Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi VG, it's been a while since I've been able to swing by. That GDP is looking really nice! I've got one going in my outdoor garden this year - just getting ready to go into flower - I hope it turns out as nice as yours. :thumb:

Hi VG, it's been a while since I've been able to swing by. That GDP is looking really nice! I've got one going in my outdoor garden this year - just getting ready to go into flower - I hope it turns out as nice as yours. :thumb:
Good to see you once again Beez.
The GDP is really close. She is at day #64 since flip.
Starting to get some foxtails and has really slowed her drinking.
This is my first experience with GDP and I'm loving how greasy she is.
She smells pretty loud as well.

Things are going pretty well on the garden. No major problems other than deciding which nutes to use next and which strains to grow. I need to start some more plants this week.

Need to decide on the nutes soon for my new DDA bebes. I have two of them now.

Congratulations on #2! :yahoo:

Not many updates left for this lady.

Her worst leaf.
She's on her last feeding before harvest. I estimate that she has about a week left to go and Buttercup agrees.

She is at day #164 since sprout and day #65 since flip.

Then we have the B'Naches.

This is my first trial of the newest version of MC. Looks like it's working great. They did a little self-defoliation of their lowest fans. Now being fed at 5gr/gallon. They have a bit of spotting beginning. Gotta nip that shit in the bud asap.

DDAs..one stretchy and one funky.ill give them some time to straighten themselves out. Trying to get the light distance correct without moving my light. I'm at around 7,500 lux. The one shouldn't be stretching like she is.
Think that it's 5-7,000 lux for sprouts?
I'll keep inching her up if I have to..

Have a pleasant day y'all.

What the hell is this on my GG4 mom!?!?!?
I killed an earwig a few days ago. Could be from that. Just hope it isn't from a you-know-what! Moths do get into the house.
Everyone is under explicit orders to kill them but I'm sure some get away.

Yoikes VG. Definitely looks like something is chowing down. Do you guys get Japanese beetles there? I’ve spotted a few outdoors here, that pattern looks a lot like what they’ve done to our hops in the past. Maybe some SNS would help? :hmmmm:
I have two types of SNS and some Neem. I also have diatomaceous earth.
Haven't seen any japanese beetles around here. I will go though that plant with a fine-toothed comb!
I will be relentless in my pursuit!
I will...get right on that!

GDP is looking great! I thought it was supposed to have some purple in it though.:hmmmm:
She's on her last feeding before harvest. I estimate that she has about a week left to go
By the looks of the pictures, there seems to be quite a bit of fresh pistil stigmas still emerging. Seems to be more than a week away to me. Of course, I'm just going by a couple pics.
What the hell is this on my GG4 mom!?!?!?
I don't think earwigs would do that, but not 100% sure. It also doesn't look like caterpillar damage either. They're slow so if is a caterpillar you should be able to find it. Maybe a leaf hopper got in there somewhere.

Maybe a leaf hopper got in there somewhere.
I did see a tiny green leaf hopper on the kitchen light the other night so it's a definite possibility.
The timing matches up for sure.
Told the bf to kill it. Perhaps it got away or one of his friends came in as well?
GDP is looking great! I thought it was supposed to have some purple in it though.
This is from Ken Estes. I guess some of his GDP are green phenotypes. They didn't take after the Purple Erkle. Guess that I got one.
Some have pink hues and some blue and purple. The green isn't uncommon.
When Buttercup reversed them he probably unlocked some funky phenos.

It still looks beautiful! :thumb:

Just smooshed another earwig.

They did destroy my bok choy outside. Damage looked similar. I saw them on the bok choy writhing around and eating the leaves. Turns out that they eat vegetation.
Was as disgusted as I was interested.

Hope that some of these clones will take. That mother is over a year old. Not a lot of limber branches on her anymore.
Fingers crossed.

I also am attempting a new way to clone. If it works it will make sending clones a bit easier. I'm reusing some flora crystals from some aquarium plants. If they root I can just toss them back into the tube they can out of and mail them off.

GDP is beautiful and really fills the space well. Great training, and I have never had a plant grow straight up like that...wild!

B'Naches look like some wild berry plant you'd encounter deep in the forest. Pretty!
Her worst leaf.
Her worst leaf is about all of my Red Dragon's!
Think that it's 5-7,000 lux for sprouts?
That's what RQS says on their chart, but I think a lot of folks get higher than that.
Seems to be more than a week away to me. Of course, I'm just going by a couple pics.
I'm with BL! ↑
Damage looked similar.
I googled earwig leaf damage and it seems like a good possibility! I hope you kill them all dead. :rip:
I also am attempting a new way to clone.
Another way? I can't even remember to try out the cup of perlite! Luckily I don't even know what flora crystals are. :)

Hello VG, I hope all is well in your world. :passitleft: Wow! That GDP is lookin large! I had freaking grasshoppers chewing on a couple of my Purple Punch girls but I spinosaded them into extinction. They didn't touch the Afghani or GSC in the same greenhouse! They like PP as well as anyone I guess. They can munch! Oh well, thrips are next......Smile and stay stoneder

Great training, and I have never had a plant grow straight up like that...wild!
Lack of training. I just topped her and she had some crazy stretch.
Turned out ok. She looked goofy af right after stretch. She had that big mass of leaves and suckers that I thinned out from the center.
Another way? I can't even remember to try out the cup of perlite! Luckily I don't even know what flora crystals are. :)
Too bad. I'm gonna tell ya anyway. ;)

Floral crystals are for keeping arrangements fresh. They are sold as a dry water storing polymer and can be hydrated. Less messy if spilled than a big vase of water.
They are also added to many moisture control potting mixes. Mine was used in a tube to ship emersed aquarium plants. Now you know.
Hello VG, I hope all is well in your world. :passitleft: Wow! That GDP is lookin large! I had freaking grasshoppers chewing on a couple of my Purple Punch girls but I spinosaded them into extinction. They didn't touch the Afghani or GSC in the same greenhouse! They like PP as well as anyone I guess. They can munch! Oh well, thrips are next......Smile and stay stoneder
Have fun staying ahead of the bugs,Fred.
I haven't found any more bugs or damage. I'm still gonna spray my ladies later today. I got distracted yesterday.

Have a good one Fred.

Ok. Looks like I have one difficult DDA and one that's doing great.

Sorry about the blurry pic. You can see that she does have her first set of leaves. Hopefully she will get going soon. Her cotyledons were very dark in contrast to the other sprouts spring green color. One looks deformed or damaged.

NO! What?
Ha!
I enjoyed the sarcasm immensely.

Here's what they look like today.

DDA#1 look fine.

And then there is DDA#2....
I can see that her first set is growing slowly. She just needs more time. She did lose one of her cotyledons. Guess it was damaged somehow.

Haven't seen anymore bug damage since I sprayed.

What else....oh... GDP looks like shit this morning. I'll grab pics this evening.
All her top fans went yellow and crappy. Same thing is happening to my WSE gals.

Back
Top Bottom