Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Thanks VG! Hopefully things settle down in a bit. Honestly I think I'm getting more and more frustrated with this CV-19 shite. You can't get anything anywhere, lineups take forever and it's really starting to suck. How long can countries go on like this before mob rules?
It is frustrating. There are still a few simple things we can't get like flour and baking powder.
I wish I knew how to make you feel better.
I did find some of my toys. Perhaps they will make you smile with nostalgia??
If that doesn't work then all I have is smooches and hugs.:hug::kisstwo:

I did find some of my toys. Perhaps they will make you smile
:)
Where I come from if a kid says 'I did find some of my toys' then I'm thinking a Tonka truck or Barbie doll. When a lady says it I'm thinking batteries. Either way it made me smile.
:hug:
:thanks:

:)
Where I come from if a kid says 'I did find some of my toys' then I'm thinking a Tonka truck or Barbie doll. When a lady says it I'm thinking batteries. Either way it made me smile.
:hug:
:thanks:
Batteries!?!? What are they for??

My rocketship???

Good morning V! Happy Easter!
I smell chocolate.......
Happy Easter to you as well.
I just ran across a pic of the little piece you made out of the rum bottle. I thought it was really cool. :love: :love: :love:

happy easter vg

glowing on 4 droppers of black indica vg infusion as an easter treat .... making more today.
thought of you because of the abreviation lol :)

I smell chocolate.......
Happy Easter to you as well.
I just ran across a pic of the little piece you made out of the rum bottle. I thought it was really cool. :love: :love: :love:
Thanks, I can't stop my head from wanting to do things. I thought the Rum folks might be interested in a swap but never went through. It's delicious spiced rum local to Maine where my daughter lived for a while. She knows the old man!

Highya VG, SO, and everyone,

Happy Easter to you all. I hope you guys have a great day. Sounds like your stocked on edibles, VG. I just love the stuff!!

Thanks, I can't stop my head from wanting to do things.

I've been just like that since I retired, too. Used to think I'm too old to do that now. After rethinking, I'll get 'er done!
Accomplish a lot! Edibles do help!! Happy Smokin'

Happy Easter to you all. I hope you guys have a great day. Sounds like your stocked on edibles, VG. I just love the stuff!!

I've been just like that since I retired, too. Used to think I'm too old to do that now. After rethinking, I'll get 'er done!
Happy Easter Bode! Couldn't have said it better! I just finished up making some tincture of strawberry cough From Nunyas recipe(best I could). Always busy when I can.

Happy Easter to you and yours,VG!
Hope you're all staying safe,sound,and sane!

:passitleft: You just reminded me that I need to go throw a batch of cookies together. I would have been really pissed in a few hours when I realized that I spaced it off...again.
Thanks!!!:green_heart:
Happy Easter to the whole Virgin clan! I hope all is well with you.
I see, my busy little bee. ;):love::love::love:
Happy Easter to you and yours,VG!
Hope you're all staying safe,sound,and sane!
You had me until the sane part. We don't do that around here.
Happy Easter sweetie.:hug::love:

happy easter vg

glowing on 4 droppers of black indica vg infusion as an easter treat .... making more today.
thought of you because of the abreviation lol :)
I came across that abbrev. when Sue was making something. I thought she was talking to me. I'm hardly as interesting as vegetable glycerin though. Lol
Thanks, I can't stop my head from wanting to do things. I thought the Rum folks might be interested in a swap but never went through. It's delicious spiced rum local to Maine where my daughter lived for a while. She knows the old man!
Daddy raised her right! Good girl. I hope my kids bring me booze some day.

I've heard that you can absorb more THC than vg can, so that makes you a winner in my book!

the instant pot method extraction method is pretty well up there .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had to hide eggs around the house this morning because we had a blizzard overnight.
I felt bad for the kids missing out on the normal fun. It isn't fun hunting eggs inside.
I made up a bunch of extra eggs and threw them in the snow. Told them they couldn't come back in until all 25 were found.
They said they will never forget this Easter.
I was impressed. The little girl found the one white egg in a snow bank.:D

Back
Top Bottom