The VipersNest Continuous

well you know I dont lie bout anything Doc... I tried Azatrol on 1 plant to see what the results would be, If you have any other suggestions please share.

What were the results?

I think it's too late in flower for Floramite, rotating Azatrol and Doctor Doom should work for ya. I don't think Azatrol is hard on the ladies, so the label says.

I usually love living things, we've got animals, I don't like killing gophers.....but I hate spider mites. I wish they were extinct.

4500 ladybugs were $61.00 with overnite shipping. I love ladybugs,
this isnt the site, If you need the exact site Ill ask him later. My partner ordered them overnite and we let them loose in the garden yesterday, we also got 1000 green flying insects, they are to target aphids, again forgive me for not remembering the name but I will get it for you

OMG that is a HUGE bag of lady bugs! Those things kinda hurt when they bite. I am no herb expert but those Hot Shot "no pest strips" really seem to work well for me.

+rep for always being on the first page haha

You can kill any insect with a high enough CO2 concentration. He runs a generator. I think he would have to setup a bottle system to get anywhere near that CO2 concentration.

From a ladybug farm. :roorrip:
They do bite but Ive never been bitten, its a small price to pay. when the harvest is done Ill shop vac the best I can. We used 1000 the last time and they were quite effective. I use CO2 so I dont want to kill my ladies.

They do bite but Ive never been bitten, its a small price to pay. when the harvest is done Ill shop vac the best I can. We used 1000 the last time and they were quite effective. I use CO2 so I dont want to kill my ladies.

I was at a nursing home one time and they had a ton of lady bugs flying around. I got bit like 20 times that day. I will never forget the wrath of the lady bugs!

He suggested raising the CO2 to 10k ppm. I was just pointing out that you would need to setup a tank CO2 system to raise your PPM to 10k

Hi Pit

Do you know what's up with BAS? She's MIA again.
I miss her happy self.:smokin:

I wish I could tell you bro...but I normally keep in contact with her but she hasnt answered any of my inquiries. I think she needed a break, hopefully thats all it is.

I wish I could tell you bro...but I normally keep in contact with her but she hasnt answered any of my inquiries. I think she needed a break, hopefully thats all it is.

Me too.

Thanks Bro

hey pit, just was curious what you do to regulate RH? also what do you keep your RH at?

in veg I stay at 70% and bloom I stay at 50%....I just use a dehumidifier to keep it down. With all the plants and transpiration I have no problem keeping a high RH

well the seed order will consist of...
Soma's NYC Diesel
Soma's Lavendar
Dutch Passion's Strawberry Cough
Dutch Passon's Blueberry
Barney's Blue Cheese
Dutch Passion's Jorges Diamonds
DNA's LA Condidential
DNA's LA Woman
Reserva Privada Purple Wreck

thanx evryone for your participation....you are all the best!

12_22_3.jpg

12_22_1.jpg

12_22_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom