Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Carbon filter is supposed to show up today.:yahoo:
Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to set it up.
I may have a couple of questions on filter and ducting placement.
Then I need a few circ fans and a door.

I found this on triplicities of star signs.
It says you are light, hot and wet.....
I'm cold wet and soft.....huh.

Feeling light, hot and wet today @stoneotter ??

I actually am cold ,wet and soft atm.
Hehe, I did have to heave the anchor so I didn't float away.

Yay!
My carbon filter is here.
While I was out I snagged a 60s or 70s metal shelf. Just needs a coat of paint.
Score! I always need more storage space.
It happens to barely fit between my dresser and my fish tank.
View media item 1765996Free is the best price IMO. It even had free spider nests!!!!

Yo!!!

Yo!!!
Not gonna enter it if it's not a popularity contest! I was pretty popular in high school being the drummer in the cool band senior year, so I might have some luck if it was :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Oh wait, random drawing? :(

BTW: Aquarius - light, hot, wet :hmmmm:

Not gonna enter it if it's not a popularity contest! I was pretty popular in high school being the drummer in the cool band senior year, so I might have some luck if it was :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Oh wait, random drawing? :(

BTW: Aquarius - light, hot, wet :hmmmm:
Lmao. Don't get me started.

I was an emo-nerd.
Only popular with others in the
emo-nerd-herd.

trash.PNG

So.... Was talking to HH about the 2.5 ft GZ clone thats in my closet.
Yeah
A bit tall. I guess I am going to explore topping an older clone. If I put her into flower as is I will run out of room and I would rather not supercrop her.
Aside from a few deficient leaves from being in a small pot and drying out a bit too much she looks really good.
I hope I don't butcher her too badly.

Sometimes. Not usually but I did do it this week. And not a 2-3x the pot size, just about 12 gallons through a 7 gallon pot. I don't think they needed it but since I hadn't been getting much runoff I figured why not.

It took them an extra day to dry out from all that, but they sit in the hot sun all day and the RH has been in the low 40s this week, so if yours don't like wet I'd definitely skip it.

Non-committal enough for ya?

Perfectly non-commital. Lol

I was just thinking about my crusty soil again. They don't mind being wet. They are drinking very heavily right now so I don't think it will be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom