Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

That's a great remodel job! Looks really well done!! I love the incentive in diy projects!! Happy Smokin'

I figured things would fall right into place for ya!
:high-five:
Think I'm going to be very happy with my little space. It will make growing much more productive for me.
Just need to wrap my brain around scheduling a perpetual. If I can figure out what goes where, when and why....I'll be good.
Highya VG,

That's a great remodel job! Looks really well done!! I love the incentive in diy projects!! Happy Smokin'
I get to tear it apart in a week or two to install the venting and extraction fan. Need to figure out vent placement in the mean time. Something like cutting holes in the drywall should probably be well planned.
I am pleased so far.

Heya VG! :ciao: Congrats on your closet project - looks like it turned out fantastic. :welldone:

Oh, and your ladies are looking great, too! :)

Hey y'all.
Anyone else have a plant that droops for a few hours before and after lights out?? My Ammy seems like shes droopy for about 5 or 6 hours a day. The rest of the time she looks good and is drinking heavily. DDAs never droop at all that I can see.
Buds on her are stacking nicely.
Misplaced my little screwchaser. Couldn't turn down the lights for pics so you get the funky colorized version on some of them. My apologies.

Highya VG,

Drywall is easy to deal with. Drywall saws work really well. If it has laths, reciprocating saw or sabre saw will work. Patches easy, too! As nice as the rest came out, I'm sure you'll do a great job!! Happy Smokin'

Looking good today, VG!
Excellent use of the CD rack/stand/holder/whatever they're called!
That AP mutant of mine is a droopy one- about a third of the time,she looks
like she'd rather not be here...

I am not getting updates to my own journal now??
Sorry y'all. I wasn't ignoring you.
Came to drop these quick.

Girls are getting some color on them.

Highya VG,

Drywall is easy to deal with. Drywall saws work really well. If it has laths, reciprocating saw or sabre saw will work. Patches easy, too! As nice as the rest came out, I'm sure you'll do a great job!! Happy Smokin'
I have a drill with a 4" hole saw bit. It should be perfect.....if I can locate it and it actually is 4". Lol
I think it is though.
Mom is looking much improved!!
Ain't she though. She turned around in about a day. She just needed buffers. Silly plant.
Looking good today, VG!
Excellent use of the CD rack/stand/holder/whatever they're called!
That AP mutant of mine is a droopy one- about a third of the time,she looks
like she'd rather not be here...
Yup. It's a CD rack.
Mine may he a bit close to the light. Maybe she hits her DLI early and mopes the rest of the time??
I have no idea.....

Time for smoking....:bong:
I have done nothing and I'm exhausted!!!

I'm gunna try some DDA

Should be good..has some nice added BORG protein to it

I'll report back soon......ish
0406201403.jpg

Digging the purple VG. Looking good! Excellent work on the closet too.

A few of mine droop at night but not all, and they're under light 24/0.

You indoor growers and your BORG...jeez! Kill'em like you do aphids and thrips. NBD.

Be glad it's not hemp mites, because those can be a problem :).
I've been fortunate to only have fungus gnats and some sort of little scurrying gray bug. Knock on wood x 1000!
I do have a maple tree about 25 ft away from my house that is infested with some sort of maraschino colored mite.

Do I try to kill them and cause a mass exodus or leave them to their tree??

Do I try to kill them and cause a mass exodus or leave them to their tree??
If it ain't broke....

Those buds are looking nice with the purple going on....

Back
Top Bottom