Not bad...for an auto...;)

Plant of the month right there!

WoW one big bud

Wookie wowza!

Her Wookiness is so fine V! :green_heart: :hookah::woohoo::ciao:

Not bad...for an auto...;)

Plant of the month right there!

Hey y'all.

I caught a nasty cold so I've been sleeping a lot. I think I'm almost done with it though. I no longer feel like I'm in a fish bowl.

Thanks for the compliments on my gal.
She was easy as pie to grow though.
Man, autos sure have come a long way, haven't they?

Oh, I talked to the breeder. He said that the cross is Barney's farm Wedding Cake auto x Weed seeds express GSC.

I should be getting a Goody box in the mail tomorrow!!! More Wookiees and whatever else he throws at me!!!

I dunno...

I may have to let that GG4 GC cutting go.
She seems to be a spider mite magnet.

I'll try to save her but man, I don't really want to keep a plant like that around.

Son of a...

Gonna spray her off with the hose outside and hit her with a neem spray and drench.

I just hate them so much. I have the creepy crawly skin now. Goo.

I dunno...

I'll try to save her but man, I don't really want to keep a plant like that around.

Son of a...

Gonna spray her off with the hose outside and hit her with a neem spray and drench.

Keep at it and they'll all be gone eventually! Every 3 days for 2-3 weeks if it's worth it.

Keep at it and they'll all be gone eventually! Every 3 days for 2-3 weeks if it's worth it.
I will.

It's been really dry outside and that's when they come in to find a food source.

Once I do a few drenches it should clear up and hitting it with a good strong spray with the hose helps a lot. They are pretty weak and easy to dislodge unlike scale or mealy bugs.

Closet Chickies are up and drying.

I can't do a wet trim on these. I have a birthday party to prepare for. They'll just have to wait.
They didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. It was only failure on my part. I just didn't have the energy to keep up with them.
They ended up stretching too much and collapsing under their own bud weight.
I'll be using the bowl trimmer/salad spinner on these. Just too much for me to hand trim.
The Wookiee is a different story. She just needs to dry a bit more and she's ready for jars.

Getting excited for my next grow. I have so much to choose from and that will certainly complicate things.
Have to decide between auto,regs and photos.
I'll have both spaces open so maybe a little of each, we'll have to see.

My initial thoughts are to start some regs in the tent and stick them in with some fems in the big closet. Then I can start an auto or two in the 2x2 after the regs are sexed.
The closet grow will be my ViparSpectra journal. I hope y'all will follow along.
I had to delay the journal for a bit. Losing my friend and all the other shit I've been dealing with has taken its toll on me. I was in a pretty deep depression for the last few months but I feel like I'm starting to feel the sun on my face once again.

Valerie from @ViparSpectra has been very kind and understanding about my situation. I appreciate that more than she realizes. :love:

Well, I'd better get my arse in motion and get my house cleaned,bake a cake and do prep for tomorrow.
Hope y'all have a peaceful and relaxing day.

I dunno...

Son of a...

Hey there girlfriend…..sorry about the mites - they suck big time! You have won so many contests here, do you not have a pouch of the spider mite spray that is in most of the contest prize lists? I used that stuff on the little clone I got (with mites) and it only took a couple of days for the plant to be what I determined was “mite free”. If you don’t have any I’m happy to send you a pouch. Also…..the @Sierra Natural Science 209 blend is a systemic (organic) addition to all of my grows, and it also prevents spider mites. I just ordered a gallon of it for my outdoor grow - I am totally sold on this product and have been using it for 2 years now with no bugs at all. Outside, the only thing I’ve had to spray for is caterpillars, disgusting. 🤢

Having an actual harvest may help the shadow blow away V! Actual sun too if it ever comes out! :hug: NIce going!
Maybe after it's all processed. Lol.

It's been super gorgeous here for the past few days. Cool mornings and upper 70s at its warmest.
I plan to use my time today working outside on my garden. Soak up some vitamin D.
I didn't see Babe in that pic but Paul Bunyan definitely stopped by recently! Congrats on having him chop down your trees and bowl trimming sounds like an excellent idea.

I'm glad to hear you can feel the sun on your face again...that lights up mine. ☀️
I had to chop them by myself. It wasn't too bad. I just unhooked the inner two light hangers and put the lights up against the wall. Then I hooked the light hangers together and hung my plants off of those. Seems to be a well planned space...except the positioning of the carbon filter. It's on the floor for now.
Still have to figure that out.
Hey there girlfriend…..sorry about the mites - they suck big time! You have won so many contests here, do you not have a pouch of the spider mite spray that is in most of the contest prize lists? I used that stuff on the little clone I got (with mites) and it only took a couple of days for the plant to be what I determined was “mite free”. If you don’t have any I’m happy to send you a pouch. Also…..the @Sierra Natural Science 209 blend is a systemic (organic) addition to all of my grows, and it also prevents spider mites. I just ordered a gallon of it for my outdoor grow - I am totally sold on this product and have been using it for 2 years now with no bugs at all. Outside, the only thing I’ve had to spray for is caterpillars, disgusting. 🤢
I think that I have many packets of the mite spray and a gallon of the 209. Some spray packets are still in the mailers.
I can try it if I can find an empty spray bottle. I also have neem and green cleaner.

The clones are outside right now in a shaded and protected area. I've been spraying them daily with the hose and they've been getting neem soil drenches. I have to go and check on them this morning yet.

Good to hear that the 209 and mite spray work well.
Thanks Boo.

Man I sure love my GeoPots.
I've had some sitting outside for three years now. Through the snow,wind and rain they haven't failed me. They've even taken on algae and rust and have held up great.

They hold up to just about anything. One thing they don't hold up to so well.....
Teenage squirrels.
There were eight of them in my yard a few days ago.
I think the momma kicked them out of the nest that's in our Elm tree. They hung around for a day or two together and most have moved on since.

The few that are still here are terrorizing my garden and taking naps on my patio furniture. Cute little bastards that they are.

Gonna have to figure out how to keep them away from my grow bags. No idea what they were looking for. It only had dirt in it.

New place,new problems. At least these ones are cute and entertaining.

Congrats on a bumper harvest VG. Stunning plant!
Thanks Carmen

It's good to have my stock replenished.
I was getting kinda low. Found some Bubba Kush from last year sitting in the back of my armoire though. It was in with a few more jars that weren't labeled. No idea what most of it is.
They were labeled at one time but I used crappy stickers that all fell off on our first humid day.

Awesome harvest V! They don't make em like they used to! Good thing!
Thank goodness.
I think I beat my DDA PotM by a few ozs. Personal best autoflower.

Now I have to contend with two large Super Skunk and an even larger Forum plant. Gonna start on that tomorrow. Realized that I won't have enough jars so I'll have to go out and grab some turkey bags.
My back hurts just thinking about processing those three.
Think I'll call my kid tonight and see if he's free to help me.
OMG she was only in a 3????? :oops::eek:

It’s better than not bad. 6 z’s in a three and not even an XL or Super auto? It’s spectacular.

Great work. Congratulations on getting her jarred.
Yup, just a three.
I think she would have filled a five though. I may do that next time I run her.

She's half Barney's farm and they have really been consistent for plants with large and compact nugs. I really enjoy their gear.

My best out of a three gallon was 9ish oz. It was a fem photo though.

Thanks Carmen

It's good to have my stock replenished.
I was getting kinda low. Found some Bubba Kush from last year sitting in the back of my armoire though. It was in with a few more jars that weren't labeled. No idea what most of it is.
They were labeled at one time but I used crappy stickers that all fell off on our first humid day.

Thank goodness.
I think I beat my DDA PotM by a few ozs. Personal best autoflower.

Now I have to contend with two large Super Skunk and an even larger Forum plant. Gonna start on that tomorrow. Realized that I won't have enough jars so I'll have to go out and grab some turkey bags.
My back hurts just thinking about processing those three.
Think I'll call my kid tonight and see if he's free to help me.

Yup, just a three.
I think she would have filled a five though. I may do that next time I run her.

She's half Barney's farm and they have really been consistent for plants with large and compact nugs. I really enjoy their gear.

My best out of a three gallon was 9ish oz. It was a fem photo though.
Yeah I’ve gotten to 9-10 in a 3 with a photo - my Blueberry got there, but that strain always gets huge. I stopped using 3s for autos cuz I agree with you, that plant would easily have filled a five and probably a seven. All mine fill 7s every time. Only time I’d use threes would be to do a bunch in one tent. Your results are very impressive though, great work. Imho, it’s harder to keep a plant healthy all the way through in a smaller pot. Which you did exceptionally wellz

Back
Top Bottom