Want to yield around 10pounds to get out of debt

That's alot to to handle on your first time.
Growing 10 pounds takes time, and money.
The time alone that it would take to train correctly,trimming,topping your talking hours upon hours
Then the heat comes into play. 32 plants is alot of heat coming from lights ,
Soil ,pots,nutes
Your looking at a couple k just starting off.
Work hard , take accountability for your actions and move on. I would not suggest growing 10 pounds and think it's going to solve you problems. May create a whole bunch of new ones.
I'm a beginner , trust me 32 plants ain't no way in hell I would even attempt that

Thanks a lot for your review. Its encouraging knowing some have done it in the past. now will cross check all data to get the setup and strain right. Thanks again.
Yes but as
Thanks a lot for your review. Its encouraging knowing some have done it in the past. now will cross check all data to get the setup and strain right. Thanks again.
Yes, but stated above,"he grew the same strain in and out. He knew it from front to back!! "
Yes it can be done, but not your first grow with now experience in the field.

Well shit, if you're serious about it :surf: let's ride...I'm in to help if I can :popcorn:

I have a set-up that if I train the plants properly, I may end up with about 6 to 8 pounds, if I use all my available space. I have a 4ft.x8ft.x6.5ft. tent, I also have a 4ft.x4ft.x6.5ft. tent...both for flower...I also have a veg closet that's 2.5ft.x6ftx7ft. With those tents, I also have HID lights (4 of them), intake and exhaust fans, duct work, charcoal filters, and oscillating fans for inside the tents, there's timers and wiring...Okay so far we're at about $2,000.00 USD...This is not including a dedicated 100 amp breaker box, just for that room. Also you'll have soil, pots, nutrients, and netting for a scrog...assuming your using soil...it's cheaper and more forgiving for a new grower. And now...what strain to grow.

Okay so, since you don't have plants, I would suggest a mother plant to take clones from. That way they're all the same strain and shouldn't very too much in what to do when taking care of them. That's a 3 to 4 month endeavor , and the clones will take about another 3 to 4 months to grow and train...not to mention a 2 to 3 month flower time, depending on strain.
So...now after 8 to 10 months of preparation, and about $4,000 to $5,000 USD in equipment, soil, and electric bills, you are now ready to flower, assuming you have no bugs, disease or nutrient deficiencies...
Still want to do this :popcorn:

EDIT: I am serious though, I will help as much as possible for you to achieve your goals :thumb: I have seen success stories over the years with first time growers, not that much, but like 12 plants, and everyone said the same thing, including me, too much...well he proved us wrong and had a beautiful harvest of all 12 plants...so can it be done :nerd-with-glasses:absolutely :thumb: not to mention, once you're up and running, you'll get more experienced growers chiming in with their thoughts and ideas...cuz for myself, I've only been growing for 13 years, and by no means claim to know it all :goodluck::popcorn:
I respect the hell out of you sir!
I thinks it's to much to chew, but that's my opnion

Hi thanks for taking your time to reply. In my country 1oz of hydro of any strains cost 800USD(eight hundred minimum) since the law is really tough here. Thats why I want to take the risk.
One more issue is to try mostly DIY tent and setup since everything should be imported. Thanks for the recommendation of Fem seeds too.
$800 a oz ? As in 8 $100 bills ?:passitleft:
Where the hell you from ? Are you high right now ?

Me and an old friend did 30 to forty something plants years ago on our second round and totally fucked it , chopped early , no weight to it, no stone and just a massive waste of money time, energy and then the friendship - maybe try doing like three pounds , three grows , but still for a new grow even three pounds would be an amazing achievement. But they do so anything is possible , if you believe you will achieve or something like that :rolleyes:

Me and an old friend did 30 to forty something plants years ago on our second round and totally fucked it , chopped early , no weight to it, no stone and just a massive waste of money time, energy and then the friendship - maybe try doing like three pounds , three grows , but still for a new grow even three pounds would be an amazing achievement. But they do so anything is possible , if you believe you will achieve or something like that :rolleyes:
That sucks hard :passitleft:

This is a bit personal but think it’s right for the post - me and my partner got our selves into 21000 pounds worth of credit card debt - don’t know what that is in dollars think like 31000 dollars - we liked spending on meals, clothes. Things for the house etc still make the minimum payments so not in debt that we can’t pay - but we had a little girl a year and half ago and though right it’s. Time to get it paid and save for mortgage - we have paid a quarter off in 6 months - and we have found literally just shopping for cheaper produce, getting rid of a car finance , I started an online business for nutrition and healthy eating plans as well as working , growing a bit of bud , sorting my friends out when they want bud I was add a bit of money on , my partner works and instead of spending her bonus we put it on to cards , we have all the clothes we need so basically being minimal and being happy with the material things we already possess. That’s is the only way you will get out of debt - lots of fingers in lots of pies , being tight , making nice meals at home not going on expensive holidays. Not buying the kids clothes (that sounds horrible) but there grand parents buy them everything - you get it debt easily and you have to work bloody hard to get out of it unless you have a wealthy family. Debt is absolutely shit and I feel sorry for people who just give up on trying to get rid or feel they have to do something crazy like this ^

@Op, please listen to everyone giving you advice buddy... you are opening yourself up to a lot of problems and probably going to sink yourself deeper into debt.
I've been growing for around 8 years now and only just getting things dialed in :D
All the best in whatever you decide to do

Although entertaining, I feel obligated to repeat what others have said and add a little extra. You need to crawl before you can walk, period... not to mention the amount of shit you could potentially unleash on yourself. (Cops, strong arm robbery, prison *if you defend yourself appropriately*, or a casket if you don’t) it’s sad to think that these things could happen to someone for growing weed but it is the reality we live in. I’d also like to mention this “contact” who has 120k to shit out on 10 elbows... does that not sound sketchy to you? If someone came up to me asking for 10lbs I’d immediately think “cop”. Especially at the price your selling it to him for, what is he getting out of this? Certainly not profit... If he’s not a cop then I’d be worried he’s going to rob the stash when you tell him it’s ready for pickup... 120k ain’t no cheese puffs and people get killed for WAY less around here. But if he’s legit and you literally trust him with your life then make him pay for the investment of all the equipment and tell him you’ll knock it off the final price come harvest... that way he’s atleast invested in the operation... (because if you want top of the line setup your looking at easily 3k just for the equipment, probably more) how much debt are you in where you need 120k in one shot anyway? ... gambling debts? ..I can smell the setup from here and I do not recommend you do this. My recommendation is to BE SAFE, and break out that fuckin shine box! Hustle up the old fashioned way, it’s a grind but nothing in life is easy. If it was we’d all be sitting on beaches with margaritas discussing the luxuries our 10lb drug deals have afforded us. Haha
In all seriousness, you really need to think this through, I don’t know where you live but if the going rate is $800/oz And your selling him 10lbs at 120k that’s 160 zips at $750 an oz... so he’s going to make a profit of $50 for every oz he sells?... I don’t think so.. that’s a big investment he made that’s going to require a lot of dangerous leg work for a very minimal return with all things considered... I don’t buy it AT ALL. Your also not planning for contingencies, what if he backs out last minute and now your stuck with all this product? ... Now your really in the fucking hole and your backs pressed up against the wall...People make bad, irrational decisions when their desperate. (no offense but you already sound like your there or we wouldn’t be having this discussion) Are you confident in your ability to navigate the black market yourself without getting cracked? What about self defense? (I hope you know how to defend yourself)... the big question you need to ask yourself is, if thing go sideways, are you prepared for prison? .. This is your life, not an episode of weeds.. I know this isn’t the answer you wanted but I think it’s the answer you need. I’m sorry if I’m wrong about this, but you sound young and naive.. I’d like you to think about all the beautiful years ahead of you, that you’ve yet to experience. Trust me, you don’t want to celebrate birthdays in a jail cell... life moves on without you and it’s not easy for ex-cons on the outside. Get a job (while you still can) make your payments, and start a small grow and maybe sell a little bit for extra cash, you don’t need to be Pablo Escobar to get out of debt... But there’s so many ways of making extra cash without breaking the law it’s almost silly that this was your go-to get rich quick scheme, just think on it my man. I mean really think about every possibility, not just the quick paycheck because chances are it will not work out the way you think it will. Now with all that said, if you’ve taken in that information and came to terms with the possible consequences and your still wanting to go for it. Then let her rip buddy, I’ll be watching from the shadows with my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I’d also like to point out that you broke rule #1... Don’t tell anybody about your grow.. not only does your “customer” know about this grow, I wouldn’t expect him to remain silent about it. You are really putting yourself in a position to fail miserably.

I feel you on the debt. Currently processing a bankruptcy application.

I live in Scotland, and although forgiving up to an extent, I would definitely never try and get out of my debt via illegal means. My grow is for personal smoke only.
Man, loads of us know what it's like to struggle in debt. It's horrible and can leave you grasping at lifelines that aren't there. Debt is one thing, but the fines and jail time you'll receive for potentially fucking up someone's property and also growing a shit load of weed inside if you were to get caught would just add mountains upon your stress pile that already seems to be fairly high.

If weed is how you want to make some cash, then well I suppose the government shouldn't have made a market for you but that's their problem (and yours if you get busted), start off small and master your craft.

Or maybe weed is so hard to come by where you live that they won't mind smoke headache ganj? Because I guarantee that's all you'll get going big first time round.

I've never built a car before, so I'm definitely not going to try and build a F1 car and race in the grand prix.

