420 Magazine Background

What are you paying for an ounce?

McBudz

Nug of the Month: Oct 2008
Paid $420 (no lie) for an oz of Sour Deisel (NYCD) in Jersey last summer. Last bag I ever bought. It was phenomenal bud too.

DroJo

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10')
420 is a bit much tho.. omgg.. for that much you could grow like 1/3 of a pound which would be like 5x of what ya bought ..

on a scale of 1-10 how good would you say it was?

DroJo

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10')
I'm actually going to be growing some bagseed from up there.. what strains are u familiar w/?

troop

i dont pay anything i grow my own but if i had to its 140 quid on the oz fucking liberty if you ask me :peace:

weazypleazy

The cheapest I've ever had an o was $20, but he was a good good friend. I now get it for about 50-60 for reg.

LocalBud

we must be around the same age
there were no scales back in the day
a lid, a can, a bag used a finger measurement, like 4 finger bag $10
I remember when exotic pot came out and I thought the pricing was high and I didn't participate.
But now that I'm getting medical mmj with a rec, oz's are costing me 350-400 for name brand

Man I see all these prices and think I can remember getting an O of columbian gold for $40, British honduras for $40, Jamaican for $60 and Thai-stick for $20 a stick=1/4 oz. O of blonde hash was $60 back in the day. I use to get 1/4lb. for $110. Prices didn't shootup till Reagan took office. Man I'm old!!! :smokin:

Sky Blue

65 an ounce for mids
BlueBerry for 380, guessin my BlueBerry price is way high but usually don't get too much of it at a time so it's fine with me.

Last edited:

cannameds

$420 for an oz? dude, grow your own! All it takes is a box, a light and some auto seeds and PRESTO!... for less than $100 bucks you have some good stuff in 2 months. -Disclaimer: I am in NO WAY connected to the auto-seed industry- ;)

Top Bottom