Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Now that's a party! :party:

Happy canniversary,VG ! (better late than never:cheesygrinsmiley:)
Happy canniversary
Happpppy belated Canniversary! :party:

Thanks fellas and Candy!!! I did nothing to celebrate.
My kids were demanding of my time today. We played poker with goldfish crackers and Skittles.
I'm in trouble. The little girl is a natural and as far as I can see has no tell.
Just a little face that smiles no matter what.

I've officially been at 420 mag for two years.
Hiya dahlings! Happy CV to you! Time flies when you're having fun. Seems like yesterday that you hijacked my avatar. It's been great being a part of your journey here. :love:
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

Hiya dahlings! Happy CV to you! Time flies when you're having fun. Seems like yesterday that you hijacked my avatar. It's been great being a part of your journey here. :love:
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
:hug: :love:
I remember that. That shit was funny.
I also remember you burning me with Buttercup's avatar. So cruel. Lol
I know you have been really busy but it's good to see you.:green_heart::green_heart:
I've missed you Mr.S.

Someone isn't paying attention. That someone is me.
When I get really stressed my garden pays for it I guess.
I upped the MC.
Bad VG!!! Wake up woman!!!

We're with you 100% :cheer:

:hug:
Sorry to leave you hanging. :hug:
I've been uber busy playing furniture Tetris. I'm trying to get a couch out of my room. I have to take the door and door trim off just to get it out. To make matters worse it is a fold out.
It's ridiculously complicated.

Hope your evening is going well.

I could never get my boys into LOTR or the Hobbit, save the oldest. He was semi-interested.
I found my little nerdling to nurture.
My daughter not only looks like a mini me, she a crazy adorable nerd, just like her mama.
She's Tolkien crazy!!!
So proud right now. :love: :love: :love: :love:

I've missed you Mr.S.
Thanks VG! Hopefully things settle down in a bit. Honestly I think I'm getting more and more frustrated with this CV-19 shite. You can't get anything anywhere, lineups take forever and it's really starting to suck. How long can countries go on like this before mob rules?

Back
Top Bottom