Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Mornin y'all.

Big girls are still a bit pale. They are in the middle of bud building and are super hungry. I will be at 6.5 gr/ gallon.
I have burnt tips and pale plants. Could be really early def that I slowed but they curl up like burnt tips.
I think too much CA. I may flush.

It's hard to see but Ammy is sporting light pink pistils.

They're a little pale, but still look great,VG!
I have burnt tips and pale plants.
Me too- -I did a root rinse and cut the MC back down to 5g- I'm going to just live with the pale leaves.
I'd rather have live pale leaves than darker green burnt up leaves..

Got my herbs and tomatoes planted. Still have to do the cold crops that direct sow.
View media item 1765782Was out of Pro Mix. Found some happy frog.
I really need to get to the store for more Pro Mix and perlite.

They're a little pale, but still look great,VG!

Me too- -I did a root rinse and cut the MC back down to 5g- I'm going to just live with the pale leaves.
I'd rather have live pale leaves than darker green burnt up leaves..
Pretty sure mine is light stress. Hoping I'm right.
Flushing is still on the table.

Hey Squeegee VG! What tomatoes are ya growing? Ive just planted some Gardeners Delight's for the kids to kill. Got some cucumbers and chillies as well. I didn't think I would stand a chance in the legal garden this year then isolation happened and now I have plants coming out of my arse.
Hope you're well and haven't gone mad yet
:passitleft:

Hey Squeegee VG! What tomatoes are ya growing? Ive just planted some Gardeners Delight's for the kids to kill. Got some cucumbers and chillies as well. I didn't think I would stand a chance in the legal garden this year then isolation happened and now I have plants coming out of my arse.
Hope you're well and haven't gone mad yet
:passitleft:
I planted Beefsteak, Big Boy and Super Sweet 100 Cherries.
The lot is from 2011. I hope they sprout!!

I'm doing ok. Having a bit of cabin fever due to the cold weather. Normally I would be mowing the lawn by now.

Sooooooo frickin bored.

My chilli seeds went out of date in 2016 and they sprouted just fine. In fact I still keep finding them popping up almost daily all over the place. I recycled the coco I used to start the chillies in and now they are everywhere. I planted more than I thought lol.

I'm too much of a coward to go with the beefsteaks as I'm paranoid that they'll rot as we have super humid summers sometimes. Good luck with those

Really nice VG! Curled or not!
Howdy Fredwak and welcome to my main journal. Make yourself at home.
We love new blood around here. Lol
My chilli seeds went out of date in 2016 and they sprouted just fine. In fact I still keep finding them popping up almost daily all over the place. I recycled the coco I used to start the chillies in and now they are everywhere. I planted more than I thought lol.

I'm too much of a coward to go with the beefsteaks as I'm paranoid that they'll rot as we have super humid summers sometimes. Good luck with those
The last two summers I haven't had a harvest. Last year was blight so I have to get new soil and the year before I tried a bunch of heirlooms. The Purple Cherokee I brought in ...brought something in and it spread to every plant.
This year is hopefully Pro Mix and steer manure for everything except the peppers. They don't like too rich of a soil.
I can reduce the manure way down as well.
It's going to be difficult and irritating to get rid of my old soil. Luckily it is in pots not the ground. Just really , really big pots.
Also gonna try the geopots outside. I have a bunch of 10 gallons.

Ramblin' on.....

I'm using all the soil from my past grows on here mixed with my own special Profpost mix which contains my own hair. Not weird at all. So far everything is alive and doing well. Even the autoflower which I'm sort of expecting to die any minute is doing well.
I'm not allowed to spend any money so I'm only allowed to grow with what we already have. Its becoming difficult to find enough sensible medium to keep filling up 10 gallon pots.

Back
Top Bottom