Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

LoL!

I always "subcontract" drywall, texture, and paint. LoL

No bueno! Fuck that jazz...
:thumb:
I usually don't mind it but it's a really small space and not well ventilated.
If I bend over paint gets either in my hair or on my ass. When I try to touch up the ceiling edges.....other parts ...get in the way. Leaving perfectly round thermal shirt prints.
Then I spend extra time fixing where I
f-ed it up.
Gotta play fricking Twister just to paint this stupid thing.

Highya guys,

LoL!

I always "subcontract" drywall, texture, and paint. LoL

No bueno! Fuck that jazz...
:thumb:
I built houses that I lived in different places. I always hired out the muddin'/ I tried it, and discovered no way!! Always did my own painting.

I usually don't mind it but it's a really small space and not well ventilated.
If I bend over paint gets either in my hair or on my ass. When I try to touch up the ceiling edges.....other parts ...get in the way. Leaving perfectly round thermal shirt prints.
Then I spend extra time fixing where I
f-ed it up.
Gotta play fricking Twister just to paint this stupid thing.
Very descriptive, VG. Hope you didn't paint anything you can't get clean, again! Cheers

Highya guys,

I built houses that I lived in different places. I always hired out the muddin'/ I tried it, and discovered no way!! Always did my own painting.

Very descriptive, VG. Hope you didn't paint anything you can't get clean, again! Cheers
My clothes are going to be trash. I planned for it. I've always been a messy painter.

Closet looks good. I'm sure the BF will screw up the paint job though.

Then nap time?
(new avatar is cool!)

Ok then. Gotta stain my shelf and then I can hang my extraction fan.
Should be able to use the closet as is for a bit. I will pick up finishing pieces as I go. The pan I want is a month out for delivery. If my closet was just an inch wider I could get one for half price locally. :eye-roll:
I should probably order the carbon and ducting next. Everything slowed down.
Any money I had set aside for this is going to utilities this month. I figure that electricity is pretty important. Should probably cover that and finish this off as I can. It's a bit frustrating. I've had this in the works for the last 6 months.

Didn't think Derpy would step on the accelerator like she has. She only a few inches shorter than Ammy now.
Just fed the big girls 5.5/ gal. I'll post pics after they perk up in a bit. I upped it as I was still seeing a bit of a cal def. Very small amount but enough to warrant the change.
They will be due for another mag foliar in a few days and then I'm done with that....at least on the Ammy. Derpy isn't really showing bud set yet.

Back
Top Bottom