Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Been doing some social distancing.
Went on a cookie bender.
How many cookies can I eat in 3 days...around 15 or so.
If that's all I eat.
It was almost like hibernation.

Wake...cookie...sleep....repeat.

Recieved my Geopots. They were very cool once again and sent out
6x 2 gal
6x 3 gal and a small Purpinator.
My MB machine came. They sent the redesigned model...nifty.

Pics of the girls...

GZ mom looks way better. She was in SPM and perlite without buffers. Despite that she managed to get herself rootbound again since her root trimming. Put her in some fresh Pro Mix and she greened up in about a day.

I have a few I wouldn't mind! So what's the new rebuild on the magical butter machine mean to us. Any good new features?
New features.......
A new turquoise glove!!!!
It still says MB2E

Looks like the Ammy and DDA are a bit overfertilized. I backed them back down to 5gr/gallon. Burnt tips.
5 1/2 or 6 is where I run into problems. It's my crappy water. It hasn't rained here so I'm using straight tap again.

I’m a day late but your ladies looking lovely :green_heart: Happy you got the rest of your stuffs too!:love: Hope all is well over your way chicka!

I’m a day late but your ladies looking lovely :green_heart: Happy you got the rest of your stuffs too!:love: Hope all is well over your way chicka!
Highya Candy.
I'm currently ironing out a few bugs in the closet. It would seem that my little 90 watt light is stressing out my girls a bit.
Ammy is moping because she no longer has a humidifier....oh the drama. Lol

I've been a bit droopy myself. It's been a tough week..... But I'm keeping my chin up.

Hope your week has been good sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom