Hawaii lost an island (East Island) in their last storms.. unmanned but was home to some rare turtles...

I think "fine northern-grown cannabis."

:passitleft:
Hey Weasel, how's your day been so far?

Great actually, thanks! I demolished a large shed building all day at work. It went well and didn’t require many brain cells, which suited me just fine on this particular day. Smoking, listening to music, swinging a big sledgehammer...
:thumb:
Followed by a little 420 Halloween party get together with friends (thanks a lot guys), dinner, chores, and now it’s 1:30 am and time to stop buzzing around and relax.

perhaps that deer wandered up there, wounded,,

You know, in the decades I’ve had that spearpoint, I never thought about that possibility. I guess I never analyzed it much. However I look at it, it was a pretty special thing to find at the very top of the mountain. In the summertime hunting is good up in those high places, goats, sheep, deer, marmots- lots of ridges to sneak along behind, and you can see a long ways. So I can imagine someone being up there. But carrying the meat all the way back down again.... well you have to be young for that jazz...

am gonna blame low ph for everything from now on,, yep

After my ph tester busted and I fed them based on the colour of the ph drops, I’m pretty sure I went much too high. Whatever I did was bad, and some of the plants are a bit pissed. I’m going to blame high ph for everything from now on.

- Here are some pics of the variegated Chocolate Mint.

Was reading about a weird foods musem opening in Europe someplace.. had Aussie foods, vegemite witchity grubs and to my surprise Musk sticks, a kids lolly.. found out Musk is a secreation taken near a deer's penis.
So I looked what else we eating... Human hair and duck feathers makes L-Cysteine, an amino acid often used in dough conditioners, which softens mass-produced breads.. MacDonald's uses duck feathers for Apple pie
Starbucks’ use of crushed beetles in food colouring for its frappuccino products—which it had labelled vegan—is merely the tip of the iceberg.The cochineal beetle, often used in red food dyes
Cellulose, or virgin wood pulp that is more commonly identified as sawdust, is an ingredient found in shredded cheese. It keeps the shreds from clumping up. Cellulose also appears in Kraft Parmesan
One key ingredient to Wendy's chilli is an anti-caking agent called silicon dioxide. Street name: sand or glass powder.
The FDA says its legally OK to have up to 19 maggots and 74 mites in a 3.5-ounce can of mushrooms.
. The FDA allows one rat hair per 100 grams in six 100-gram subsamples of chocolate and 60 insect fragments per 100 grams in six 100-gram subsamples.
Brits get there golden beer with help of fish bladder... Let's not forget our friends geletin and vanilla essence, I mean Beaver anus.....

Beats bird, I guess.

Was reading about a weird foods musem opening in Europe someplace.. had Aussie foods, vegemite witchity grubs and to my surprise Musk sticks, a kids lolly.. found out Musk is a secreation taken near a deer's penis.
So I looked what else we eating... Human hair and duck feathers makes L-Cysteine, an amino acid often used in dough conditioners, which softens mass-produced breads.. MacDonald's uses duck feathers for Apple pie
Starbucks’ use of crushed beetles in food colouring for its frappuccino products—which it had labelled vegan—is merely the tip of the iceberg.The cochineal beetle, often used in red food dyes
Cellulose, or virgin wood pulp that is more commonly identified as sawdust, is an ingredient found in shredded cheese. It keeps the shreds from clumping up. Cellulose also appears in Kraft Parmesan
One key ingredient to Wendy's chilli is an anti-caking agent called silicon dioxide. Street name: sand or glass powder.
The FDA says its legally OK to have up to 19 maggots and 74 mites in a 3.5-ounce can of mushrooms.
. The FDA allows one rat hair per 100 grams in six 100-gram subsamples of chocolate and 60 insect fragments per 100 grams in six 100-gram subsamples.
Brits get there golden beer with help of fish bladder... Let's not forget our friends geletin and vanilla essence, I mean Beaver anus.....

I don't take kindly to folks that ruin my dinner!
How dare you tare away the veil of ignorance exposing the real content of my grub!
And I really like using the shredded cheese. Honestly, I always wondered why it seemed so stiff and hard.
Now leave me alone while I go sprinkle some sawdust on my breakfast eggs.

I was eating a chicken ceaser with lots of Parmesan when I was searching that :rofl: I left my daughter's Musk sticks alone :rofl:

Oh geez, perhaps thems aint rice crispies after all,, ewwwww,, thats why they is not so crispy,, ha

They'll clean your insides mate

Sodium bisulfite is used in most toilet boil cleaning agents. It's also used to extend the shelf-life and bleach out the discoloration of potato chips.

Sorry weasel but gotta give a shout out and gday to Ricco :passitleft: @Richard Richardson , hope your well..

that variegated plant is just too groovy,, this the second generation, is that correct??

great stuff weaseley,, cheers

I don't take kindly to folks that ruin my dinner!
How dare you tare away the veil of ignorance exposing the real content of my grub!
And I really like using the shredded cheese. Honestly, I always wondered why it seemed so stiff and hard.
Now leave me alone while I go sprinkle some sawdust on my breakfast eggs.

My sentiments exactly! Like, how can I unknown the truth about my sustenance WC infiltrated my sanity with? I feel like I just got done watching Fight Club. This also forces me to remember some of the weird shit we all ate as youngsters.

Damn... unfortunately last night’s storm passed early and it even stopped raining, Now I have to pry my eyes open, make a coffee and go to work
:(
I don’t mind eating all kinds of weird stuff. But when it’s other people’s weird stuff- like especially actual parts of actual other people....part-ick-ularly ones you don’t even know.... Ick. I can handle a little grub in my grub, but when the almond sliver in the restaurant food turns out to be a fingernail clipping... no. That’s why I like living here- highly reduced intake of the dreaded ‘other people’.

@Richard Richardson - so good to see you rise to the surface for a second. We miss you! ❤️

that variegated plant is just too groovy,, this the second generation, is that correct??

great stuff weaseley,, cheers

Yes it’s the only clone I have of the first variegated one. The only clone that stayed variegated anyway. I’ve been trying to re-clone it, but failed so far.

A golden catfish in a sewage lagoon.

Responding on phone... hate phone.
That has to one of the most unique compliments I've ever seen... and I've been drinkin and contributing to "silver tongued gentlemen's" conversations for a day or two now. Stealin it!

Never considered the canary in the coal mine. Tead appreciates it.

@Richard Richardson - so good to see you rise to the surface for a second. We miss you! ❤️
To me you’re the canary in the coal mine.

I'd have trouble responding to that... compliment(?) - aren't those the critters that the miners depend on to DIE in order to let them know the air is getting inhospitable?

I don’t mind eating all kinds of weird stuff. But when it’s other people’s weird stuff- like especially actual parts of actual other people....part-ick-ularly ones you don’t even know.... Ick. I can handle a little grub in my grub, but when the almond sliver in the restaurant food turns out to be a fingernail clipping... no. That’s why I like living here- highly reduced intake of the dreaded ‘other people’.

Spend a bad Winter making the rounds several nights per week to the dumpsters behind all the local restaurants, and you'll find that you can eat almost anything without a complaint or even much thought on the matter. Me, I can now eat just about anything other than potted meat "food" product... and tuna.

My cats have always been the same way. People have been telling me for years that, if I switched cat food, I'd have no end of trouble. No problems in 30+ years (although I do try to provide a consistent, reasonably healthy feed). It doesn't matter if I put down a can of the most expensive stuff available - the kind that makes MY stomach growl when I open it ;) - that someone gave me because "their cat is finicky" - or some dry food that I got for $4/bag, the animal looks at me like I personally went out and slayed a dragon. And some of my (former) cats lived into their early 20s, so I guess I don't have any reason to start worrying about that now.

It all fills a hole. What else matters?

Yes it’s the only clone I have of the first variegated one. The only clone that stayed variegated anyway. I’ve been trying to re-clone it, but failed so far.

Do a web-search (or even one of this forum) for "air layering." If it's a plant, and it's alive, it can be cloned. As in "wait for the potential clone to grow roots and then cut it free from the mother plant."

Back
Top Bottom