Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Wow, that's from the original cultivator! I didn't know that person was still making those seeds. I bet they're special! Give my regards to Buttercup please.
I looked and there is a place called Midweek song that is selling them.
I single reg seed is $13 and for a single fem it was almost $40.

Damn. I should send Buttercup something nice. He really saved me a ton of $$$$.

I'll give him your regards.

Dang! We have to get this reversal thing right.
We will. I have faith in our little community.
I always have access to Chris if I or anyone else needs help. He's been reversing for a few years now and has been pretty successful at it.

GDP...

I gave her some bamboo and used some clips to speed her out just a bit to fit the space better.

Bloomington Bubblegum x Nacho...

Y'all haven't seen these yet. I'm running them for a strain test.
They took a bit of a hit while I was ill.
I need to fix them fast and flip them due to the small flowering space.
They were just transplanted a few days ago into two gallon GeoPots and are already improving.
I'm using the newest version of Mega Crop on them. Hope it's better than the version I previously used.
It already dissolves much better so I have hope.
Fingers crossed on that.
Two of them need quite a bit of training. The third looks fine as is.

Hope y'all are having a good week so far. :love:

Your plants are all showing a verdant and similar shade of green, and I hope you will be selling that paint color soon on Etsy along with MrS' version of his. I'd love to have a few choices since his come with splashes of purple/no purple, and red.
I shall call mine "Overexposed Green".
I think Sauga should call his "Perfectly Pastoral".
I can see the new fresh growth already!
Me too!
They are loving the move from my veg light to the Nextlight Core.

I really like their lights, Stone.
I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about though.

Did you see that our lights have been discontinued? The new lights all have dimmers and an optional timer/programming module.
New heatsink design as well.
All your plants look great. I especially like the GDP. Looks like it’s getting a lot of flowers.
I still need to trim some lowers on her.
Her node spacing looks pretty good considering how fast she stretched.
I did take down the Mars TS-1000 and replace it with my other Nextlight Core.
It barely fits in the closet. No real heat issues or anything. I think it actually runs cooler than the MH light but has more watts.
Looking forward to the increased harvest weights under this light. It did a fantastic job with my Kalashnikov.
Green is the new green VG. They look great!
Thanks MrS.
I think they like it when I ignore them.
Guess that says something about me....not sure what.:eye-roll:

Morning fam!
I'm finally at full capacity and feeling pretty good.
I'm caught up on a lot of yard work but not all. I'll won't be doing any of it today as it rained this morning and I don't have muck boots.
Instead I've been organizing my
bud-oir and trimmed my plants.

The GDP is looking really happy and healthy. I'm pleased with how she looks now aside from being a bit on the tall side. She did have quite a long veg so I'm hoping she really puts that into her buds. Her node spacing could be a bit better but considering how ill I was for two weeks...she looks amazing.

I also have a new friend looking after her. Wonder what she's been eating?
Probably smaller spiders and fungus gnats. Haven't seen those around in months though.
View media item 1828270
The BB x Nachos got a feeding of Mega Crop. They are on their second feeding since switching to it. I'm at 3.5 g/gallon but I'm expecting to bump up quickly.
We shall see.
The two tallest ones got topped but the smaller one is going to remain as is. I'd like her to grow up and not out. It's already going to be super crowded in there.
I don't plan to veg much longer. I'm just waiting for a few nodes to grow out. I'll flip next week probably.

Thanks for checking out my chickies.
Hope y'all are having a great day.
:passitleft:
I'm gonna try some of the @Weed Seeds Express Green Crack today.
She has been curing for a few months now. Smells amazing and appears to be the ultra sticky type.

The BB x Nachos got a feeding of Mega Crop. They are on their second feeding since switching to it. I'm at 3.5 g/gallon
From the pics you posted last week, they look good. How old are they? I don’t remember seeing that.

I'm gonna try some of the @Weed Seeds Express Green Crack today.
I’ll be staying tuned for a smoke report. :popcorn:

I love trying the new crops out! Have fun! Looking full of life V!
Me too.
I have no idea what to expect from the Nacho plants at all. I've also never tried GDP.
Everything that I'm growing is new to me!!
Looking beautiful over here VG! Glad you are finally feeling 100%. :love: That GDP….:drool:She looks like she’s gonna be full of long and huuuuuuge buds.:high-five:
Highya Boo.
The GDP is supposed to have large,dense buds. Sounds good to me!
I've been doing yard work again. I'll catch up with you soon.
Chopping up a large juniper bush right now.
Just stopped for a smoke break.
How can you live up there without muck boots?

Excellent clean up on GDB! I can see through it, and it looks good from hither to yon. The BB x Nachos are looking damn fine as well.

Well done!
My boots are pretty trashed at this point. I'm gonna have to get myself some Wellies.

Give the Nachos a few more days and they should be looking stellar. This is only if my new MC is worth anything.

In other new.... Gross people are eating cicadas as gourmet food.
I threw up in my yard.....
Good thing that I was outside.

Back
Top Bottom