WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Highya SO,

Last year I grew a strain called Debo Skunk (were given to me). The buds swelled beautifully, and smelled skunky. When I tried a tester, or two, they had no effect. I thought "sick joke". So I put it away, and smoked "Mobsta" all winter. When I ran out, I tried the Debo Skunk again, and It turned out to have the best high. You just never know.

Oh, I have two Mobsta's this summer that look like it was grown under lights, very phat, and frosty. Looks like I'll have a nice harvest. Happy Smokin'
You just never know is right. I'm glad this is a good growing year for you. May the No botrytis fairies do their dance for your girls. They sound wonderful!

how are those fat nugs coming along @stoneotter?
I went to check them this morning and found them shifted from the weight of them. That was a good surprise! I had a stretchy scrog screen and put it over them to keep order. Starting to have a nice sticky stink now, I'll get an identifier note in it soon I hope.

I wasn't prepared with my camera so I'll get some pics later today.

Update

Hey all, happy Tuesday! I just had a visit with my favorite scrogged ladies. They are gaining weight from stem to stern and are having a bit of a stink when I rub on a bud. Flavor? I can't say yet. Today they are 28 days from flip.
If you could see in there. Galore the buds are.
Bud structure starting to shape up.

Highya SO,

Love the look! Godfather OG is growing phat!! Great looking huge buds they have. Tis the season!! Happy Smokin'

nice those flowers are growing. as hard as it sound and you know it better than i do stoneotter, but rubbing those flowers is a no no:blunt:

lol, get a zap strap and zap your self everytime you touch them :rofl: :rofl:

Hi all, we're cleaning out the attic and when everything that comes to my view is a candidate for transformation into a GROW positive object, it's nice to find one! Since we're in Scrogtown this grow it's only right to see clearly that the mattress spring to our daughters crib that's been up there for 30 years otherwise getting nasty, is perfect for a scrog. The material is like chain links, like all solid except a loop at the ends to connect to the next link. Real cool. It has a hook to grab height level spots on the corners, and little springs on each connection to the metal frame too. I have scrog stuff so off it goes unless someone local wants it. Gotta dumpster in da yard! Time to busy up!
It's a beautiful cool summer day today here I hope yours is nice too!
Funny you mention finding stuff and relating it to growing. I do that everywhere I go. Yard sales can bring home some nice finds if ya just get creative.

Update

Hey all, happy Tuesday! I just had a visit with my favorite scrogged ladies. They are gaining weight from stem to stern and are having a bit of a stink when I rub on a bud. Flavor? I can't say yet. Today they are 28 days from flip.
If you could see in there. Galore the buds are.
Bud structure starting to shape up.

Daaammmnn, they are nice. I'm going to grow this strain. I dunno when but I'ma gonna...lol. I'm anxious to hear the high report on these sticks of dynamite.

Back
Top Bottom