Vladimir's - Coco - Acapulco Gold - Flux - CMH 150W

day 16 in 12/12

IMG_038637.JPG
IMG_039241.JPG
IMG_039350.JPG
IMG_038833.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Lookin good Vlad:thumb:
Sorry I've been absent from here, I've missed being around.
I have a problem with a nasty tenant next door, which is occupying most of my time.

Have patience you can pull through comrade. Thanks for visiting, your grows are epic!

Vlad

Hey Vlad. I think I did the accidental unsubscribe routine from you unstoppable journal. At least I haven't seen it come up in a while. I know I accidentally unsubbed from something... Don't see it in your signature. Too lazy to search it out...

Buds!!

Hey Vlad. I think I did the accidental unsubscribe routine from you unstoppable journal. At least I haven't seen it come up in a while. I know I accidentally unsubbed from something... Don't see it in your signature. Too lazy to search it out...

Buds!!

We've been missing your company Weasel! Yes, I have been too busy to go back to the DWC journal... I feel I've disgraced hydro for trying to grow without hydroton.

But on the good side is now Vlad has buds and forging ahead to harvest, one day at a time.

I feel that this girl is maturing very rapidly and I should hit my goal of 150g dry.

Let's see this girl get obese and dripping with trichs!

:passitleft:
Vlad

EDIT

Plant is feeding about 5 times a day now, not really every hour, more like every 2 hours.
I am afraid to push it beyond 1000ppm, 2 days ago it was at 1100 but only briefly.

As far as I know that is pretty high already but I could just tell by her light green leaves that she could use more. Now she has reached a very beautiful level of green and I feel like I might back it down a little bit to 900 PPM to be safe.

Tap roots are poking up to the surface... it's kind of a shame really... I mean, should I up pot her? She shows she wants more space than a 1 liter container ..

I might do it... at least 2 liters would be better.

Peace Comrades.

Lookin good Vlad:thumb:
Sorry I've been absent from here, I've missed being around.
I have a problem with a nasty tenant next door, which is occupying most of my time.

If ANYONE can solve a bad tenant issue, it's Vladimir Putin!

P.S. You do know that your Acapulco Gold won't be the same color and stuff as its not in the Mexican very low Nitrogen soil. But it will still be awesome. Later

TOAST!
You don't know me, but I meant to sub to your last grow thanks to SweetSue, but I for got! Sorry.... I read quite a lot tho'; up to when you had a big storm?? Anyway; you gonna do another journal? You are good at growing and journals!!
Cheers, man.

Good Morning Comrades SantB and Toast,

I plan on cutting back the N once stretch finishes and we'll see what happens.
Thanks for the advice on lights. I was thinking about keeping the CMH and getting another complete kit for a 150W HPS, that would bring my total to 340 watts, not bad for one plant that is only 60CM across right now.

This is a very interesting grow for me as I'm flying by the seat of my pants as far as knowing how long this grow will take to finish.

I will up pot today to 2 liters. Got to keep my game strong with this one :bongrip:

Cheers!

Vlad

Today I up-potted. Nothing massive. Went from 1 liter to 2.5 liters. It wasn't easy but I figured it was worth the effort.

day 17 in 12/12

IMG_039437.JPG
IMG_039933.JPG
IMG_039541.JPG
IMG_039737.JPG
IMG_039830.JPG

Vlad

No root shot??? Geesh

Looking very good sir!

Do you think a clear pot is a good idea?
Cheers Spitz!
I think I will whip out the electrical tape and quickly fix that clear pot issue... the pot was something I had laying around, not perfect but I will doctor that now.

Sorry about no root photo... I did it at the crack of dawn at her wake up time, I was hesitant to have to pry her root bound mass from the walls of the old container and so I was in a rush to just get it done! Even trying to not touch the buds, got a little stink on my hands anyway.

I reckon that up potting should be done by the flip to 12/12 but when I saw roots breaking through the top of the coco in only 2nd week of flower, had to do it. :bongrip:

Vlad

EDIT:

I am tinkering with the idea of doing a dual bulb setup for week 4, HPS 150W + CMH 150W and buy a bigger blower. Want huge stinking buds.

EDIT 2: Started dropping the PH from 6.1 ...trying to get it to 5.8
PH 700

8 hours ago I performed the transplant. Rootball was solid and removed without issue...
I think it was a smooth operation with no shock to the patient!
:bravo:

EDIT: PPM is down to 600, PH 6

IMG_040032.JPG
IMG_040344.JPG
IMG_040241.JPG

Vlad

She is green enough now.

Changing to Vlad's real flowering formula today.

PH 5.8 PPM 650, Time to up the PPM again, target is 800 for now.

Going to look at the HPS today... I would even like a 400 watt :bongrip: We shall see comrades.

DAY 18 in 12/12

IMG_041344.JPG
IMG_041439.JPG
IMG_041639.JPG
IMG_041742.JPG
IMG_041935.JPG

Vlad

She looks good Vlad! Interesting pheno. Long sativa fingers with a touch of chubby indica to them. Round buds with early frost. I Need to do some reading on AG. One thing is for sure, it looks like your going to get the most out of whatever genetics she has. She looks very very happy!! Well done sir

Thanks Spitz!

The only mystery that remains now is how long will she want to flower?
Growing from bagseed is always like that, part of the fun I guess :cheesygrinsmiley:
No biggie. .. the good news is Vlad is taking notes and I Have at least 1 clone of her confirmed rooted.
I cloned without rooting formula, took 6 weeks to pop roots.
I guess another important off the shelf product to have is cloning formula!

Vlad:bongrip:

I have a beautiful Maui clone too. No rooting hormone either. Just dropped her in an inch of coco with a dome. Saw roots in the bottom of the cup in week 3. She's been moved to a solo cup of soil. Same time frame for my purple haze clone. Needless to say, I threw her away this morning. I have no intentions of growing out PH again. Well done VP!

image35879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom