Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Tingling is good.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning Stone :love:
You spent from all of the plant sex yesterday?
That sounds nutritious.... LoL

You should Shed! Me and Ginza would be glued in front of the TV... :laughtwo:
To be fair, I don't drink a lot and I had some pretty significant pain yesterday.
Plus it's damn tasty. I kinda want one right now but I have a lot to do today.

Sometimes alcohol can be medicinal,right?

I don't need Shed to start a new show. I'm happy with the one that's currently going on. I think it's called The Sheddie and Sauga Show?
I could be misremembering....
I'm pretty sure it on this channel.

Good day y'all.
Have a few pics of the 2x4 plants today.

@Pennywise. Here is my GG4.
I got a bit of purple on her and she looks about done to me. I scoped her this morning and I'm seeing a little amber.

Nice, what’s the nose like on her?
From the smell of her I'm guessing she has Caryophyllene in her. I'm getting a lot of skunky and earthy tones with a bit of pine in the background.
Maybe a tad of some citrus?
I bet she has pinene and limonene in her as well. Now I'm curious....

I'll go try to find her terp profile. Hopefully I can find the right one for this cut.

Highya VG,

I'm drooling over your GG4. She is gorgeous. And if she's ready (sounds like it to me), then all the better!! I hope it gives you a great night sleeping!! Whisk away all those aches and pains for a night!! Your JSP looks like a GG or platinum something. Love that silver color in her! Take care of yourself. Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

I'm drooling over your GG4. She is gorgeous. And if she's ready (sounds like it to me), then all the better!! I hope it gives you a great night sleeping!! Whisk away all those aches and pains for a night!! Your JSP looks like a GG or platinum something. Love that silver color in her! Take care of yourself. Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode.
I chopped the GG4 just now. I had to play some plant Tetris and move my Kalashnikov for a few days. I have her in the clone area. I added a 90 watt qb that is turned down for her. I don't want her slowing down and making Sauga wait any longer to flip than he has to.
I need to come up with a different drying solution for my grow. I can't keep moving plants like this.
I love the fuely terps
Bf says skunk. I'm getting the same. Nothing really fuely yet. Perhaps with a cure?
she looks beautiful!
Thanks PK.
I really like the Purpinator and what it did to her. Super sticky and overwhelmingly pungent.
I'd love to try her in a five gallon later on.
You know I am! Whew! OOOH I pick a bad day to quit smoking cigarettes!:passitleft:
I hope you get a ton of seeds.

I'm looking forward to doing some breeding myself....

Wouldn't mind making seeds and doing some plant crosses either.:p;)
I actually prefer the mutant to the Plant (which I still want to fold in half), so there. :thhbbbbt:

GG has a very glinty quality and I can't wait for the smoke report, given how folks get such different effects from theirs.
That mutant has really some sturdy stalks on her. I could have sworn that she was the one that was supposed to stretch and not the JSP. I have to have it backwards. It's either that or the plants do.:hmmmm:

I may actually get a cure on the GG before I smoke half of her. I have a decent headstash for once.

vg, your pictures makes me wanna germinate another gorilla glue.

To be fair, I don't drink a lot and I had some pretty significant pain yesterday.
Plus it's damn tasty. I kinda want one right now but I have a lot to do today.

Sometimes alcohol can be medicinal,right?

I count two excuses and two cravings in that explanation to it.... LoL :laughtwo:

Only medical properties it's got is for cleaning purposes... :laugh:

I don't need Shed to start a new show. I'm happy with the one that's currently going on.

You are right, sometimes less is more but never seem to find that balance myself.

I'm seeing a little amber.

Enough for me... chop, chop... ...puff, puff... :blunt:

OOOH I pick a bad day to quit smoking cigarettes!

I never ever find that perfect day for it either... why did they invent Tobacco, I hear Tomacco is way better alternative.

Back
Top Bottom