WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Good morn ,fair Otter. :love: :laughtwo:

That Og is divine.
How is the reno going??
Good morning dear V. That's a great question! Everything's out and all the tile floors are up and scraped by my BIL and Nephew. It's bare cement now waiting for some love. Filled a 20 yard dumpster to the top.

Now to get the ceilings painted and re lightfixtured. Get some new paint on the walls and new floors, and bingo! Ready for our daughter and her man to live for a while. Maybe in December. It's going to be different around here, Steve and I have become good friends, I'm going to enjoy having his company around. And muscle!

I just had a visit with my favorite scrogged ladies.
You know you're not supposed to play "favorites". The others will get their feelings hurt. :laughtwo: I can understand, though, why you like the Godfathers so much - they are looking great!

Hi Stone! I try not to pick favorites lol! All sounds good in your world my friend. Family is the best!

To me, that's the best thing about growing! Well, besides watching a skinny stalk produce handfuls of nice frosty buds, and maybe smoking the buds. Happy Smokin'

To me, that's the best thing about growing! Well, besides watching a skinny stalk produce handfuls of nice frosty buds, and maybe smoking the buds. Happy Smokin'
What's better than daydreaming of future bud. Then what you said ^. Oh man just going down there every morning to see them and how they've gotten fatter! My blue dream cbd x stankberry is stinking up the place like crazy now with a strong sweet blueberry smell. It greets me when I open the tent. Tries to knock me over! She 's strong and cbd cream and cheese is too. Sweet and floral I think, but there's some savory going on too. Hard for me to say. The exhaust goes straight out the tent to the outdoors and when the breeze is right it comes back in our window. Ms Otter and I just shared a pipe of appleberry. I can stand straighter now, maybe the black russian helped that though. Happy sunny day!

Love - Love - Love Cannabis smells!!

UPDATE

Good day all! I hope you're doing as well as these Godfather OG's are. They're having a real nice beefing up episode over the last few days. That's what I'm here for! They're still a prize for anyone who wants/needs stealthy nose growers! I can smell them but I feel it's the lowest stink I've grown to date. Pretty cool! I can't wait to taste their canna flavor. It won't be subdued i'm sure!

I'm looking at one plant that it's pistols have been drying and receding (with extra frost YAY!) for over a week while the other one has decided to bulk up(a bit more) and stay green and have relatively little pistol receding. I wonder if Dave From @Weedseedsexpress has any info on this. Dave, do you know of the differences in this cultivar? I have a cut of each I'd like to grow(one) next run and I"d like to be informed if possible of the traits presented here.

Fat and happy like me they be
So enjoy some last nights pics of not me.

And from where I sit to water these beauties I have a view of the other side of the farm.

Let me guess stoneotter. That chair is your chair that you smoke your joint on and then you go into deep thought while watching that tent :bravo:
That's the one PK. You're familiar I see. That chair's history is that I saved it from the scrap heap and used the bottom wrought iron swivel section (it's from my parents house) and put a hard top on it from my step dad who was throwing it out. That sucker has lots of ass miles on it.

That's the one PK. You're familiar I see. That chair's history is that I saved it from the scrap heap and used the bottom wrought iron swivel section (it's from my parents house) and put a hard top on it from my step dad who was throwing it out. That sucker has lots of ass miles on it.
i saw how antique it was :rofl:

UPDATE

Hi all, I made some changes. I believe these plants are really super alive and are racing through their water so I went to a two day schedule. They drank 2 gallons each today with the exception of the stankberry that went for 2 3/4. She's killing the drinking thing! @Van Stank this might be the one by the scent this morning! Half + way through flower now.

Also After some coaching and thought I took the terpinator out of the equation. I have some leaves, maybe 6 or 8 that look like they're having a potassium issue starting. This living soil doesn't need it so out it goes. I just wanted to use it until I needed glasses anyway.:rofl: It's a bit blurry so back to basic there. Now I'm just giving them 4 ml mammoth p/gal water and maybe another shot of recharge microbes before the end.

Pics in a few. Thanks for the visit.

Back
Top Bottom