WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Looking great, Stone! Love that view of the tent - especially that it's packed full. :thumb:

Hey folks, I dropped 2 seeds today. Another Fun and Potent indica leaning offering from @Weedseedsexpress , Pinkman Goo :yahoo:. I'm seeing such good things from these Godfather's og I want to get right into another cool runner.

The other one is Starkiller og a friend of mine gave me. @KingJoe83 I'm getting excited to drown this bean and enjoy her awesomeness. Should have some cold nights when it's time to get purple! Thanks man! This is so fun!

These two will be partnered with a White Rhino clone, and a clone of these Godfather OG"s over in the 4 x 4.

I'll fill you all in with details on these when the grow actually journals up. This is just a tickle I couldn't keep inside any longer!

Highya SO,

It's good to see you excited about the next grow!! I love growing cannabis, too. So rewarding in many ways. Happy Smokin'

Hey folks, I dropped 2 seeds today. Another Fun and Potent indica leaning offering from @Weedseedsexpress , Pinkman Goo :yahoo:. I'm seeing such good things from these Godfather's og I want to get right into another cool runner.

The other one is Starkiller og a friend of mine gave me. @KingJoe83 I'm getting excited to drown this bean and enjoy her awesomeness. Should have some cold nights when it's time to get purple! Thanks man! This is so fun!

These two will be partnered with a White Rhino clone, and a clone of these Godfather OG"s over in the 4 x 4.

I'll fill you all in with details on these when the grow actually journals up. This is just a tickle I couldn't keep inside any longer!

Oh bro @Pennywise he gifted some those beans brotha penny bro we watching the show man ?

UPDATE

Good day all! I hope you're doing as well as these Godfather OG's are. They're having a real nice beefing up episode over the last few days. That's what I'm here for! They're still a prize for anyone who wants/needs stealthy nose growers! I can smell them but I feel it's the lowest stink I've grown to date. Pretty cool! I can't wait to taste their canna flavor. It won't be subdued i'm sure!

I'm looking at one plant that it's pistols have been drying and receding (with extra frost YAY!) for over a week while the other one has decided to bulk up(a bit more) and stay green and have relatively little pistol receding. I wonder if Dave From @Weedseedsexpress has any info on this. Dave, do you know of the differences in this cultivar? I have a cut of each I'd like to grow(one) next run and I"d like to be informed if possible of the traits presented here.

Fat and happy like me they be
So enjoy some last nights pics of not me.

And from where I sit to water these beauties I have a view of the other side of the farm.
love your work brother... plants look absolutely delicious!

I read your journal yesterday and got all pumped up and dropped it! Cooler nights should help make them purpler to look at too. This is a special seed coming through Joe from you man! Green Love to you both! Hard hitting! YES!
I still got some left too. Just regs always take back seat over my fems lol

Yes watch for males in those Starkiller.
Oh oh I thought they were fem's. Back to the drawing board. Hmmm Room is the issue as usual. I might have to learn smaller pot growing or drop the other starkiller and scrap a beautiful white rhino after I take a cut or two. I'll drop the starkiller. Whew that was stressful! Crisis averted! (in stewie's voice)

I’m watching, Starkiller is a beast from Rare Dankness.
I've seen some real fine grows of her, including yours. Love the colors and from how you describe the buzz...that's it for me. And if I remember hard as rock bud. That's never necessary but i love those. The Nevilles looks like feathery bud? That good too. It's just a storage thing. All bud has my respect. BTW these Godfathers seem rock dense.

Olla with greetings,
Got extra cups ? I brought tea in my wine skin..lol
my desire is always to be here , oh Mull of Kintyre,
16 weeks late but here..followed beating heart road
bbl accoustic prac time ❤

Back
Top Bottom