WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

14 days of flower power! I can't get over how vigorous these babies are! Every day another inch up for the light and more bud potential. Yes! So here they are making flowers. The third pic is mis labeled. That's the Godfathers place.
I am thinking of ordering some Godfather OG, so far haven't really seen much in the way of reviews. With it's OG Kush parentage it should be good but I wonder what is the realistic strength of it, 34% sounds great but without someone having had the experience of growing it I am guessing the average would be quite a bit less. Your's is looking great!

I am thinking of ordering some Godfather OG, so far haven't really seen much in the way of reviews. With it's OG Kush parentage it should be good but I wonder what is the realistic strength of it, 34% sounds great but without someone having had the experience of growing it I am guessing the average would be quite a bit less. Your's is looking great!
Hey Stunger, I'm going to have to smoke some and find out. I'll know if it's a whole lot more potent. I'm not waiting for amber for this one. I've been taking them late last few grows and I'm ready to go up a notch in the buzz. I don't think I've ever grown anything over said to be 25 or 6% before.

Hey Stunger, I'm going to have to smoke some and find out. I'll know if it's a whole lot more potent. I'm not waiting for amber for this one. I've been taking them late last few grows and I'm ready to go up a notch in the buzz. I don't think I've ever grown anything over said to be 25 or 6% before.
It will be interesting if you feel it is noticeably more potent, or more similar to a mid 20 buzz.:hookah: I'm also thinking GDP and GSC but if I knew Godfather was that much more potent I'd go for that. I'm a bit surprised with our 420 community being so large that there isn't already a lot of folk with experience for a strain of this acclaim. :hmmmm:

It will be interesting if you feel it is noticeably more potent, or more similar to a mid 20 buzz.:hookah: I'm also thinking GDP and GSC but if I knew Godfather was that much more potent I'd go for that. I'm a bit surprised with our 420 community being so large that there isn't already a lot of folk with experience for a strain of this acclaim. :hmmmm:
Those are all on my list to grow. I think I'll always want variety. I smoke low and high thc ones all the time. I was just on their site. That GDP looks fine!

Those are all on my list to grow. I think I'll always want variety. I smoke low and high thc ones all the time. I was just on their site. That GDP looks fine!
Yes WSE's GDP does look good and going by the encouraging feedback/reviews of GSC that also looks pretty good, some GSC can get up into the high 20's too. I like how GSC and GDP are involved in the genetics of a lot top strains. If all 3 were at the same strength I'd probably go for GSC first and GDP second, but if Godfather OG's potency is suggested to be several points above those two, which if that's so it would be hard to go past and probably be my first choice! That's the trouble with growing outdoors, you only get one punt at it and then have to wait another year to do it again.:ganjamon:

Yes WSE's GDP does look good and going by the encouraging feedback/reviews of GSC that also looks pretty good, some GSC can get up into the high 20's too. I like how GSC and GDP are involved in the genetics of a lot top strains. If all 3 were at the same strength I'd probably go for GSC first and GDP second, but if Godfather OG's potency is suggested to be several points above those two, which if that's so it would be hard to go past and probably be my first choice! That's the trouble with growing outdoors, you only get one punt at it and then have to wait another year to do it again.:ganjamon:
One grow season a year ya have to make it count! The more I read the more I get pumped. Such fun!

Hello,
14 days of flower power! I can't get over how vigorous these babies are! Every day another inch up for the light and more bud potential. Yes! So here they are making flowers. The third pic is mis labeled. That's the Godfathers place.

Amazing Stone! Looks really good!

SO, plants are picture perfect healthy...so nice. I grew GSC my first grow and got four phenos from four plants...all were excellent...the “redhead” strong lemon cleaner pheno was Extra special. GSC is my favorite and was a good choice as entry into growing.
Thanks cr8! The variances can be fun. my lemon og candy had some solid genes but for one. It grew so out of hand sativa style I hardly got it to fit in the tent. I have to try me some girl scout cookies.

Hi all, we're cleaning out the attic and when everything that comes to my view is a candidate for transformation into a GROW positive object, it's nice to find one! Since we're in Scrogtown this grow it's only right to see clearly that the mattress spring to our daughters crib that's been up there for 30 years otherwise getting nasty, is perfect for a scrog. The material is like chain links, like all solid except a loop at the ends to connect to the next link. Real cool. It has a hook to grab height level spots on the corners, and little springs on each connection to the metal frame too. I have scrog stuff so off it goes unless someone local wants it. Gotta dumpster in da yard! Time to busy up!
It's a beautiful cool summer day today here I hope yours is nice too!

Godfather OG got delivered ok. @Weedseedsexpress gets them there safe again.
1597932778172.png

Update

Hello,

loving the godfather og my man.....looks beautiful!! i ordered the godfather mid last week and from past experience they're due to arrive this week... can't wait to start this strain.

loving the godfather og my man.....looks beautiful!! i ordered the godfather mid last week and from past experience they're due to arrive this week... can't wait to start this strain.
Welcome Bionic, thanks. I haven't made a scrog in a while and I'm pleasantly surprised at how scrogworthy they are. I'm going to grow them again after this in a topped, lst'd version to see how they look that way.

The plants are looking stellar otter and WSE is coming through with the strong genetics again. Glad they found this place because you are really showing off the goods for them!
Yep, they're showing off all right! Only one other cultivar has been so vivacious growing in scrog in my grows. These are a great example of what I look for, I'm going for another run with them after this one.

:popcorn:

Hi David, these are amazing! Now with the quick flower time my jars will fill up with this high test soon. 49 to 63 days is my kind of flower period too! So today is 15 days I believe leaving 34 to 48 days to go or so. Now the grow is flying by! Inch by inch row by row baby!
That's absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work you do! We love it!

The plants are looking stellar otter and WSE is coming through with the strong genetics again. Glad they found this place because you are really showing off the goods for them!
We are gratefull for your effort and work Shed! It's shows the strains full potential! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom