lol CL🍀
I'm like dr suesses stoned third cousin..... I grow this herb and spreading the word, smoking dank high as a bird 😵‍💫

#ViparSpectraHalloween

@Po boy @tua4ko @DR APGREEN

1666711445110.png

Gorilla Bomb at Day 44 of flower.

Hello Growers,

万圣节KS系列-压缩(1).png

"Trick or treat, smell my feet!" We all have heard that on Halloween. Halloween is coming soon! Let's party and remember the cheerful of getting candy. :party:Your neighbor treats you with candy, we treats you with KS2500. Do you want to get this present? Please see the delow details.

Prize 1:KS2500 X 1 (1 Winner)
Prize 2:$30 Official coupon X 3 (3 Winners)

Time: October 21-October 31

Entry Rules:
1.Share your cannabis photos/video in this thread;
2.@ 3 friends
3.Add #ViparSpectraHalloween

Winner Selection:
4 winners will be picked out randomly on November 1

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck:

Happy growing!

Amazon Website:
US: amazon.com/viparspectra
CA:amazon.ca/viparspectra
AU:amazon.com.au/viparspectra
EU:amazon.de/viparspectra
UK:amazon.co.uk/viparspectra
@Darade @con @Bill284 #ViparSpectra Halloween Green Crack and Tangie grown outdoors this year. CL🍀

A6103959-D52A-49FE-9333-030DEF5F63BD.jpeg

EB185232-4E97-4ABD-A15B-45FF1B838B49.jpeg

————The Humble Seed———. I am a plant full of energy and might...But I’m stuck in my shell,, so small and so tight,,,I have plenty of water and some soil that’s just rite,,, But something is missing ,,, My masters grow light,,, Seems the thieves have come calling in the cover of night,, And took what they wanted,,, They’ve stolen my light... So I’m stuck in the darkness, in the eternal night,, seems I can not get going without my grow light..I am sorry I’m not a picture of a plant at full size... But if you take just a minute- sit back,, close your eyes, and imagine the seed and the plant that’s inside,,, You will see there’s a picture captured in your minds eye.... Have a happy viparspectra Halloween... @HashGirl. @bill248 @ danishoes21

F1FFA412-FF02-4B19-A710-090F4DF70848.jpeg

————The Humble Seed———. I am a plant full of energy and might...But I’m stuck in my shell,, so small and so tight,,,I have plenty of water and some soil that’s just rite,,, But something is missing ,,, My masters grow light,,, Seems the thieves have come calling in the cover of night,, And took what they wanted,,, They’ve stolen my light... So I’m stuck in the darkness, in the eternal night,, seems I can not get going without my grow light..I am sorry I’m not a picture of a plant at full size... But if you take just a minute- sit back,, close your eyes, and imagine the seed and the plant that’s inside,,, You will see there’s a picture captured in your minds eye.... Have a happy viparspectra Halloween... @HashGirl. @bill248 @ danishoes21

F1FFA412-FF02-4B19-A710-090F4DF70848.jpeg
That was great

Back
Top Bottom