ViparSpectra XS1500 And P1000 - Grow Raw Genetics

They look so healthy, Great job!! :thumb:
I can’t wait to flip the charms. I’m pretty sure the pheno iv collected is the same as a friend of mines. Turns jet black around week6. Getting real dark by week 9

Pics in a min.

I threw the Texas chem into the 4x4. Remember. Charms and Florida gas pack are the 2 I’m flowering in here.
As of now. I might flower 3. But it depends on the next few days.
Everything is super ready for final pots. But I do that when I flip to get a free 3-4 weeks of food.

Few pics

IMG_4205.jpeg

IMG_4206.jpeg

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_4208.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

Canopy really pushing together and drinking more than a gallon a day. Eating great. Triangles really pushed out their funk after I uppotted and placed in 2x4 under the xs1500 and p1000. I feel like the xs1500 is pulling the weight tho. If you look hard enough. You’ll notice even with the p1000 at 75%. They still bend towards the xs1500. It’s actually quite spectacular watching it over power her little sister. No flip date in sight. I have way too much moving around I need to do. 4x4 will have a few plants cleared out today, tomorrow or the next day. Well see.

Anyways, Texas chem will be placed in there along with possibly horchata number 3.

I’d like to flower triangle chem, charms, and sweets in the 2x4. I really have to build up the triangles tho. Those are my most important keepers. Things running smooth. Maybe next week I’ll flip :)

IMG_4274.jpeg

IMG_4275.jpeg

IMG_4276.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg

IMG_4278.jpeg

Canopy really pushing together and drinking more than a gallon a day. Eating great. Triangles really pushed out their funk after I uppotted and placed in 2x4 under the xs1500 and p1000. I feel like the xs1500 is pulling the weight tho. If you look hard enough. You’ll notice even with the p1000 at 75%. They still bend towards the xs1500. It’s actually quite spectacular watching it over power her little sister. No flip date in sight. I have way too much moving around I need to do. 4x4 will have a few plants cleared out today, tomorrow or the next day. Well see.

Anyways, Texas chem will be placed in there along with possibly horchata number 3.

I’d like to flower triangle chem, charms, and sweets in the 2x4. I really have to build up the triangles tho. Those are my most important keepers. Things running smooth. Maybe next week I’ll flip :)

IMG_4274.jpeg

IMG_4275.jpeg

IMG_4276.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg

IMG_4278.jpeg
Garden looks great.
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Garden looks great.
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Thankyou!! Yeah. Woke up to dodger tickets! Today my birthday. And I didn expect that at all.

Thankyou!! Yeah. Woke up to dodger tickets! Today my birthday. And I didn expect that at all.
Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday::woohoo:
I'd love to see a game in Dodger Stadium.
That's Fantastic :party:
Hope you have a great time.

Bill284 😎

The late blessing, happy birthday.:happy-birthday:

I suppose the healthy growing girls are the best gift to you.

Flowers coming up real soon. They’re eating a shit ton. They drink up 3 liters a day each with a vpd of 0.9. And that’s at 84F(lst 78-79) max.
Around 72-75% rh at its most. It’s really good at keeping balance. Example. If I drop temps to 78. Humidity will drop to 65-70%. I have added a Diamond Og bagseed that reaks of kush thru veg. And added my own crosses of other people’s work. Soon my own. But Triangle kush x Tahoe og. And soon peanut butter pie x Tahoe og. Both same age. Adding triangle x horchata x pecan pie. And stankonya x triangle kush. But for the mean time. Keepin it green and explosive. 12/12 coming up soon. Just need to get my triangles bushed out more and grow up my younger ladies just a tiny bit more.

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4349.jpeg

IMG_4350.jpeg

Happy belated birthday to ya @CultivaionArt!:happy-birthday:

Your plants are looking great by the way.:welldone:

Your tent is very full, loving that lush green foliage wall to wall in that jungle!

1 week of flip thru. 2 more to go. I’m going to just keep hedging till stretch is over. Iv done this before. You won’t even be able to tell week 6 of flower. 2 or 3 will be moved to the 4x4 soon. Just waiting for a plant to finish. Has a week to go. That will give me enough light penetration to increase my yield substantially.

9 weeks to go

IMG_4646.jpeg

IMG_4647.jpeg

IMG_4648.jpeg

IMG_4649.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom