WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Wicked man! Hi BeanTown, thanks brother! I'm having a Pissah time growing them for sure. Won't be long now before we put some in a pipe I got from "Eric Fuchs" place on Tremont st. years ago. What part of the state are you in? I'm in the north east point. Funny, I've had my balls busted for years for talking like that. The laugh's on them as I'm growing Wicked Pissah Weed! There's a journal title in there I think. Have a great day Bean!
:popcorn:

UPDATE

Good Tuesday to you. Today makes 7 days since flip and the Godfathers OG have been busy! They grew around 3 to 4 inches and they're thickening their stems pretty good. Getting ready to support heavy as all get out fat greasy bud! With any luck anyway, I like to dream!
They look to be still stretching well.

Environment is keeping at 79F and 61% rh. They get ro water every 3 days. A bit less than a gallon each. Additions to the water are real growers recharge every few times, and an occasional watering with lactobacillic acid. Here you go.
First here's the variegation. Only a few leaves each plant.

And top and side views.

Have a great and safe day all.

Highya SO,

Lovely canopy! Looks like a tent full of bud in a couple months!! Nice work. Happy Smokin'

Reaching for the sky! My ladies were chewed down a couple times, and I thought all is lost. Groundhog hasn't been back, and they're almost 6 ft now. Go figure!! Some have pistils, and still too early for some. But, they're doing great. Happy Smokin'

So David from @Weedseedsexpress , I'm noticing some variegation happening in one of these beauties. Just one or two leaves. We were talking in another post that some breeders have tells in their wares. I wonder if she's speaking to you in any way. Maybe in terms of potency? Is this one?

Hi Stone! Thanks a lot! Is it possible to make a detailed picture of what you mean with "Just one or two leaves" so we can have a look? You can send it in a dm if you like or in your post here.

Thanks Stone! Hopefully you are enjoying your grow (it does look great BTW!!)

Cheers!

David

Hi Stone! Thanks a lot! Is it possible to make a detailed picture of what you mean with "Just one or two leaves" so we can have a look? You can send it in a dm if you like or in your post here.

Thanks Stone! Hopefully you are enjoying your grow (it does look great BTW!!)

Cheers!

David
I am enjoying everything about this grow David. The health and vigor is just what the Dr ordered! All there is are a couple of the leaves variegated.
1597324510959.png

1597324553128.png

SO, how is that llama crap working for you?
Hehe, pretty crappy! I can only say these plants are happier than most of my grows. So it's probably helping out. It's not attracting bugs of any kind and that's a good thing. When I use barnyard manure I get gnats if I don't cook it for a long time. I put it right in without any cooking in my soil. It was allegedly composted before I got it so who knows. I'm all in with it for it's magic on paper and the way they're growing.

UPDATE

Holy macaroni! These Godfathers grew inches over night! I opened the tent a few hours late today and they were an inch to the light. Sight for sore eyes it was. Man they're moving.

I gave them a gallon each of ro water containing 20 ml Terpinator. .6 ml mammoth P, and a half tsp of real growers recharge each. Slowly and always to run off.They take water every 3 days now. Her they are.
In my surprise.
And after an adjustment.

They look gorgeous, SO! I can't figure out if you raised the light, or lowered the pots. Or, did you give them a trim? Just a little mystery I was trying to solve, lol. Happy Smokin'

UPDATE

Holy macaroni! These Godfathers grew inches over night! I opened the tent a few hours late today and they were an inch to the light. Sight for sore eyes it was. Man they're moving.

I gave them a gallon each of ro water containing 20 ml Terpinator. .6 ml mammoth P, and a half tsp of real growers recharge each. Slowly and always to run off.They take water every 3 days now. Her they are.
In my surprise.
And after an adjustment.
SO...Good to see the robust growth. My plants are on a tear. My back up plan if uncontrolled growth is to swap out CMH for the Next Light Core to gain head room. This my first auto grew 2” last night and Im getting excited/nervous. Not like they are just in veg...also full flower and stretch....weird...my first auto. I think I said that a few times...but am already impressed.

I am enjoying everything about this grow David. The health and vigor is just what the Dr ordered! All there is are a couple of the leaves variegated.
Thanks a lot stone! I see indeed what you mean, but to be honest i'm not fully sure about it as I haven't seen / noticed this before. Yet, she is growing like crazy at the moment so let's see how things develop furture. We love your grow! :green_heart:

SO...Good to see the robust growth. My plants are on a tear. My back up plan if uncontrolled growth is to swap out CMH for the Next Light Core to gain head room. This my first auto grew 2” last night and Im getting excited/nervous. Not like they are just in veg...also full flower and stretch....weird...my first auto. I think I said that a few times...but am already impressed.
That'll give thar Core a good workout! B right over to check em out.

Update

Hello,
14 days of flower power! I can't get over how vigorous these babies are! Every day another inch up for the light and more bud potential. Yes! So here they are making flowers. The third pic is mis labeled. That's the Godfathers place.

Back
Top Bottom