Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Back from the Dr.
I have been enrolled in their long term pain management program.
So I got my referral. He said maybe I just need a little laser surgery, but they won't know until I've had an MRI done.

I learned that my doctor is pro-cannabis today. You don't know how good that made me feel. My actual referral only took a few minutes. He asked my what iw use for pain. I have always been upfront with my doctors. When I told him cannabis he was all for it. He then spent the next half hour asking me questions about it. I told him about different cbd/thec ratios, different strains and about terpines. He was super interested and maybe a little impressed.

The last thing he said to me was "Do what you need to do, just stay away from opiates."
I'll take this as an under the radar endorsement.

He is correct....as are many members on this board who have been there before.

I opened my jars to check on my stash last night. I'm using 62% boveda packs in them. Everything seems too moist and it seems like I have to let my buds sit out before I smoke them. They've lost their smell quite a bit and some smell a bit like hay they are also a bit harsher to smoke. They have been jarred since the end of November.

Any thoughts?

Do u have the little moisture meter in them? I won't cure till jar without them

I stopped using the boveda packs, they seemed to suck the life outa the buds, and I got too much mold in the older jars with them

I always get this weird " man who sold the world" vibe from Jeff Bezos.
Bowie or Nirvana vibe. Because their a little different.

What do people like for pucks that work? I always by those round ones and toss them when the displays loose the connection....anything made better?

Yeah, any recommendations would help. I also need a good, cheap 6" carbon filter. What do y'all use?
I have a vivosun and an ipower, and they both work fine. I’ve seen tutorials for how to change the carbon yourself to make it cheaper. Maybe that’s an option too?

I have a vivosun and an ipower, and they both work fine. I’ve seen tutorials for how to change the carbon yourself to make it cheaper. Maybe that’s an option too?
My smaller filter is an ipower, seems pretty decent
I was just looking at the ipower. Lol.
Refilling is an option. My filter comes apart. I can always do an h202 recharge to the carbon, but that would suck and be a last-ditch effort.

I was just looking at the ipower. Lol.
Refilling is an option. My filter comes apart. I can always do an h202 recharge to the carbon, but that would suck and be a last-ditch effort.
I think you could buy new carbon fairly cheaply and then just change it out. Just spitballing options here. Lol, this ‘hobby’ is not cheap! I just remembered, the vivosun is 2” longer than the ipower. Not sure if that matters to you, just something I noticed.

Back
Top Bottom