The VipersNest Continuous

hey Pit Busy as heell over here w/ the holidays and family around. So havent had alot of time to check out my subscribed threads but still gotta see how your doing. hope all is getting worked out and I'm sure is. Anyhow I'll check in later.

brought out my babies....4500 of them
12_19_4.jpg

12_19_1.jpg

12_19_6.jpg

That is a great pic of the web on top of the bud. Are the specks in the web the spider mites?

Kick their asses Pit!

What did you spray with?

There are 3 kinds of growers:

1.)Those that have Spider Mites
2.)Them that are about to have spider mites
3.)the damn fools who lie about it.

well you know I dont lie bout anything Doc... I tried Azatrol on 1 plant to see what the results would be, If you have any other suggestions please share.

well you know I dont lie bout anything Doc... I tried Azatrol on 1 plant to see what the results would be, If you have any other suggestions please share.

Hey Pit.

Just something I came across on Wiki while researching CO2. I haven't tried this, and I know you just put the lady-bugs in the crop, so you probably can't do this any longer, but for future? I'd like to hear your take on this anyway.

At very high concentrations (a factor of 100 or more higher than its atmospheric concentration), carbon dioxide can be toxic to animal life, so raising the concentration to 10,000 ppm (1%) or higher for several hours will eliminate pests such as whiteflies and spider mites in a greenhouse.

As always, thanks for sharing your experience.

S.F.

can you tell me where you buy 5000 ladybugs? and are you going to release 5000 ladybugs on your grow? if so how do you catch 500 ladybugs when your grow is done?
l8ter, rnwy

OMG that is a HUGE bag of lady bugs! Those things kinda hurt when they bite. I am no herb expert but those Hot Shot "no pest strips" really seem to work well for me.

+rep for always being on the first page haha

Hey Pit.

Just something I came across on Wiki while researching CO2. I haven't tried this, and I know you just put the lady-bugs in the crop, so you probably can't do this any longer, but for future? I'd like to hear your take on this anyway.

As always, thanks for sharing your experience.

S.F.

You can kill any insect with a high enough CO2 concentration. He runs a generator. I think he would have to setup a bottle system to get anywhere near that CO2 concentration.

can you tell me where you buy 5000 ladybugs? and are you going to release 5000 ladybugs on your grow? if so how do you catch 500 ladybugs when your grow is done?
l8ter, rnwy

From a ladybug farm. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom