Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

usually you should top your plant to get multiple tops, trim leaves to let light reach the bud.
but also trim the bottom pretty good so your tops grow nice and full and you don't have a bunch of smaller popcorn buds.

if you do have popcorn buds, just make sure to trim so they get light and grow as full as they possibly can.

;) I hope you're taking notes, Med ;) secret knowledge, Med ;)

I have 1 question. If I have popcorn buds and trim them, how can they get light?

On the ground?

;) I hope you're taking notes, Med ;) secret knowledge, med ;)

no its not but definitely there is factors of over trimming, and simple mistakes that decrease yield.

he asked how to produce big colas, this would be to trim up the bottom of the plant really early and top or fimm to have multiple tops.

so there shouldn't be any popcorn buds (or very few) at all and all the energy would be used to produce large colas, not small popcorn buds.

;) I hope you're taking notes, Med ;) secret knowledge, Med ;)

I have 1 question. If I have popcorn buds and trim them, how can they get light?

On the ground?

you trim the bigger fan leaves that shade the lower sections of the plant, this will allow light to reach them and they will grow to produce larger buds.

Sure i believe you can have some good medicine but with just little over 1 foot plant you will get a big cola with little satellite buds and nothing like that in the pics.

So Jorge Cervantes tips for getting big plants and colas are false, if you can grow buds like that with a plant a little over a foot with no training (Jorge said you cant with good training and nutes) imagine with a 2 feet one ;) (Irony)

I don't give fake tips! Lego does. He told me to cut off my popcorn buds so they would get more light.

By the way, Lego, it was a shit phenotype. the other twin was far better.

Thanks for reading my grow journal before mindlessly sounding off on it.

Cheers.

no its not but definitely there is factors of over trimming, and simple mistakes that decrease yield.

he asked how to produce big colas, this would be to trim up the bottom of the plant really early and top or fimm to have multiple tops.

so there shouldn't be any popcorn buds (or very few) at all and all the energy would be used to produce large colas, not small popcorn buds.

SO WITH TRAINING! thank you, finally.

Sure i believe you can have some good medicine but with just little over 1 foot plant you will get a big cola with little satellite buds and nothing like that in the pics.

So Jorge Cervantes tips for getting big plants and colas are false, if you can grow buds like that with a plant a little over a foot with no training (Jorge said you cant with good training and nutes) imagine with a 2 feet one ;) (Irony)

you are confusing me.

Med, I was only joking about vegging an autoflower to 1 foot.

You did get that, didn't you? It was just cause lego said it and i found that so funny ;)

And I didn't water them with brawndo either.

I don't give fake tips! Lego does. He told me to cut of my popcorn buds so they would get more light.

By the way, Lego, it was a shit phenotype. the other twin was far better.

Thanks for reading my grow journal before mindlessly sounding off on it.

Cheers.

I don't give fake tips and I definitely enjoy your journal.
I can tell you have a lot to learn and with your attitude (thinking you know it all.) you wont get very far.

maybe im young, have a lot to learn. so maybe im just not the one you should hear it from. (but you need to.)

I myself have lots to learn, maybe im not always perfectly accurate and im open to correction.
but this is a website where we learn together and support each other, hence im still giving you likes on your journal and reps with every picture.

however you take that, fine to me as well.

still going to watch your journal as a learning experience.

HELLO Lego! I'm still here you know ;)

But you're right.

Maybe I was just lucky,

Maybe I got a good seed,

Maybe I had a good light.

Maybe it was the finger and thumb beer-bath after she got fried at a week old.

Maybe the constant observation and light adjustments.

Maybe I watered her every day and fed her as I felt she wanted to be fed.

Maybe I listend to her and tried to work out what she wanted or needed,

Who knows, Life is supposed to be full of mystery.

All we can do is our best.

If we're not doing that, then it's not good enough.

Thanks anyway, Lego.

Maybe ricorico u done a very good job :)

This is an autoflower growjournal.

I came for the outdoors.

and look alex just quoted where you agreed with me about how no one knows how this beauty of a plant came to be.
now your saying you had another plant better pheno, sorry I was too toked to see it. and this one is definitely the monster now.

Back
Top Bottom