Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

If your crusty soil is from your hard tap water, then flushing the plant with hard tap water should leave you with the same result. Is the crust a build-up of MegaCrop?
I think it's from the undissolved cal-mag particulate in the MC.

Because of your hard water? I have nothing undissolved in mine even when stored at 50º.
I may not let it sit long enough.

Ok. Well, I will think about flushing and I'm going to let my nutes sit overnight from now on.

Gonna get some Zzzzzzs. Thank you and good night. :love:

Son of a biznatch!!
I woke up to a closet pouring out vapor.
My circulation fan died.
Super. Just what I need. :rolleyes:
I did need new ones but I was hoping that it would have lasted just a few more days.
Guess I need to get to the home improvement store.

I'm slightly concerned. Greenleaf is sold out of MC in everything but 22 lb bags.
I'm getting low. I do have some 2 yr old Fox Farms trio I could use in a pinch.

Ammy has a lot more pink to her pistils. Getting some calcium def spots on the uppers of the big girls. I did just raise the light and turn the power down a little bit.

After this closet is finished I am going to replace my giant 6" extraction fan with another 4" Cloudline in the flower tent.
I will be able to move the light up another 6" or so. This would come in handy for situations such as this.

Hope y'all are having a good morning and are trying to stay positive.
Remember that stress tanks your immune system.

Son of a biznatch!!
I woke up to a closet pouring out vapor.
My circulation fan died.
Super. Just what I need. :rolleyes:
I did need new ones but I was hoping that it would have lasted just a few more days.
Guess I need to get to the home improvement store.

I'm slightly concerned. Greenleaf is sold out of MC in everything but 22 lb bags.
I'm getting low. I do have some 2 yr old Fox Farms trio I could use in a pinch.

Ammy has a lot more pink to her pistils. Getting some calcium def spots on the uppers of the big girls. I did just raise the light and turn the power down a little bit.

After this closet is finished I am going to replace my giant 6" extraction fan with another 4" Cloudline in the flower tent.
I will be able to move the light up another 6" or so. This would come in handy for situations such as this.

Hope y'all are having a good morning and are trying to stay positive.
Remember that stress tanks your immune system.
Bummer about the fan :(
:passitleft:

I'm sure you'll get er fixed up in no-time.
:thumb:

Bummer about the fan :(

I'm sure you'll get er fixed up in no-time.
:thumb:
It isn't seized up so maybe some 5w30 will get her humming until the weekend.
The bearings are shot. These small Honeywells are garbage.
I bought them to support the Minnesota economy. Pffft.
Old Dutch and Land O' Lakes can still have my cash. Not these thieves though.
I found some 9" fans with heavy duty bearings that are actually a bit cheaper.
Going to try one out before I commit to buying 4 or 5 of the them.

Good luck shopping for the fans!
I found these. They are made by a company that makes industrial fans for warehouses, farms etc.
View media item 1760450They are $17 and have a 3 year warranty. The Honeywell had a 30 or 60 day warranty. I can't recall which but it was short.

That's a good price for a good looking tool like that.
With as many fans as I've been through. I would pay $17 just for the 3 year warranty.
Looks solid. I just had a big Lasko fan crap out on me. So lame. It had a one year warranty and made it 1 1/2. :(
I have had quite a few Laskos. The box fans last longer then the other types I've used, like their pedestal fans. They are hit and miss from my experience.
The damn things are made to be disposable. They you have to buy more.

After replacing about 10 of the $2 usb fans that I was originally using, I decided
to spend the "big bucks" ($11 each) on some 3 speed computer axial (box) fans, that are allegedly good for 65,000 hours (ball bearings)- the cheapies were good for around 4300 hours (6 months @24/7).
The 3 speed feature is nice, because I can control the temps in the box by adjusting the intake and exhaust speeds...
The only drawback is that they only move about 2/3 as much air as the originals, so I use 2 circulator fans instead of just one-
They also don't make any noise,which is a nice bonus.
Might be something to think about for circulation in your closet....or not- just my 2 cents ;)

Temporarily fixed my fan. The bearings are shot. It can be in one position or it makes funky sounds.
She isn't gonna last long.
She just needs to last a few more days.
Fingers crossed.

Temporarily fixed my fan. The bearings are shot. It can be in one position or it makes funky sounds.
She isn't gonna last long.
She just needs to last a few more days.
Fingers crossed.
LoL

I just had a fan go out today as well
:rofl:

$60 later... new fan enroute.

I think I'm gonna have to move everything to flower, or out to the shed. That room already runs warmer, the fan that crapped out is a 4" inline that pulls a/c from the flower room. LoL

Oh well... bumps in the road. Thankfully I was prepared... this time. LoL

LoL

I just had a fan go out today as well
:rofl:

$60 later... new fan enroute.

I think I'm gonna have to move everything to flower, or out to the shed. That room already runs warmer, the fan that crapped out is a 4" inline that pulls a/c from the flower room. LoL

Oh well... bumps in the road. Thankfully I was prepared... this time. LoL
Seriously??
Damn. It's been a rough day.

I broke a coffee cup and my favorite sunglasses too. I'm a super klutz.

Back
Top Bottom