VIVOSUN - We Are Back With A Grand Giveaway

Thank you for the opportunity, @VIVOSUN ! You have so many good products, it will be hard to pick just one.

I'm in Canada and my pick is an orange trimming tray.

:thumb:
Dear growers, long time no see ~ We are back with a grand giveaway for you guys!

Prize: ANYTHING you want from us
Rule: 1. Like this post
2. Tell us which country you are from
3. Comment on one of our products you want the most
1682313282780.jpeg

:circle-of-love:
We will draw one winner and give out whatever he/she commented by April 28th!
:goodluck:
Good luck everyone! You never wanna miss this great opportunity to get what you exactly need!!!
Awesome giveaway @VIVOSUN ! I’m from Canada.
VIVOSUN 2.7 x 2.7 complete grow kit w. Vs1000

1682313040281.gif
Dear growers, long time no see ~ We are back with a grand giveaway for you guys!

Prize: ANYTHING you want from us
Rule: 1. Like this post
2. Tell us which country you are from
3. Comment on one of our products you want the most
1682313282780.jpeg

1682313040318.gif
We will draw one winner and give out whatever he/she commented by April 28th!
1682313040333.gif
Good luck everyone! You never wanna miss this great opportunity to get what you exactly need!!!
United States of America. My lights suck and dont dim. Love to have this beauty but cannot afford... Thank you so much..

VIVOSUN HCF3200 LED Grow Lights​

Screenshot_20230425_204251_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230425_204236_Chrome.jpg

Hello from the prohibitionist state of Indiana. But that doesn't stop me from purchasing your tent to grow vegetables throughout the winter. And I can grow it without pesticides. Totally organic. I make my own spaghetti sauce. It is so good you will smack your mom for using the store-bought sauce.

Hi Vivosun. Thanks for the great products I already own and thanks again for your great sponsorship here at 420 Magazine.

I'm in Canada and I'm currently in the market for a new LED light so my pick of your products is

VIVOSUN VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light​

Thanks again for helping make 420Magazine the great place that it is👊

Checking in for the giveaway.

I am in the USA, and am interested in the

VIVOSUN Smart Grow System with AeroLight 100W LED Grow Light, 6-inch AeroZesh Inline Fan, and GrowHub Controller​

Like was given
Country US
I have one tent from y'all and love them.
Me my self I'm good with some of the trash I have. But would love to have a complete grow kit with all trimmings air vent humidity etc in a tent and have it electronic.
One item at time hard to get equipment that is not outdated by time it's started to be sold.
I have 3&1 tent and clone box etc from vision. Love the products.

IMG_20221012_112732~2.jpg

Congrats to our winner @AspenCultivator!!! :cheer: Please DM us about your address:
Name:
Address:
Zipcode:
City:
State:
Phone number:
so we can coordinate getting you your prize! Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!

Congrats to our winner @AspenCultivator!!! :cheer: Please DM us about your address:
Name:
Address:
Zipcode:
City:
State:
Phone number:
so we can coordinate getting you your prize! Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!
Congratulations AC, Woohooo :woohoo:
Fantastic. :thumb:
Thank You @VIVOSUN :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Congratulations @AspenCultivator hope you have a space picked out for your new 4x4! And thanks again @VIVOSUN for a fantastic giveaway.

Hi @VIVOSUN ! Thank you for this awesome giveaway!

I currently have your 3x3 grow tent in the US and absolutely love it! I used it as a trial to decide if indoor growing would be right for me, and with your tent, I believe I'm ready to expand and a bigger tent is right up my alley!

I think adding the 48"x48"x80" grow tent to my next cycle run would be an amazing opportunity to showcase how durable and versatile your tents are.

Thanks again for this absolutely amazing opportunity, and good luck to everyone!
Congratulations on the win AC, nice way to showcase the new tent. CL🍀

Oh my goodness, I came on today to catch up on some journals and what a great surprise! Thank you everyone for the congrats!

And thank you to @VIVOSUN for the great giveaway and being such an amazing company! I certainly appreciate all you do for growers around the world.

Back
Top Bottom