Washington State Cannoisseur

Hi everyone. New member from Washington state. Was a longtime medical patient/grower until my employer prevented it the last 8 years. They finally moved into this century, and I have jumped back in. Just looking for like minded communities.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Do you have a garden going?
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hi everyone. New member from Washington state. Was a longtime medical patient/grower until my employer prevented it the last 8 years. They finally moved into this century, and I have jumped back in. Just looking for like minded communities.
Welcome! Anything growing now?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mrhamilton73

What kind of growing do you enjoy? soil, water, of something else.
Do you have all the equipment to start growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Yes I currently have a tent of indicas and hybrids, and another with some long flowering sativas. I grow in amended organic living soil under hlg and vivosun leds, supplemented with 30w uva and 60w far red(during flowering)
I look forward to absorbing as much knowledge and skill as I can from my fellow gardenerds.

Yes I currently have a tent of indicas and hybrids, and another with some long flowering sativas. I grow in amended organic living soil under hlg and vivosun leds, supplemented with 30w uva and 60w far red(during flowering)
I look forward to absorbing as much knowledge and skill as I can from my fellow gardenerds.
Welcome!

@Mrhamilton73 , happy Saturday and a belated welcome to you. As you have probably noticed, 420 is an open platform, meaning this is your community and you decide what to turn it into. So what are you waiting for, resistance is futile, it's time to start having fun.

Take care my friend

Back
Top Bottom