Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I’m no Shed, so hopefully you can see this guy refilled his and at least have an idea of what you’re looking at.

@Heavenly Hybrid , I freaking love you. You saved me so much time. It looks like he used a 5 lb. bag of granulated activated carbon.

I'm going to take my filter apart tonight and have a look at the carbon, maybe I can figure out why it clogged in the first place. It's getting stinky in here and if I don't address this soon, I will have to terminate my grow......that would be a heartbreaker.

Sorry I’m blowing up your thread today. Looks like 7.5 lbs for a 6x22” filter, I thought mine was long! :laughtwo: I’m interested to see if you do this, I’d love to not have to buy another filter again if it works.

@Heavenly Hybrid , It's getting stinky in here and if I don't address this soon, I will have to terminate my grow......that would be a heartbreaker.
Well we most certainly can’t let that happen!!!

Lol, same timesies! A little further in the thread he says it wasn’t enough, but he has a really long one ;):p

Not sure how long mine is....
Sorry I’m blowing up your thread today. Looks like 7.5 lbs for a 6x22” filter, I thought mine was long! :laughtwo: I’m interested to see if you do this, I’d love to not have to buy another filter again if it works.
Now why are you apologizing, silly girl? I love your company.....and appreciate your assistance.

Not sure how long mine is....

Now why are you apologizing, silly girl? I love your company.....and appreciate your assistance.
Lol, anxiety issues girl!! I totally worry about being annoying when I’m getting to know people.:nervous-guy:
I’m glad it helped you :love: I’ll be following along for sure!

Lol, anxiety issues girl!! I totally worry about being annoying when I’m getting to know people.:nervous-guy:
I’m glad it helped you :love: I’ll be following along for sure!
Your in my house.... Let your freak flag fly!!!!!
I do know what you mean though. No one here knows what a giant weirdo I am.....

Good morning ladies (and gents - this page was all ladies so far when i typed this ;) )

I’m subbed in VG :ciao: Been catching up a little - i’m here just in time for flower it seems. I’ll bet they’ll go crazy for the newly adjusted light!

Hope you get the filter sorted. I’m lucky not to worry about smell much, i live out of town. I imagine a non-functional filter at this stage of a grow is a pretty stressful prospect! :eek:

Hope your day is a good one :Namaste:

Back from the Dr.
I have been enrolled in their long term pain management program.
So I got my referral. He said maybe I just need a little laser surgery, but they won't know until I've had an MRI done.

I learned that my doctor is pro-cannabis today. You don't know how good that made me feel. My actual referral only took a few minutes. He asked my what iw use for pain. I have always been upfront with my doctors. When I told him cannabis he was all for it. He then spent the next half hour asking me questions about it. I told him about different cbd/thec ratios, different strains and about terpines. He was super interested and maybe a little impressed.

The last thing he said to me was "Do what you need to do, just stay away from opiates."
I'll take this as an under the radar endorsement.
Your doc sounds almost up to date. Good for you.

Good morning ladies (and gents - this page was all ladies so far when i typed this ;) )

I’m subbed in VG :ciao: Been catching up a little - i’m here just in time for flower it seems. I’ll bet they’ll go crazy for the newly adjusted light!

Hope you get the filter sorted. I’m lucky not to worry about smell much, i live out of town. I imagine a non-functional filter at this stage of a grow is a pretty stressful prospect! :eek:

Hope your day is a good one :Namaste:
Hi Amy and welcome to my journal.

You could say I'm a bit stressed about the filter. I had the scouts by earlier, sticking stuff to my door. I'm trying to burn incense as much as possible. The plants dont smell too bad yet, and the fact that one smells like lemon pinesol is working in my favor. The other one smells like a stinky tomato plant. I figure I'm probably a little nose blind to them and should be cautious.

Back
Top Bottom