Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

My neighbor thought it was really funny.
The kids have been really bored. They got to burn off a little energy this way.

Just gotta keep myself from the huge amount of sugar and chocolate ( I'm pretty screwed) that just entered the house. I guess that I like to sleep-eat it in the middle of the night when I can't tell myself no.:rofl::laugh:

Derpy looks huge

Very nice
She is a good size. Lol
I had a bit of trouble getting her and the Ammy out of the tent. I think I'll just let them stay put from now on. I can see myself accidentally breaking some branches.

They do look a tiny bit greener today.

Yikes V! Derpy is a monster! I was hot for Terpy for a second there until...Derpy showed!
She's a cutie for a mutie..lol

The specs say they can get up to 51 inches. Anyone run these in anything bigger than a 5 gallon that you know of??
I know (I think I know lol. Damn memory) Buttercup did DWC and his girl was a good size.

I wonder how they do in Hempy?

She's a cutie for a mutie..lol

The specs say they can get up to 51 inches. Anyone run these in anything bigger than a 5 gallon that you know of??
I know (I think I know lol. Damn memory) Buttercup did DWC and his girl was a good size.

I wonder how they do in Hempy?
I don't but I remember knifemaker had a giant one. Might have been in hydro, I forget. Any of the hydro forms make a way bigger dda plant I think.

I did em in dirt and Hempy, and yes DWC

Honestly they all ended up about the same....ish, dirt where probably a bit smaller than the Hempy and DWC

A bigger pot Hempy would be fun

I did em in dirt and Hempy, and yes DWC

Honestly they all ended up about the same....ish, dirt where probably a bit smaller than the Hempy and DWC

You remember how big of a Hempy bucket?

dumped my 2L hempys into 5L buckets to hold them up. not a transplant ... just tossed the 2L in the empty buckets :p

the buds are so big the little 2L hempy buckets don't have enough bottom weight to hold them up ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
gonna update my journal later with some pics of the "problem" :rofl:

That was a long damn day....time to unwind.
I found my bong this evening.
Who wants the first rip??
View media item 1765468I've had her for about 27 years already.
She was the first " expensive" piece that I ever bought.

That was a long damn day....time to unwind.
I found my bong this evening.
Who wants the first rip??
View media item 1765468I've had her for about 27 years already.
She was the first " expensive" piece that I ever bought.
I shit you not, I had the same exact bong but in blue!! Had it for years and years. *nostalgia*

Back
Top Bottom