Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi V, I've had them droop for x hours a day. Never figured it out. Never had it go forward into the problem zone either.
Edit: Love the avatar! Just enough motion.
Mornin Stone:love:
I wonder if mine was a circulation problem. I thought my fan was on high this whole time. Turns out it was on low for some time. Since I changed that she seems a bit more perky today.

I'm gunna try some DDA

Should be good..has some nice added BORG protein to it

I'll report back soon......ish
0406201403.jpg
Still waiting.......

Varieagators rule V! You got a way for conjuring them?
It's just my witchy ways.
I do seem to get a fair amount of them now that you mention it.
I blame unstable genetics. Either mine or theirs.

Mornin y'all

I've been trying to green up Terpy a bit. She will get a feeding bump tomorrow.
ATF baby is a little stressed. Not quite sure why. It shouldn't be wind burn and the light is 2.5 feet away. It's only a 90 watt light. Heat is at 81 and rh is 70%.
The other plants are not showing the same problem.

DDA got a lot bigger than I expected.

Maybe move ATF away from the humidity Frogo....

Does look light stressed but may be from mist from Frogo
He isn't on right now. The closet keeps good humidity. It's 81 ° and 68% rh.
I'm thinking circulation or light. I don't have my extraction fan hooked up yet. Waiting on the ducting...

Good Morning,VG! That DDA is a real looker!
My Pink Kush auto ,and the Low Ryder#2 auto from last year both had leaves like that. (canoeing)
I just figured it was maybe a ruderalis thing ?
Never did figure it out, but it also didn't seem to hurt anything...

Good Morning,VG! That DDA is a real looker!
My Pink Kush auto ,and the Low Ryder#2 auto from last year both had leaves like that. (canoeing)
I just figured it was maybe a ruderalis thing ?
Never did figure it out, but it also didn't seem to hurt anything...
Highya carcass.
As far as I can tell the DDA is just doing her mutant thing. Shes always had funky twisted leaves.
The ATF is the one that I'm concerned about. I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting so I think I know whats going on. I think she was very thirsty. The rh may be a touch low and poor circulation. I'm sure that I can iron it out in the next few days.
My ducting and filter that were supposed to be here in two weeks are actually coming either today or tomorrow.
I'm going to need to be creative to mount it without taking up too much room. I'm thinking of hanging it vertically.
I will have to make a shelf for the filter can to rest on. I'm getting close to having a fully functioning closet!!! Woo-hoo!!

Oh no. It was a stoner moment.
I forgot that the AC infinity 4" ducting was on back order until June. I ordered the Terrabloom one instead. My AC infinity carbon filter will be here around the 17th.
I ordered them at 4:30am. Right after my morning toke.
Maybe I can still build the shelf before it comes and hook the rest up. I do have the filter dimensions already.

Mornin y'all!!:passitleft:

I've officially been at 420 mag for two years.
Yesterday was my canniversary but I was so busy that I forgot all about it.
Sounds like me...oh well.
Doesn't mean that I can't party today instead.
I think I'll celebrate by working on my closet and doing yard work. Lol
I feel like I should be sprouting something. It may just have to be tomatoes though.

Happy belated canniversary VG :party::passitleft:
Thanks Lapid.
Guess I'm stuck inside today. It was really nice here yesterday. Now it's cold and very windy.
Guess I'll just have to smoke my boredom away. Lol:bong: No problemo!!!

Back
Top Bottom