Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I’m thinking this should go back to GeoFlora. I’m very curious as to why you are getting the yellow even after following their directions. Mine cleared up after a week of applying Epson salt foliar feeding daily but I did not amend my soil prior to planting. Now I wonder if it just clears up after doing nothing though it shouldn’t happen at all. Puzzled.
I'm not sure what's happening. I went ahead and gave her some cal-mag.
I can't let her get worse. I need to put her into flower asap.
I'll ask GeoFlora about it.
I miss dda in the house!

One of Gods creatures that give me the willies!
He looked pretty haggard when he walked away. I guess that they only live a few years. Four is really old for them.

I have one bowl worth of DDA left. I'll save it for my b-day this summer.

I need to get one in soil as soon as I can.
GDP XX for the win! She's a beauty! So I went looking for gdp xx. Who makes it?
The XX is just denoting that it's a female plant. I also have a male.

I got these from Buttercup. Not sure where he got them. I can ask. I think he reversed them himself.
I would go back to adding the 4-0-0 if you see more yellowing in a week, but skip the 0-0-0. Looks like straight N def at this point and the rest of the fans look great!

That pot looks too small for that plant by my standards, and that's after the upcan. Are you flipping real soon?
Buttercup says she won't stretch much in flower. I may end up watering daily but think she will be ok.

She perked up after the cal-mag....

I almost forgot.

@Grand Daddy Black , @MrSauga
The humidifier does not turn back on automatically after a power outage.

Super lame, I know. Be glad y'all didn't order one yet.
It works fine if you can check it daily but I can see it being a hassle for some.

I already miss the simplicity of Mr.Froggy.
I would look for a top fill unit with a dial. No fancy buttons etc.
That would be the best of both worlds imo.

Been busy. Real busy.
GDP is looking a bit better but still has some yellowing issues at present.
She is moving into the closet today if I can hang the other Nextlight Core.
She's getting some cal-mag. When I leave it out my plants yellow.
I do have slightly overpowered lights in every space. My main issue may be that I'm pushing her a bit hard.

I need to clean my room so I can find my lux meter and tds pen. It would help immensely if my oldest would come and pick up some of his lights and nutes so I can have some extra space. It would make organizing this bud-oir a lot easier.

I have another day of yard work to chip away at. I'm gonna have some serious biceps this fall. I need to lose the pandemic 10# that I gained.

Hope y'all are doing well and staying safe.

Highya VG,

Very nice looking lady there, that GDP! Form is good and the leaves are gorgeous. Good job, ladyfair! Happy Smokin'

The humidifier does not turn back on automatically after a power outage.
It looks like it’s fancy enough to have its own built-in humidistat though? I’d try it on constant power (not on your light timer) and try to find that setting on it. Then it would truly only run when the rh drops below whatever you have it set to. If this is the case, I will be grabbing one of those units, VG!

Highya VG,

Very nice looking lady there, that GDP! Form is good and the leaves are gorgeous. Good job, ladyfair! Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode.
What happened to the pup? I almost didn't recognize you. :laughtwo:
I see a little bit in your pic but they look really good to me.

Ah, the joys of home ownership. I know it well, but it sure feels good doesn’t it?
Home ownership has its good days and horrid days. Turns out that I need a new roof and maybe some windows due to a leak.
The yard is looking nice though. I can't wait until it's in full bloom.

A tiny bit of yellowing doesn't mar the beauty of that baby. Well done VG!

Last I remember they were next to the confetti cannon.
Lol.
I still have that confetti cannon. Haven't used it yet.

I did give the GDP her first feeding of Bloom watered in with some cal-mag xtra.
She was flipped into flower yesterday evening. I moved her to the closet. The Nextlight barely fit in there but I managed. I did end up giving myself a fat lip when the light fell on my face.
I'm ok.
It looks like it’s fancy enough to have its own built-in humidistat though? I’d try it on constant power (not on your light timer) and try to find that setting on it. Then it would truly only run when the rh drops below whatever you have it set to. If this is the case, I will be grabbing one of those units, VG!
I am running it on a normal circuit. I had it on the timer to test it. I wanted to see if it would come back on but it's digital so the chances were small anyway.
It does indeed turn off once it hits the desired rh%.
It's a nice unit if you are home to check on it like I am. I just fill once a day.

I did end up giving myself a fat lip when the light fell on my face.
Oof! Dangerous for either end you are. :eek:
I did give the GDP her first feeding of Bloom watered in with some cal-mag xtra.
That Bloom is low on the N, so if you're seeing yellowing with the Veg a nitrogen boost is a good idea. Not sure if you're caught up but Carcass is running Veg through flowering with a nitrogen and potassium boost, and I will probably do the potassium boost only. I think that 5-3-4+ is much better for flowering than 3-5-5.

Oof! Dangerous for either end you are. :eek:

That Bloom is low on the N, so if you're seeing yellowing with the Veg a nitrogen boost is a good idea. Not sure if you're caught up but Carcass is running Veg through flowering with a nitrogen and potassium boost, and I will probably do the potassium boost only. I think that 5-3-4+ is much better for flowering than 3-5-5.
I'm really behind.
Doing a few too many projects around the house all at the same time. I just picked up a patio set I'm going to rehab. Have a lot of yard work to do yet....ugh.
I'm tired. I stayed up with my pup last night. There was a really loud thunderstorm so he cried all night and needed to be cuddled and reassured.
He's as bad as a toddler.

I do have a bunch of Terpinator/Purpinator among other boosters. Seems like my grow needs cal-mag no matter what so I'll keep using it.

Highya VG,

Sad to say, Daisy bit someone intown, so we're going through rabies quarantine then she'll be put down. Saddens me a lot, so out of respect, I'll leave my avatar as is until I can find a suitable replacement. Any ideas? I'm so terrible with ideas like this. Happy Smokin' and Cuddlin'

Highya VG,

Sad to say, Daisy bit someone intown, so we're going through rabies quarantine then she'll be put down. Saddens me a lot, so out of respect, I'll leave my avatar as is until I can find a suitable replacement. Any ideas? I'm so terrible with ideas like this. Happy Smokin' and Cuddlin'
Oh Bode...I'm so sorry to hear this.
My heart is breaking for you,Julie and Daisy.
Lots of love to you guys as you're going through this difficult time.

Beautiful GDP, VG!
My GeoFlora plant is doing the same thing- looks good up top, but yellowing "down under"...
I'm not sure if it's just a normal thing or not...it's only the oldest leaves that are yellowing, which isn't uncommon with my plants.
I'm also adding some BPN cal mag, but mainly for the nitrogen (8-0-0 )because my plant seems a bit pale overall...

Beautiful GDP, VG!
My GeoFlora plant is doing the same thing- looks good up top, but yellowing "down under"...
I'm not sure if it's just a normal thing or not...it's only the oldest leaves that are yellowing, which isn't uncommon with my plants.
I'm also adding some BPN cal mag, but mainly for the nitrogen (8-0-0 )because my plant seems a bit pale overall...
I do have quite a dense canopy on that plant so I'm not entirely sure either.

I have noticed a few spots slightly higher up on the plant but they don't appear to be getting worse.

I'll get pics up later. I've been working hard so I haven't been on much as of late.

Back
Top Bottom