Volks Grow

Okay, so the trikes have spoken, I will start harvesting today, heres a couple snaps of the first cut. 28.4g wet.
VG_Harvest_begins_001.JPG

VG_Harvest_begins_002.JPG

VG_Harvest_begins_003.JPG

Looks like I was being conservative on my estimate earlier, harvest looks to be 3x what I thought. I had 38 plants avg of 69g/site = 2622g wet. I expect to lose 75% of that to water, leaf, and stem leaving me with 655.5g of dried product, not to mention the hash and butter I will be making. So thats 23.4oz or 1.46lbs, not too shabby for my first run. I'll post pics and more info later.

Aside from the fact that I think I forgot to weigh one, the "official" wet numbers are in with an actual total of 2315g. The heaviest site came in at 164g while the smallest was 3g, creating a 62g/ site avg. @ 38 sites. If this is the result of rush cloning and im-preparedness, I can truly see producing 4-5lb from 60-80 sites. Thanks again yall, I am super stoked. This is definitely some of the best bud I've seen in my life, it's amazingly fruity, and just the scissor hash sends wonderful waves of spicy sweet goodness straight to my brain... ahhhhhh, so good. I'm going to celebrate tonight!!!

I never weighed mine wet and with stems, but 164g sounds huge!

and none of your plants looked like they got very close to your light ever.

if you could pull over 3 lbs, i would be very very impressed. very. if you pull 4 lbs or more, i would be shocked. and a bit jealous. lol.

i pulled no where near 1.5 lbs my first run. very nice job, again.

maybe thats why we havent herd from maxx he probably got 4lbs ,hope hes all right been a month since his last update but, CM thats great man im happy for you looks like ill have to get some mr. nice guy seeds . I got all my clones going should be starting a journal end of the month or 1st week of next month i will be very pleased if i can pull 1 lb ,happy harvesting :goodjob: volksgarden rules

I think this was the largest one... :smokin: can't remember fer sure... too many little chitlins pilin' up round here...
Last_full_VG_pics_009.JPG

You know I had to show this one... look at the weight.
VG_Harvest_001.JPG

Here's 10 of the sites waiting to be manicured for drying/curing.
VG_Harvest_002.JPG

I've got a lot going on right now, but will continue to post more as time allows. My outdoor Mr Nice (the mothers of the VG clones) is already two weeks cured and is fantastic. I can only imagine what the VG product will be like. It's so sticky that I have to peel it off the newspaper I'm drying it on.
More to come, stay tuned... :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom