Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Man....that HG is a stretchy wench!!!!

Looking good dear
That she is.
She smells like tomato plants, which isn't a very appetizing smell for cannabis. I hope her buds smell better. She's the polar opposite of the lemon.

All of my super cropped tips are already turned up.

I have my Dr. appointment today. I'm not looking forward to the car ride. Pain makes me crabby.
It shouldn't take too long unless the ER held back information for some reason.

I just hope they can do something for me.

Back from the Dr.
I have been enrolled in their long term pain management program.
So I got my referral. He said maybe I just need a little laser surgery, but they won't know until I've had an MRI done.

I learned that my doctor is pro-cannabis today. You don't know how good that made me feel. My actual referral only took a few minutes. He asked my what iw use for pain. I have always been upfront with my doctors. When I told him cannabis he was all for it. He then spent the next half hour asking me questions about it. I told him about different cbd/thec ratios, different strains and about terpines. He was super interested and maybe a little impressed.

The last thing he said to me was "Do what you need to do, just stay away from opiates."
I'll take this as an under the radar endorsement.

That's cool as hell!
I've been going to this doctor for years. My use has been always been on my file. He said he's wanted to talk to me about my use before this, because I've always been upfront with them. He said most people lie or if they do say they use cannabis, they don't want to talk about it.

I think my cannabis use has been on file since I was 17.

NIce VG! It helps having a Doc who understands you! I hope things work out for you soon!
:hug:
It feels nice to have someone in my corner. The road to recovery is a long one. It's good to have some company. :hug::circle-of-love::love:

Over here they've just started on the "strong Skunk causes psychosis" crap again on the media. I always get told that my mental state is because of cannabis use even though I've explained that I've been the way I am since long before I discovered weed. Then they say that they won't be able to progress with certain therapies or medication until your cannabis use stops. I live in a backwards state with regards to this wonderful plant which has most definitely saved my life on more than one occasion. Rant over! Hey VG. Just playing catch up after a busy weekend :)
:passitleft:

Over here they've just started on the "strong Skunk causes psychosis" crap again on the media. I always get told that my mental state is because of cannabis use even though I've explained that I've been the way I am since long before I discovered weed. Then they say that they won't be able to progress with certain therapies or medication until your cannabis use stops. I live in a backwards state with regards to this wonderful plant which has most definitely saved my life on more than one occasion. Rant over! Hey VG. Just playing catch up after a busy weekend :)
:passitleft:
You are more than welcome to rant here. We have the same funny business going on in some of our states too. It's disgusting. Until they find irrefutable proof they are doing a great disservice to both the cannabis community and people who suffer from mental illness.

I have to see a new primary care doctor this week and I'm not going to lie to him.
Good for you. It feels weird to be up front , I'd like to say that goes away, but I'm always a bit nervous. You could always consider it their job interview.

Good on ya penny. There's not much point lying to the doctor. They're usually smart enough to notice and doctors need as much info as they can collect to make a clear picture. I do hate the dreaded question though...do you smoke?...yes....Just tobacco?....no....oh really lol

Mr.Ground has a relative that works in the medical profession. She said there has a lot of buzz lately, where they feared to mention before. At least entire clinics are having a more open dialogue about it.

Back
Top Bottom