To the OP ......I didn't want to share my personal life on a forum but if it saves a person from going down the wrong path I'm going too.... If your still serious about getting out of debt and don't care about your safety and others in your family, Then start selling blow (cocaine) you will get to where you want to be quicker.... either rich or dead your choice, I have buried 4 of my best friends who were all headed down the same road you are in selling weed and they were tough bikers willing to kill to protect their product , Then someone said lets start selling meth and cocaine more money. Then they became addicted to thier own product, Now thier wifes have no husbands and thier kids have no fathers, Just remember your not just hurting yourself if things go wrong. My friends were good people that made bad choices when not listening to thier other friends and family that were trying to help them. 2 meth o.d's and one suicide and the fourth friend is a vegetable in a care home for life, All that loss for money! Ya they might have been poor if they didn't get caught up in the hustle but at least they would still be alive today. My first post was about famous people dying for that dream of wealth and where it got them and now I tell you my personal life story to make you think twice on what you are going to do. From my personal experience no matter what type of drug dealing you do its just another quicker step into your grave! If people you don't know are telling you not to do it I'd heed their warning, Lets hope no one on this forum is shady and tracks your I.P. address and finds out where you live, They might end up with 10lbs of free weed at the cost of your life... Now really think about it, Is it really worth the risk?....... Nope!....... Stay poor my friend, smoke weed and stay alive! :)

as a theoretical exercise it certainly can be done.

as an execution in reality it becomes an absolute minefield of disaster.
plus all the wrong motivations.

To the OP ......I didn't want to share my personal life on a forum but if it saves a person from going down the wrong path I'm going too.... If your still serious about getting out of debt and don't care about your safety and others in your family, Then start selling blow (cocaine) you will get to where you want to be quicker.... either rich or dead your choice, I have buried 4 of my best friends who were all headed down the same road you are in selling weed and they were tough bikers willing to kill to protect their product , Then someone said lets start selling meth and cocaine more money. Then they became addicted to thier own product, Now thier wifes have no husbands and thier kids have no fathers, Just remember your not just hurting yourself if things go wrong. My friends were good people that made bad choices when not listening to thier other friends and family that were trying to help them. 2 meth o.d's and one suicide and the fourth friend is a vegetable in a care home for life, All that loss for money! Ya they might have been poor if they didn't get caught up in the hustle but at least they would still be alive today. My first post was about famous people dying for that dream of wealth and where it got them and now I tell you my personal life story to make you think twice on what you are going to do. From my personal experience no matter what type of drug dealing you do its just another quicker step into your grave! If people you don't know are telling you not to do it I'd heed their warning, Lets hope no one on this forum is shady and tracks your I.P. address and finds out where you live, They might end up with 10lbs of free weed at the cost of your life... Now really think about it, Is it really worth the risk?....... Nope!....... Stay poor my friend, smoke weed and stay alive! :)
About the IP and this forum is there a risk intrPl is looking at it?
Thats the part im more afraid of! Theres more data about not doing it and get arrested than data about the strain and setup to be able to achieve it. Seems I was too greedy after all. Will take more time thinking about it. Thanks all for your precious advice.

I feel you on the debt. Currently processing a bankruptcy application.

I live in Scotland, and although forgiving up to an extent, I would definitely never try and get out of my debt via illegal means. My grow is for personal smoke only.
Man, loads of us know what it's like to struggle in debt. It's horrible and can leave you grasping at lifelines that aren't there. Debt is one thing, but the fines and jail time you'll receive for potentially fucking up someone's property and also growing a shit load of weed inside if you were to get caught would just add mountains upon your stress pile that already seems to be fairly high.

If weed is how you want to make some cash, then well I suppose the government shouldn't have made a market for you but that's their problem (and yours if you get busted), start off small and master your craft.

Or maybe weed is so hard to come by where you live that they won't mind smoke headache ganj? Because I guarantee that's all you'll get going big first time round.

I've never built a car before, so I'm definitely not going to try and build a F1 car and race in the grand prix.
Thank you for your clear wisdom.

There is a TON of truth in all of these posts, and I can tell you... I had an ex partner that had stars in his eyes(just like you) and WOULDN'T listen to me and He went out on his own and tried to do a 23K Light setup in a residential area. I tried to tell him to chill out, let's rock this 4 light, stack up our chips, and get a Commercial area for that type of setup. Long Story short, ALL TRUTH, the local law enforcement in his area were dirty and took all his shit maybe 3 days out from ChOP. And what does he do... FIRES up the 23 light and gets POPPED again right before harvest from the same local cowboys who got him before. I don't know this for sure, but what I do know is... you don't get out of shit like that unless you give up the investors and everyone else to save your own skin. He had another guy in his ear filling it full of bullshit and absolutely wouldn't listen to me. He had two kids in the house, wife, let me tell you, when shit hits the fan, you WILL do anything in your power to stay out of JAIL. Here is one truth that most of us already know, there's no rules when it comes down to jail or freedom. He also tried to grow in our old 4 light shed without me, since he was trying to do his own thing, yeah well, when your breakers are maxxed out and you plug something into the wrong source outlet... breaker flips no A/C and lights still ON, well, you end up with FRIED bud(he's lucky it didn't burn to the ground). I kept my cool about it, but inside, I knew he deserved it for burning me and enjoyed hearing his crop went to DUST. Anyway, I'm glad I don't run in those circles anymore and I just do my personal thing and for a few others. I grew up tough, so I can handle stressful environments(NOT that I want to), but it gets tiring and LIFE is so much more enjoyable without the constant on YOUR toes lifestyle as if your about to fight every day or end up in a worse scenario. Now, I just do my own thing and enjoy Cannabis for what it is. I've been self sufficient for well over a Decade with Outdoor grows and Indoor and I LOVE my homegrown FIYA. Be Safe. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom