And my own tester horchata pecan x sweet skunk

IMG_6131.jpeg

IMG_6132.jpeg

IMG_6133.jpeg

IMG_6134.jpeg

IMG_6135.jpeg

IMG_6136.jpeg

IMG_6137.jpeg

Getting strong. The skunk chatas are rancid pungent skunk. Skunk is a dom trait like triangle. Totally took over.

IMG_6172.jpeg

IMG_6173.jpeg

IMG_6174.jpeg

IMG_6175.jpeg

IMG_6176.jpeg
Very happy looking garden Amigo :thumb:

Nice work. :bravo:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
:bravo:

Getting closer. Harvest date was estimated to be around the 11th. The seeds will be done on the 11th. We’re definitely in the final 2 weeks.

IMG_6381.jpeg

IMG_6382.jpeg

IMG_6383.jpeg

IMG_6384.jpeg

IMG_6385.jpeg

Image_2023-10-08 17_48_52_522.jpeg

Image_2023-10-08 17_49_42_508.jpeg

Image_2023-10-08 17_48_16_070.jpeg
Good morning Amigo garden looks great today. :welldone:
I see a lot of white pistils on a couple.
Might need some extra time.
I wouldn't rush.:Namaste:
How is their nutritional uptake.
I find at the end when flowering is finished they stop eating.
If they are still draining their pot they are still building for you.
Trics are fantastic though like a shinning crystal ball.:thumb:
Keep up the good work.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Good morning Amigo garden looks great today. :welldone:
I see a lot of white pistils on a couple.
Might need some extra time.
I wouldn't rush.:Namaste:
How is their nutritional uptake.
I find at the end when flowering is finished they stop eating.
If they are still draining their pot they are still building for you.
Trics are fantastic though like a shinning crystal ball.:thumb:
Keep up the good work.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
thx for the input

Here’s some sfg by twenty20 and m42 by raw. The rest I need to take better photos. Which is skunchata 1&2 that I did and gascap. Gascap by skunktek is woah gas. Almost original og gas. More of a sharp triangle gas tho. But loud!!!! One bud will reak an entire shopping center. I was at kushstock yesterday. And people asked what booth I got it from. That’s an outdoor even and it was windy. Not to mention 5000 people smoking their own.

IMG_6520.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg

IMG_6511.jpeg

IMG_6512.jpeg

IMG_6510.jpeg

As in my other thread. I was aggressively attacked by russet mites. And re set everything. Decided to starve everything rather than battle with sulfur. As these ladies grow up. I’ll be transitioning around to re build the garden. While back to posting regularly. Everything should be back to normal in a few weeks.

Happy holidays!

IMG_6692.jpeg

Thank you for your hard work, also take good care of yourself. We have enough time to wait for them to grow up. :green_heart:

So I decided to add some more to make sure I can catch back up as soon as possible. Tryin to pick up all the slack from the mites reset. So we’re have these ladies back and I guess we’re gonna do a start to finish now. :).

Might move things around. But 3 females will be here forever in the 2x4.

IMG_6734.jpeg

IMG_6735.jpeg

IMG_6733.jpeg

IMG_6732.jpeg

So these will be the set I’m pretty sure for the 2x4. Things could change before flower. I only want to flower 4 plants in the 2x4. That’s all I can do. Any more is way too much for this tiny tent lol. But these 4 I like the most out all the 20 or so new seedlings for this particular set up.

IMG_6756.jpeg

IMG_6757.jpeg

The girls look great and happy. :yahoo:
Thankyou so much. I’m up there happy with em. The gears are moving and things are bushing out. I can’t wait to have everything full to the max again. Keeps my brain going and helps with my adhd a ton. The re set drove me insane not having that focus to contain my thoughts in one place.
Here a photo update and also will be adding Doja selection of seed junky’s permanent marker to the bunch. A cultivar iv been wanting since it dropped. Pumped on that!

IMG_6811.jpeg

IMG_6812.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom