Soma's Lavendar
Dutch Passion's Strawberry Cough
Dutch Passon's Blueberry
Barney's Blue Cheese
Dutch Passion's Jorges Diamonds
DNA's LA Condidential
DNA's LA Woman
Reserva Privada Purple Wreck

thanx evryone for your participation....you are all the best!

Looks like a range of 8 weekers to 12 weekers. How do you plan on handling flush etc with the different flower lengths?

Man you do have a sweet journal, with varies strains, wow. I didnt read all of it cause I am not really into books but poked around man good talk and serious skills you show. I myself am looking foward to the soma seeds. Yummy well done and keep it up.

12_22_3.jpg

12_22_1.jpg

12_22_2.jpg

That's why I don't check in as often. I end up drooling over everything..lol. Gorgeous buds bro. Thank you for sharing.

Looks like a range of 8 weekers to 12 weekers. How do you plan on handling flush etc with the different flower lengths?

Im going to break them down to similar finishing times, only 3-4 at a time as to keep it more manageable and Im also going to use another closet for a couple more strains with same times. Im learning from each mistake I make and make the corrections.

Im going to break them down to similar finishing times, only 3-4 at a time as to keep it more manageable and Im also going to use another closet for a couple more strains with same times. Im learning from each mistake I make and make the corrections.

Excellent plan!

Thank You PitViper For All You Do Here!! I come here To Wish YOU and your partner grower buddy a Merry Christmas and a Mite Free New Year! YOU are 420's special PitViper of growing and like to Thank you for that! Grow Strong and bless you friend! Wish you a bud fulled New year and thanks for being here showing and sharing your Skills! You the Man! :peace:
:xmas:

Thanx B... I know this was my 1st attempt at LST, do you think they look ok in that respect? I can see where Ill have more than just 1 large cola, I think there should be at least 4 good ones per plant except for 1 plant which grew kinda odd...its healthy but I made some errors on tying it down...as well as the others Im sure.

Great looking buds Pit and those girls going into flower are looking fine also.

Merry Christmas and wishes for a safe and happy holiday to you and yours.

Hope 2010 brings you more wonderful grows.

Thank You PitViper For All You Do Here!! I come here To Wish YOU and your partner grower buddy a Merry Christmas and a Mite Free New Year! YOU are 420's special PitViper of growing and like to Thank you for that! Grow Strong and bless you friend! Wish you a bud fulled New year and thanks for being here showing and sharing your Skills! You the Man! :peace:
:xmas:

ever see a blushing psycho lunatic clown? not pretty .Well you got me misty eyed on that one, makes my makeup run.....thanx so much for all the support brother. Im giving a shout out to my partner who has made this all possible for the whole community. We work our asses off and pay alot of money,blood,sweat and tears. :thanks:

Great looking buds Pit and those girls going into flower are looking fine also.

Merry Christmas and wishes for a safe and happy holiday to you and yours.

Hope 2010 brings you more wonderful grows.

thanx my man!!

:thanks:

Not much to comment as you are doing great Pit and so many chime in here that I just often hang in the background. I did want to give you and your partner props for your grows and contributions to the 420 community though.

Oh yeah, :xmas: dude.

Not much to comment as you are doing great Pit and so many chime in here that I just often hang in the background. I did want to give you and your partner props for your grows and contributions to the 420 community though.

Oh yeah, :xmas: dude.

thanx Munki!!!!
your input is ALWAYS welcome.

:thanks:

I cant help myself, but I look at your thread everyday for insight. I am trying to start my own lil grow cuz prices are insane. I hope I can get a fraction of your results!:nicethread: have a good xmas/holiday everyone. gotta love this forum!!

Back
Top Bottom