ViparSpectra XS1500 And P1000 - Grow Raw Genetics

Xs-1500pro and p-1000 side-by-side grow, would you like to share how they perform? Some new growers are curious :kiss: :kiss:

Had to SC pretty much the entire tent. This is where I started. Once I’m able to transfer over a few to the 4x4 I’ll be good to go problem free. But until then. I’m trooping it thru. No burns. No bleaching. YET. I have 4-5 days left on the grapes. Even those that won’t create the most space. It’s something.

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4760.jpeg

IMG_4761.jpeg

Canopy evened out. Tons of super cropping. Lights were touching tips. No burns. Impressed. Someone got space in the overhead. Ziptied to max. But stretch is almost done. That gnarly part is. Now I get to just watch everything fill out. I’ll eventually do my best to clean up lowers. The air flow is very high. 2 boosters and a lower fan. But nothing directly blowing on anything. No wind scaring at all. Rh kept at 60% max. I’d like 65. But with this kind of foliage. I’ll take 55-60. Countdown officially begins.

IMG_4793.jpeg

IMG_4794.jpeg

IMG_4795.jpeg

IMG_4796.jpeg

Or are you asking because they are side by side in the tent? Because the 1500pro definitely rocks over the p1000. No doubt
Yes, the same tent can compare their effect obviously, thank you for your answer.

Thankyou. I’m impressed as can be considering there no burns yet. I’m waiting everyday to open the tent and to see the beak bong or the fry to start. Well. We’re heading into week 3 and looks like the light might as well be 10-12 inches up. Lower canopy is suffering. I shoulda just flipped when planned. But I wanted to use the veg time to get my Diamond og to cloneable size. Everything looks great tho. I’m more than happy. That’s for sure. Things can always go better. But this is far better than I thought.

IMG_5103.jpeg

IMG_5104.jpeg

IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5106.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg

IMG_5108.jpeg

Getting real thick with frost. I’m at peak feed. But only once a day. Water twice. Feed once. Seems to be working out real well. But the gas is real. Gas pack is 100% chem leaning (obviously shows in pic 6) and then triangle (last pic) being one of the better runs around. Sweets (photo 1) smells like pool rubber and gas. Strong gas. The only non gas is the lemon cherry gelato.(second to last photo) Frost monster. But smells like a bowl of candy and fruit with slight gas. Not my cup of tea. But hopefully it carries a punch. Idk how long is left. I’d have to go back on the thread. But looks like around 4-5 weeks :)

IMG_5213.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5215.jpeg

IMG_5216.jpeg

IMG_5219.jpeg

IMG_5222.jpeg

IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5221.jpeg

Here’s the ladies in the 2x4. I’ll be doing a complete comparison of the 2 different lights side by side after this harvest in completed. The buds from one side vs the bud on the other. Tapered feed way down. Harvest is in about 2 weeks

IMG_5469.jpeg

IMG_5470.jpeg

IMG_5471.jpeg

IMG_5481.jpeg

IMG_5480.jpeg

IMG_5479.jpeg

IMG_5476.jpeg

IMG_5475.jpeg
Buds are huge and super dense now.

Back
Top Bottom