Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

All looking verdantly lovely, VG. GDP is a beautiful structure!

I assuming by that you mean more closely stacked?

I’d say it has the perfect amount of space for all those

you're going to have:love:

LOL!
:passitleft:
Hey Amy.
Great to 'see' you once again.

:love: :hug::love:

GDP is doing great today. Praying like crazy.
She is getting fed more GeoFlora this evening as well as getting her first Purpinator as well.
All of my plants look really good right now. Must be a glitch in the Matrix?

VG the destroyer!
No doubt. I pulled three big garbage sacks worth of weeds. Mostly hard to pull saplings and also cut down a huge juniper. The bf and I removed the stumps together. That was fun.
....so sore today.
So.....is that a good or a bad thing?
Depends.
I got a lot done yesterday but I also put my body through a lot.
I'm recovering today since it started raining last night. We really need the rain around here so I hope it keeps up for a bit,especially when it's a nice slow rain like we are having now.

Hey y'all.
Pardon my absence. I had some personal/family issues to address.

It's gonna be a hot one today. We are supposed to hit 100°+. I'm chilling in house. Think I'll stay here too.

A quick update on the GDP on her 37th day since flip. She gets her 1/2 cup dose of GeoFlora Bloom tomorrow.

Looks awful,huh?

I also have a few pics of the BB x Nacho. They've turned around. They looked pretty bad while I was ill.

Not sure what I'm doing with them yet. I can flower now or try to cram 3 gallon gallons GeoPots in there. They are currently in 2 gal pots.

Highya VG,

I think they look very nice! Your GDP has many colas that are filling in quite well. Should be a great stash. Your young ladies are looking very green and happy! You're doing a good job, lady!! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

I think they look very nice! Your GDP has many colas that are filling in quite well. Should be a great stash. Your young ladies are looking very green and happy! You're doing a good job, lady!! Happy Smokin'
Smells like rotten fruit and something a bit musty. Basement fruit perhaps?
She doesn't look like she's gonna be too difficult to trim later on. That's always nice.

Hope you and Julie have a nice weekend.
Horrible! Between the towering flowers and the even green color I'm surprised you haven't binned it yet.

The BNach trio looks awful too. I have no idea how you can bring yourself to even.

:cheesygrinsmiley:
I know!
It's the worst.
The new MC that I'm using on the BB x N seems to be working ok. I'm at 4.3 gr/gal currently.
Really want this version to work. I think my kid would like using it in the future.

Highya VG,

Your GDP is a fine looking lady! Love all that frost! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

Those long colas are packing on the bud really nicely!! I'm sure you're pleased. Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

Those long colas are packing on the bud really nicely!! I'm sure you're pleased. Happy Smokin'
I'm pretty happy.
Aside from the smell, the nutes are working well.
Forgot to add the Purpinator last watering. Oopsie.
:woohoo: …..and 3 days closer to harvest.
Lol. So very true!

The B'Naches got flipped yesterday. :slide:

I think they should fill up my lil
2.5 x 2.5 tent pretty well.
They are still in the two gallon pots. I don't think there will be problems since they are in GeoPots. I may have to water more. We'll see.

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend.
It's supposed to be much cooler today so I'm spending it outside.

I've earned a day of debauchery in the sun.:battingeyelashes::love:

Back
Top Bottom