Webuilt Indoor LED Tent Grow

Yes, but I need the after 5 pm smoke, so I think it should be ready by Monday, week 9 of flower, My GDP should be ready for a taste test this weekend, the smaller buds are dry, the main buds need a few more days.

I checked my Bubblelicious today and the ambers have come on fast, I split the stem and will harvest on Monday(9 weeks Flower). My GDP buds were not quit dry in the center, so I will jar them on Monday also, made two sticks of Canibutter with an half ounce of the smaller GDP buds, cookies on the menu this evening.

I checked my Bubblelicious today and the ambers have come on fast, I split the stem and will harvest on Monday(9 weeks Flower). My GDP buds were not quit dry in the center, so I will jar them on Monday also, made two sticks of Canibutter with an half ounce of the smaller GDP buds, cookies on the menu this evening.
What is the purpose of splitting the stem and do you split at the base of the plant?

I read on the 420 website:
Splitting the stem
There is one method of increasing the yield of your marijuana plants that not everyone knows about -- splitting the stem. This will help your plants’ buds be heavier and denser and will improve THC production as well.
-----I am far from an expert, but I read a lot and try some of what I read, I don't know if it works, but I split the stem at the base and place a piece of bamboo in the split three days before harvest.

Bubblelicious, week 8 flower, starting to smell sweet and showing some pinks, this one says 8-10 weeks flower, not ready yet, but top buds are getting heavy.
Thats a beast of a main cola on the bubblicious!
Thanks, very happy with this grow.
this is my Bubblelicious split stem, like I said I like to try some of the things I read, do not know if this works but I'll give it a go!
Ive seen people do this! The science behind it makes sense, clearly works in more than just theory! Good job @Webuilt

Thats a beast of a main cola on the bubblicious!

Ive seen people do this! The science behind it makes sense, clearly works in more than just theory! Good job @Webuilt
Thanks Bilbobudkin420, This is my third grow, so I'm still learning, but this Bubblelicious has been my best plant so far. The main cola is very dense and heavy, I did top this plant early on, so there is three other good buds just below.
****It does make sense that a plant will go into survival mode and put all it's energy into the flowers, does it work?

Today I harvested the Bubblelicious, 4 very heavy leaners after I took away some of the support. the buds are denser than the GDP that I harvested last week, GDP produced 60gr. (2.2oz) so I expect this to top that. Very happy with this grow, this will have to last until awhile, since I will not start my next grow until August. Will report this yeild sometime next week when dried. Peace!

So my Bubblelicious is now hanging in the tent to dry, My GDP produced 2.2oz of my new favorite smoke. It is a true evening smoke that makes your eyes heavy in about 30 min. I do not smoke during the day so I look forward to something to help me shutdown at the end of the day. I have some Aurora Indica from my last grow, but it is relaxing, but not a couch-lock type weed for me. I can not wait to try the Bubbleliciious also, isn't it great to have choices! I must say that growing your own weed is really fun. Peace!

Thats awesome man!! Glad to hear you got that nice yield. I am really hoping to find a nighttime med that can make my eye lids heavy. My issue is that with my back injury, I have to use every day. I don't smoke a lot throughout the day. I try to function as much as possible until the pain becomes stronger than I like and then I light up. Most cannabis gets my brain ramped up and I am thinking about all sorts of stuff, I can't fall asleep. I need that night time strain to shut my brain down. Hoping that the Northern Lights or the Hindu Kush will be like that for me. If not, on to the next indicas!

I have trouble shutting down my brain at night also, the GDP will help with that, even in cookie form, but I can not relate to the pain. Growing many different stains, you will find what you need.

Thanks Bilbobudkin420, This is my third grow, so I'm still learning, but this Bubblelicious has been my best plant so far. The main cola is very dense and heavy, I did top this plant early on, so there is three other good buds just below.
****It does make sense that a plant will go into survival mode and put all it's energy into the flowers, does it work?
I couldn't tell ya bro never tried it. But my gypsy haze stem got split straight down the middle and the 2 branches it split between are now pretty much as fat as the branches below it

Hello, So I chopped up my Bubblelicious toady, yielding 81 grams or 2.86 ounces. This grow has produced Sweet Tooth Auto (32gr), GDP (60gr) and Bubblelicious (81gr). I have a Aurora Indica from a mini container hanging in the dry tent, not ready yet, expecting about (15gr) from that mini container plant. So, I am very happy to be able to produce about 6.6 ounces to enjoy. Growing weed is fun............................peace!

Back
Top Bottom