Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Lovely garden VG!:thumb:

Lovely garden VG!:thumb:
It's a lot better looking than it was a week ago. They were all yellow and losing leaves. I think I transplanted just in time.
In about a week from now I can start to acclimate them to the outdoors.
That should free up some space in the 2x2.
That's one hellava Wookie!
It's an easy to grow and easy to love strain.
They way she filled that three gallon makes me hopeful for growing her in a larger pot in the future.

Damn, VG- you done good..! 💚

My home sweet home of Minnesota just passed the final adult use recreational cannabis bill HR100!!
Minnesota will be the 23rd state to legalize and the 11th state to allow at home cultivation.

I'm kinda sad right now though. Everyone here is asleep so I don't have anyone to celebrate with.

Guess that I'll just roll a J and reflect...

Damn. That’s a beautiful auto. Superior work.
Thanks Jon.
Minimal training and and a steady diet. The rest is genetics. She has some good ones.
Stunning! And I'd love to see the structure of that plant with the 5 long spears and most of the rest at least a foot further down.
Six long spears.
Weird camera angle.

You want I should strip her and post when the time comes!?!?
Indeed!!
Magnificent plant that Wookie of yours!
She's a gorgeous lady for sure.
Can't wait to smoke her. Gotta give her at least four months to cure though.
I may steal a little bud here and there...just to see how the cure is going. Lol
Damn, VG- you done good..! 💚
Your boy done good!

I should send him a pic. Haven't chatted with him in a bit. Think she was two weeks into flower last time I did.

My home sweet home of Minnesota just passed the final adult use recreational cannabis bill HR100!!
Minnesota will be the 23rd state to legalize and the 11th state to allow at home cultivation.

I'm kinda sad right now though. Everyone here is asleep so I don't have anyone to celebrate with.

Thanks Jon.
Minimal training and and a steady diet. The rest is genetics. She has some good ones.

Six long spears.
Weird camera angle.

You want I should strip her and post when the time comes!?!?

Indeed!!

She's a gorgeous lady for sure.
Can't wait to smoke her. Gotta give her at least four months to cure though.
I may steal a little bud here and there...just to see how the cure is going. Lol

Your boy done good!

I should send him a pic. Haven't chatted with him in a bit. Think she was two weeks into flower last time I did.
Congratulations!! I hope PA follows suit soon! I’ll do a celebratory bong hit with you - consider it celebrated! How many plants are you allowed, and did it kick in today too?

Congrats! What a feeling.

Freedom at last V! You're one I won't have to worry about now! :woohoo: I often tip my cap and smile to the officer across the street in the fire station lot watching traffic as I toke on a fatty!
It is nice being legal and Stone your such a nice person tipping your hat and all but I bet the officer is jealous as hell.

It is nice being legal and Stone your such a nice person tipping your hat and all but I bet the officer is jealous as hell.
He lives here too Keith. I don't think they drug test. I've toked it up with a neighboring towns retired chief of police's wife while drinking his whiskey one time at a party next door. That was a rush in itself! Legal is interesting!

Congratulations!! I hope PA follows suit soon! I’ll do a celebratory bong hit with you - consider it celebrated! How many plants are you allowed, and did it kick in today too?
Lol. Thanks for celebrating.

We are allowed eight plants total but can only flower four at a time.
Home cultivation will start on August 1st.

We can have two lbs at home and carry up to two oz on your person.
We can also gift up to two oz to anyone of legal age...no renumeration.
Congrats! What a feeling.
It doesn't feel real yet. I expect that to change this fall.
People will show their excitement more.
Freedom at last V! You're one I won't have to worry about now! :woohoo: I often tip my cap and smile to the officer across the street in the fire station lot watching traffic as I toke on a fatty!
That is so foreign of a concept to me. I'll probably instinctively hide my fatty when I see the po-po cruising by.
May take some time for it to feel normal.
:party: in Minnesota! :rollit:

Yes please if it's not too much trouble.
Yeah! Minnesota!!

I'll give her a stripping then....just for you...cuz yer so sweet.
VG hope you do not mind that I follow along?
Not at all ,Keith.
Welcome to my perpetual journal!
Stunner VG! Congrats on legalization!!! What a huge relief! I wish they’d just legalize federally, enough with all this nonsense. But progress is progress I suppose, congratulations!
You'd think that the (federal)needle would move. We have almost half of the US legal now.

The banking bill should at least be passed.

Thanks for posting. It's a rare treat to see you stop by.

We can have two lbs at home and carry up to two oz on your person.
Enjoy the freedom, VG!
The banking bill should at least be passed.
My electrician son's employer recently did some work at one of the dispensaries here, and
they paid their $85,000 bill with a duffel bag full of cash...

bonus: They got to keep the duffel bag.!.. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom