Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I'm using all the soil from my past grows on here mixed with my own special Profpost mix which contains my own hair. Not weird at all. So far everything is alive and doing well. Even the autoflower which I'm sort of expecting to die any minute is doing well.
I'm not allowed to spend any money so I'm only allowed to grow with what we already have. Its becoming difficult to find enough sensible medium to keep filling up 10 gallon pots.
Personal...neat.
You gonna squeeze some blood from your finger for Audrey II next?? Lol.

I put hair in my garden. It's to keep the bunnies out of it. It's usually dog hair though. I think the scent of a dog is a better deterrent imo.

Personal...neat.
You gonna squeeze some blood from your finger for Audrey II next?? Lol.

I put hair in my garden. It's to keep the bunnies out of it. It's usually dog hair though. I think the scent of a dog is a better deterrent imo.
You dont wanna give me a wiff! I'd melt a bunnies face

I had anosmia for about six hours shortly after we went under lockdown, and before I even know it was a thing with the coronavirus. Between about midnight and 6am. Couldn't smell the weed in the tent before I went to bed, or the soap in the soap dish when I got up in the middle of the night to pee. Woke up again at 6am and I could smell again. So weird.

I had anosmia for about six hours shortly after we went under lockdown, and before I even know it was a thing with the coronavirus. Between about midnight and 6am. Couldn't smell the weed in the tent before I went to bed, or the soap in the soap dish when I got up in the middle of the night to pee. Woke up again at 6am and I could smell again. So weird.
I used to get it because of heavy smoking. I do still smoke tobacco every now and then but not like I used to. I couldn't taste or smell properly for years though and I didn't even realise it.

It seems that the anosmis can last quite a while too. I think the longest case so far was up to 5 weeks reported.

Super sweet. I like my crabs boiled, then made into crab cakes. Then I like to eat em with a nice spicy remoulade! Get in my belly! Wait, super hungry not sweet. I gotta go get some soup. :hug::green_heart::hug:
Thanks for the giggle.

I'm actually a Cancer so it's extra fitting.
I'm a crabby crab. Lol

I found this on triplicities of star signs.
It says you are light, hot and wet.....
I'm cold wet and soft.....huh.

Feeling light, hot and wet today @stoneotter ??

I actually am cold ,wet and soft atm.

So I gave the GZ mom a trim a few days ago. She was looking rough.
I thought that I would do a little experiment and root some clones while I was at it. Then I forgot. But then I remembered again :idea: two days later....

I filled cups with perlite for stability. There are no Hempy holes and I'm not pHing anything. There is also no attempt to control humidity.
They will be in my old clone area for now under my 24 watt 7000k smd.
It is a gentle enough light that they shouldn't turn yellow. We shall see.

Perhaps I should add another that is in some weak MC? Have a four-way??

Look at you....getting all science-y & stuff!
Good Morning,VG!
Scorpio here -cold ,wet and soft....just like a dirty diaper.... :)

Back
Top Bottom